• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

I have the biggest shoulders here !!!

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well after looking at all the images over the last 2 years i have to say that my shoulders are the best on this forum !!!!!!!! They are full and completely round , when i run gear my shoulders just explode ... Not to mention the shoulder to waist ratio ... That is lights out !!!! 32 inch waist .. So don’t post a pic of your big fat shoulders hiding your big belly ... ( I take that back Chad has good shoulders ) He can smoke me but i think my shoulders are better ... BTW , chics LOVE big shoulders and a tight waist ...

- - - Updated - - -

Can you tell I am almost sleeping ?? Just chillin in bed

I'm confused. Is this a real post or just aimed at someone or something and I am totally missing the joke?

I was calling somebody out , but now it’s all over !!! Whaaaaaaa 😪😪

This has to be some uber trolling here Summy, lol

Who were you calling out?

Well after looking at all the images over the last 2 years i have to say that my shoulders are the best on this forum !!!!!!!! They are full and completely round , when i run gear my shoulders just explode ... Not to mention the shoulder to waist ratio ... That is lights out !!!! 32 inch waist .. So don’t post a pic of your big fat shoulders hiding your big belly ... ( I take that back Chad has good shoulders ) He can smoke me but i think my shoulders are better ... BTW , chics LOVE big shoulders and a tight waist ...

- - - Updated - - -

if its a contest you are looking for then put up your best shoulder pic (doesn't have to be recent ) and then i will put up mine .
we will let the member vote .. you in ?

if its a contest you are looking for then put up your best shoulder pic (doesn't have to be recent ) and then i will put up mine .
we will let the member vote .. you in ?

Checkmate

Pics seem to not post right in quick reply box. Have to do them in an edit or advanced. For everyone posting dead links.

Lets try it again...I attached it with the upload from computer tool.

20171108_182031_2.jpg

Last edited:
Heavyiron has some killer shoulders. Legs, not so much LOL

<insert giant winkfinger here>

- - - Updated - - -

No you don't

My pics brought in $300 ,how many members can say that ?
You posted pics of your bootyhole for money that is called gay for pay

- - - Updated - - -

My pics brought in $300 ,how many members can say that ?
You posted pics of your bootyhole for money that is called gay for pay

Sumner buy me a plain ticket out of Germany and lets hangout. You crack me up everytime you post something.

Yup... heads up BC and AS, hes gunnin for yall. lol.

Lol thanks, but got a long way before I can catch up with the likes of Swiper, T2k14, Montego, etc.

Miss those drunk MM videos!

Ya Mighty Mouse is one hilarious bastard lol. You've should have seen his recent pics...he's a beast.

Back