• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What is your name ?

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Let’s here the first name of members !!! I would give my fist name but I already use my last name as my handle (if you will ?? ) is that the lingo ? So let’s here it .. Fuck it ... My name is ( !!!!! Sumner ) born 1970 Detroit Mich ... I have Zero to worry about , I have no illegal gear at my house or my business , or any wear for that matter ... I think Skips first name is Clearance , and BCs first name is Scotty , Monteys name is Melvin , Lockmans first name is Leroy , Bombers name is Bernard , 45 rps name is Sylvester , Old school is Randy , JD is Jerome , Wild Wing is Kathy , Mick is Dick , Mindless is Frank , Dima is Goerge , Heavy is Harold , Lifter is Mark , Sheruv is Sue , Frank is Frances , !!! Fuck it my name is Shawn !!!

:coffee:

I am going to take a wild guess on BC ... Brian Carter ????

Forgot about Vison .. his name is Albert

- - - Updated - - -

Intense is Joeseph

Let’s here the first name of members !!! I would give my fist name but I already use my last name as my handle (if you will ?? ) is that the lingo ? So let’s here it .. Fuck it ... My name is ( !!!!! Sumner ) born 1970 Detroit Mich ... I have Zero to worry about , I have no illegal gear at my house or my business , or any wear for that matter ... I think Skips first name is Clearance , and BCs first name is Scotty , Monteys name is Melvin , Lockmans first name is Leroy , Bombers name is Bernard , 45 rps name is Sylvester , Old school is Randy , JD is Jerome , Wild Wing is Kathy , Mick is Dick , Mindless is Frank , Dima is Goerge , Heavy is Harold , Lifter is Mark , Sheruv is Sue , Frank is Frances , !!! Fuck it my name is Shawn !!!

Dude, this may be the dumbest post you have made yet. You left yourself exposed months ago.

Why are you and Bomber are trying so hard to get personal info? Bomber in particular....

Last edited:
My name is Bas Terd :p

whats next, you nosy fuckers looking for pics of tax returns,,,
BC is a very long time ago ex gf of mines nick name... stands for basket case if you must know.
anyway people been calling me it for years, but the reality is, it has nothing to do with my name

I thought bc was Jim or James

neither one dude, the letters or numbers in my handle have nothing to do with my name, it was actually a beeper code many years ago.
that has sentimental value, it was a way of giving my gf when that message,, anyway if guys wanted people to know their real name they would just put it in their signature.... anyone who needs to know my real name does ,, pretty simple ,, you may not mind giving out your name to internet strangers but some guys on here do .

Did you have your secretary write me a sentimental message? Will it smell like vagina ? Should I tell you if it does ? Should I tell you if it doesn’t? What do I do if your secretary wants me ?

Dude, this may be the dumbest post you have made yet. You left yourself exposed months ago.

Why are you and Bomber are trying so hard to get personal info? Bomber in particular....

He has my email address, my home address , only thing he lacks is cell #

Did you have your secretary write me a sentimental message? Will it smell like vagina ? Should I tell you if it does ? Should I tell you if it doesn’t? What do I do if your secretary wants me ?

if she wants you consider yourself lucky, she is a solid 7.5

Get Shredded!
I pulled 9s when I had jacked up teeth and no job .got my teeth fixed and look better. All I have to do is ask are you into piercings

I pulled 9s when I had jacked up teeth and no job .got my teeth fixed and look better. All I have to do is ask are you into piercings

well you got me then, cause the only way i pull a real 9 is with an 8 ball and a suite at the Ritz , the $1,500 cash is just for her "tour guide service"

Get a Prince Albert then go after a young chick 18-24 , all you do is say are you into piercings, they’ll ask what you have pierced you tell em , it’s guaranteed pussy

Get a Prince Albert then go after a young chick 18-24 , all you do is say are you into piercings, they’ll ask what you have pierced you tell em , it’s guaranteed pussy

i have lots of problems , getting laid is not one of them.. everyone pays one way or another, besides im an old dude im not attracted to young girls like that.
i like women not little girls. focus on getting your shit together kid, one day before you know it you will be 50 and still not have a pot to piss in..
jut some real world advice. take it for what its worth, but time whats for no man

I’m 31 working on building my credit score , I’ve been with the same lady for 17 months . I’m putting $ back to get my CDL . I have ZERO felonies 0 tickets and 1 misdemeanor (2004) . I used to be be pretty wreckless spending $ on things I wanted not needed . Now I’m a bit more thrifty . I’m not nearly as irresponsible as I used to be .

I’m 31 working on building my credit score , I’ve been with the same lady for 17 months . I’m putting $ back to get my CDL . I have ZERO felonies 0 tickets and 1 misdemeanor (2004) . I used to be be pretty wreckless spending $ on things I wanted not needed . Now I’m a bit more thrifty . I’m not nearly as irresponsible as I used to be .

first good post.. i think the best i have seen you make,, keep it up. you are headed in the right direction . .. keep your record clean, get your CDL.. Drivers dont make a fortune , but its a good honest living . keep advancing your qualifications, Hazmat , tanker, twic ,,, etc.... some of my top local guys make 75-80k a year and are home at least 3-4 nights a week

I’d do local, don’t want to wonder where I’m going to shit next . There’s plenty of cdl jobs that are local ( lots of factories) I live where rv ‘s and trailers are made . Lots of auto industry here too ( am general )

i have lots of problems , getting laid is not one of them.. everyone pays one way or another, besides im an old dude im not attracted to young girls like that.
i like women not little girls. focus on getting your shit together kid, one day before you know it you will be 50 and still not have a pot to piss in..
jut some real world advice. take it for what its worth, but time whats for no man
Or not be able to piss in a pot. Same difference

Back