• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

For those about to rock.... RIP Malcom Young

Flipper

I would like a nap.
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
To the icons of my misspent youth, ride on.
http://www.rollingstone.com/music/n...c-guitarist-and-co-founder-dead-at-64-w512164

23b6ac7778cfc7ba408c5d25ab84d92d.jpg

RIP

Another icon of the world of rock has fallen.

AC/DC was one of my fave bands while I was growing up. Always got to rock out to "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"!

Dementia is a cruel, sadistic demise. Glad he only lived as long as he did with it. If death can be a blessing, this certainly would be the case.
I saw in an interview, Angus talking about Mal not being able to remember the songs. Considering he wrote the whole catalogue, cruel indeed.

Damn he will be missed. First concert I attend. Money talks and right when the music start pot fumes consumed the air and it was on.

Last edited:
RIP, dont forget George Young died only a few weeks back to, both were in the Easy Beats, prolific producer and song writer, for heaps of bands, Angels, Rose Tattoo, Meatloaf, older brother to Malcom. RIP Young brothers

RIP

Another icon of the world of rock has fallen.

AC/DC was one of my fave bands while I was growing up. Always got to rock out to "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"!

no doubt one of the Greatest rock bands of all time .
how many old dudes you know can fill a stadium like this .

Back