• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🛑TREST logger NEEDED🛑

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can't think of a better time to do this than right at the beginning of BULK season. If you haven't planned your winter bulk yet, this is a perfect opportunity for you to try out our most powerful anabolic agent.

TRESTOLONE ACETATE (MENT)
trestolone_acetate_ment_50mgml_10mlvial_ep1.jpg

We are looking for ONE SOLID CANDIDATE who will give us a solid review of this product.

Now a good log requires some effort. We all know that logs can often be repetitive, redundant, and boring.
We're looking for someone who can really bring it to the table and keep people following.

No need to post your entire workout regimen with # of sets/reps/etc. Just let us know if/when you notice changes and/or improvements.

Keep it interesting. What would you want to see in a log? What would hold your attention?

***APPLY IN THIS THREAD***

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm your man!I always wanted to try ment.I'd be willing to run a full detailed log for u guys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You Guys always do these opportunities when I am done with my cycle and taking a break, damn!

This would be awesome to give a go. Was considering Tren but this would be better

What I would want to see in the log is if the sides are as bad as people say.what are the sides on a daily basis.just generally how your feeling.i know they would vary from person to person, but still would want to know..how long it takes to see noticeable gains.what strength gains your making. Is there pip.how much stronger it is compared to tren .those are some things I would want to hear about in the log.

Isn’t trest like tren and decca combined. If not then i am mistaken. But that’s what i thought i read
Trest isn't for beginners.

Stop trying to be chosen for every logging opportunity that comes up. This is at least number 3 that I've seen.

Stop trying to be chosen for every logging opportunity that comes up. This is at least number 3 that I've seen.

Lol.. That is funny..... That's like me im ALWAYS begging for free gear....

Nigga ill suck yo dick for 1cc of that there prop.. I love prop and pain..

No but for real i seen this to i did one log that was for monster labs..

I would like to log but im stuck on tren it's my go to drug...

Cheapthreads out..

You Guys always do these opportunities when I am done with my cycle and taking a break, damn!
I'm sorry bro! Luckily we are big fans of logs so we will have plenty of opportunities in the future.
Isn’t trest like tren and decca combined. If not then i am mistaken. But that’s what i thought i read
It really doesn't possess the same qualities as tren when it comes to results. It's more like super deca. It's a wet compound for sure.

Now the side effects are similar to tren but to a lesser extent in my opinion. Definitely some aggression and feeling hot all the time.

What I would want to see in the log is if the sides are as bad as people say.what are the sides on a daily basis.just generally how your feeling.i know they would vary from person to person, but still would want to know..how long it takes to see noticeable gains.what strength gains your making. Is there pip.how much stronger it is compared to tren .those are some things I would want to hear about in the log.

Totally agree bro. These are certainly important details that we all want to see touched upon in the log. If you're not chosen, make sure to follow along so you can ask these questions. That's the beauty of logs, you get to follow along in real time and get the answers your looking for instead of trying to search the web and read old logs.

He's cool with us brother. He's actually been a big help to PSL recently and has helped us come up with some great product ideas. I don't know what he's doing outside this sub but we certainly don't mind him here.
Lol.. That is funny..... That's like me im ALWAYS begging for free gear....

Nigga ill suck yo dick for 1cc of that there prop.. I love prop and pain..

No but for real i seen this to i did one log that was for monster labs..

I would like to log but im stuck on tren it's my go to drug...

Cheapthreads out..
Tren is hands down the more useful and versatile drug. But when it comes to sheer size and strength I gotta hand it to trest. I mean, it's a chance to try it for free :)

If you decide you want to try, I'll definitely put you in the lineup of candidates.

I'm sorry bro! Luckily we are big fans of logs so we will have plenty of opportunities in the future.

It really doesn't possess the same qualities as tren when it comes to results. It's more like super deca. It's a wet compound for sure.

Now the side effects are similar to tren but to a lesser extent in my opinion. Definitely some aggression and feeling hot all the time.

