• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So sexy playboy!

Umm, forget the weight part, she looks scary.

But would you dare smash, even with a paper bag over her head? Scary women can be seductive in a way, especially if they are dominant.

Bet OP is into scary women lol.

I bet she does anal then brags about how good she’s going to poop after u fuck that ass

I've got nothing against fat chicks. Some of the big chicks I fucked seemed the most appreciative of the dick. Some were what I call "fat and sassy", thinking they were hot or something. Like an overcompensation mechanism.

If they want to be fat, let them.

Where I take issue is the whole "real women have curves" bullshit. As if fit or healthy women are somewhat lesser creatures. When someone tries to marginalize someone else to try to make their fatness or whatever seem the norm, that's where I start having a problem.

The real problem is when their ass is so big you cant do doggy.

I've got nothing against fat chicks. Some of the big chicks I fucked seemed the most appreciative of the dick. Some were what I call "fat and sassy", thinking they were hot or something. Like an overcompensation mechanism.

If they want to be fat, let them.

Where I take issue is the whole "real women have curves" bullshit. As if fit or healthy women are somewhat lesser creatures. When someone tries to marginalize someone else to try to make their fatness or whatever seem the norm, that's where I start having a problem.
There is a politically correct movement that is pushing fat acceptance.

But you will never change the way men are wired. Push fat acceptance all you want you cannot change the way we are wired, ain't happening!

The real problem is when their ass is so big you cant do doggy.
Just need a couple extra inches of dick. I never wanted to do fat chicks doggy. A real turn off seeing those fat back rolls.
Sort of the same in reverse of doing BB chicks doggy. Banging a lean hard ass that follows up the V taper to massive traps and delts make keeping a boner a bit of a challenge if you over think it. Not to mention the bacne.

Get Shredded!
I love a girlie girl, all round and soft with that perfect voluptuous hourglass figure. I like them pale too.

Chicks with abs? No way.

I can appreciate chubby girls but damn this chick aint even good looking. Looks like someone interrupted her 3rd breakfast!

I don't get it...
She is not attractive at all

I'm not into plus size gals but there are some really hot ones out there they could have used...

Fat girls are only good at sucking cock, I go soft if they take their clothes off.

Even when I was 130 pounds I could lift my lady ( 228 ) . I prefer women with a bit of meet but not overly rolly

228 is a big chick bro. If that's your cup of tea then carry on... I don't judge, big girls need loving too

Back