• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Advise on tren e

boyou boy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just made me a batch of Tren e.
I was planning to 100ml's @ 250mg....

I used the following

60.3ml's of MCT oil
2ml's of b.a.( 2%)
15ml's of b.b. (15%)
25g of raw's

After I finished batch I was filtering and bottling when I noticed that the oil is starting to get crystallization looking particles in bottles. They shiny looking also like glitter or something like that. Not sure what I did wrong or what I didn't do but I can definitely use some help with this one.

3fa7568155ae6f976220bb516dc8e435.jpg
6cd71e902a278dc6533bdbb0445b41e9.jpg
6d68361784626a44e44edc479fbc4467.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Tone knows best around these parts but I don't generally see people try to cram more than 200 mg/ml to make tren e. If I had to guess, you need to lower the mg/ml. I've even seen some go with 150 mg/ml but you should be able to make 200 mg/ml without crashing issues.

Thanks bud I just​ want to verify thats the case and if so then maybe someone with a little more knowledge can help me figure out the amounts of each to add to bring the mg down some.

You need some heat man..

Sit them on a hot plate of oven until they go into solution.

From there watch them and see how fast they crash (if they crash)

IF they do crash.. give me a time estimate and I can tell you what's happening.

You either..

1. Didn't see enough heat

2. Got your raws mixed up and that isn't tren

3. Got your bb and Ba mixed up

You need some heat man..

Sit them on a hot plate of oven until they go into solution.

From there watch them and see how fast they crash (if they crash)

IF they do crash.. give me a time estimate and I can tell you what's happening.

You either..

1. Didn't see enough heat

2. Got your raws mixed up and that isn't tren

3. Got your bb and Ba mixed up
Hey I'm pretty sure the raw's was tren. I don't think I hot anything mixed up either. I do think I didn't apply hear long enough. I read that you should apply heat once everything is together for 20 mins I thought after 5 minutes it looked good lol.

As soon as I get back to it I'm gone to apply some heat to it and see what happens and how long it takes to crash again if it does crash

I heated the oil in oven at 220 for 30mins. Not saying it's needed but I read somewhere it's good to kill of possible bacteria.

While that was in the oven I put raw's in a beaker then added back&bb once it was together I swirled it around inside a pot of hot water I had on simmer, for a few minutes until it was melted completely and mixed together pretty good.

Last step was for me to take and add the oil to the raw/mix and then continue heating and stirring. It said to do this for at least 20mins I read but I only did this for maybe 5mins

I'll be home soon in which I can try to heat it longer and see if it Crashers again or is 250mg to MUCH? Should I add to it to bring the dosage down to 200mg?

I read a lot of your post brother so I know you know your shit.. I definitely appreciate your time and assistance in helping bud Thanks

I just warned up one bottle until all the hormone was mixed back into the oil as you can see in pic. I'll keep an eye on it and report back with the results
c2ef65a577dbf2b966e1b769c46a4fb6.jpg

I think I got it taken care of guys thanks. I heated the first one up and it cooled off and held so I did the rest. Out the four bottles two of them once they cooled off just the bottoms Crystalized. I heated them two again and now they cooled and held. I'm pretty sure if they was going to crash like they did the first time they would of crashed already. They've been cooled down for double the time now that they was crashing when first made them
d7b46f1fc0ed841c249983215be907b8.jpg

Sure will brother but I think they fine now. Appreciate everything.

I'm planning to let them sit until tomorrow to be certain. I heated the other 60ml also so all 100ml appears to be holding good. I'm going to dump them all back in the beaker tomorrow. I'm going to sanitize my bottles again and filter everything once more then bottle them up.

How are they holding? To be clear, you simply heated the already bottled finished product, yes?

How are they holding? To be clear, you simply heated the already bottled finished product, yes?
They holding brother, I just didn't apply enough heat to finished product before filtering and bottling.

It was 100ml batch I left the 4 bottles I already filtered in the bottles they was in to reheat, simply so if I did something wrong I was only losing that one bottle. After I reheated each vial individually and it worked, I then reheated the beaker with the remaining 60ml. This morning when I woke up everything held good except 2 of the vials. They had a little crystallization on the bottom of vials. I reheated those this morning and after that they was fine.

I did clean bottles and refilter the gear that I already filtered just to be safe. Probably didn't have to but with everything I had to do after it was filtered I felt a lot better filtering again right before I bottled

Hello

So how did it work out for you?

WOW bud this really was your first post lol....

I'm guessing you didn't read anything that says "new members must read" or "like the forum rules", huh?

Your name and question makes me think you probably going to be selling oils or raw's on here in the future. If so maybe you should go post a intro and follow the rules thanks!

I firmly believe that most, if not all, compounds can tolerate, and need, more heat than most people give them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I firmly believe that most, if not all, compounds can tolerate, and need, more heat than most people give them.

How close to the melting point do u go?

How close to the melting point do u go?
I bring the simple stuff right to its melting point. I've yet to bring some of the higher melting point stuff all the way up due to my ignorance of flash points of the solvents and carrier oils. I've got several coming up soon that i plan on pushing the envelope with as far as heat goes to find out if solvents can be further reduced by doing so.

I bring the simple stuff right to its melting point. I've yet to bring some of the higher melting point stuff all the way up due to my ignorance of flash points of the solvents and carrier oils. I've got several coming up soon that i plan on pushing the envelope with as far as heat goes to find out if solvents can be further reduced by doing so.

At some point I would think you could damage the hormone or alter the solvents which would be counter productive.

I'm fixing to burn the fuk out of a vial of tren ace and send it off with Murder Show for mass specing.

I want to see what kind of degradation happens with heat. I'm using tren because it's pretty sensitive to heat.

I'm fixing to burn the fuk out of a vial of tren ace and send it off with Murder Show for mass specing.

I want to see what kind of degradation happens with heat. I'm using tren because it's pretty sensitive to heat.
I would like to see the results from this. I've been doing a lot of research and it seems as tren is one of the most sensitive to heat but yet you have to heat it for a while at the right temp to get it to hold.

The last couple days I've been capping some dbol and cilias. I'm planning to cap some winny also.

I need to mix up some arimidex and then get back into making some more oils.... Hopefully all goes well, if I have any questions in the process I definitely know who to go to now for some help!!!

You'd think this has already been figured out over the years and the information would be available.

Back