Totally agree bro. These are certainly important details that we all want to see touched upon in the log. If you're not chosen, make sure to follow along so you can ask these questions. That's the beauty of logs, you get to follow along in real time and get the answers your looking for instead of trying to search the web and read old logs.

He's cool with us brother. He's actually been a big help to PSL recently and has helped us come up with some great product ideas. I don't know what he's doing outside this sub but we certainly don't mind him here.
Tren is hands down the more useful and versatile drug. But when it comes to sheer size and strength I gotta hand it to trest. I mean, it's a chance to try it for free :)

If you decide you want to try, I'll definitely put you in the lineup of candidates.

I ran trest ace at 50mg daily and test @ trt doses. I didn't experience 'wet' sides. Granted if you let your ai go it'll for sure happen. Ran aromasin @ 50mg/daily. I put size on no doubt, but my only complaint was the insane jumps in strength. It started stressing my joints terribly, especially my elbows. It became a constant dull pain in the bows.

I ran trest ace at 50mg daily and test @ trt doses. I didn't experience 'wet' sides. Granted if you let your ai go it'll for sure happen. Ran aromasin @ 50mg/daily. I put size on no doubt, but my only complaint was the insane jumps in strength. It started stressing my joints terribly, especially my elbows. It became a constant dull pain in the bows.
​That's a hefty dose of aromasin. I certainly wouldn't expect water issues on that dose. I totally agree with the rapid strength gains being an issue. I noticed that as well. This time around I'm gonna try to just increase my reps with my usual weight and slowly increase the weight as I get stronger. But I'll keep the reps higher to increase the volume without jumping to high on the weight.

Surprised more people ain't jumping on this

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Surprised more people ain't jumping on this

I know right? Is trest THAT scary to people? It's definitely a beast for sure. I can see how some may be hesitant because it's not a very well known compound. But once you try it, you'll wonder why you ever tried any other bulking agent. You'll forget all about deca and npp.

I know right? Is trest THAT scary to people? It's definitely a beast for sure. I can see how some may be hesitant because it's not a very well known compound. But once you try it, you'll wonder why you ever tried any other bulking agent. You'll forget all about deca and npp.
Heard many good things, from what I know u just need to control your levels while on and you'll be fine

Heard many good things, from what I know u just need to control your levels while on and you'll be fine

That's the main concern for sure. E2 levels shoot up very quickly with trest. Since I started it last monday, within a few days my nips were itchy. Had to switch from aromasin to adex at .5mg/day. Aromasin is nice because it's very forgiving and won't crash your e2 very easily, but sometimes you need something a bit stronger.

Adding dbol soon too so I'm gonna be a walking estrogen bomb.

Get Shredded!

AHAHAH I used trest many times. It's not Trest taht which gives me boredom and scary me.

Rather all the rest:
-3 update per week
-picture
-daily diet
-workout

...damn, this seems too demanding...I already have a job to whom I spend hours and hours of my day...

I think I'll try your trest (when this is the time of this cycle, I'm now doing another blast and i have already planned at least another couple)
and I'll be happy to leave a review, but certainly not as accurate as required.

That's the main concern for sure. E2 levels shoot up very quickly with trest. Since I started it last monday, within a few days my nips were itchy. Had to switch from aromasin to adex at .5mg/day. Aromasin is nice because it's very forgiving and won't crash your e2 very easily, but sometimes you need something a bit stronger.

Adding dbol soon too so I'm gonna be a walking estrogen bomb.
Damn are u running a log on this

Hope whoever gets picked has a solid knowledge on what trest can do but it's a first time user.

This would be a nightmare for someone with no knowledge of the hormone using it for the first time.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk

I've used both. I'd like to log it for you. But as one person mentioned they would like to hear about the sides.

I don't experience any bad sides from tren or treat. I've run tren e up 1 gram a week and trest up to 700mgs a week. I'd be a bad person to choose. Interested to see what the choose one experiences on his log.

Back