• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fasting and weight loss?

mass121

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, been doing some reading and of course it's can be argued both ways.

Does fasting 8-12 hrs. before the work out (in am) make a difference? The work out is mainly cardio to lose BF with core and back strengthening.

What say you?

I am not knowledge enough to give others advice.

But for me, starvation diets are bullshit.

I need a fire in my furnace for it to burn and if I have no fuel, I ain't got no fire.

So, been doing some reading and of course it's can be argued both ways.

Does fasting 8-12 hrs. before the work out (in am) make a difference? The work out is mainly cardio to lose BF with core and back strengthening.

What say you?

well you fast while sleeping anyway. its about the individual. i dont like to workout or play ball on a full stomach. i eat low cal, low carb protein sources like eggs meat and cheese when i get up. about 2 hrs before the gym. now i know i have an ample amount of protein flow for my muscle while forcing my body to dig into bf to workout. its working for me. i did all that pre wrkt carb shit, couldnt perform too bloated. does this make sense? and if i cant go to gym first thing in the am, its cardio an hour after my last carb free meal. then done, yogurt before bed thats it. you just gotta experiment and pay attention to what your body is receptive to...then youll figure it all out.

Certainly! Of course if you aren't trying to turn your cardio session into a useless performance!

I do not weight train on an empty stomach, but fasted cardio is my go-to when cutting fat.

Growth hormone raises significantly after about 13 hours of fasting. For fat loss keep insulin levels low which will raise growth hormone.

Growth hormone raises significantly after about 13 hours of fasting. For fat loss keep insulin levels low which will raise growth hormone.
Or just pin insulin and growth hormone and keep those numbers high or wherever you want . . . LOL!

Back