• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

My 2 cents

ButterDiesel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Waiting to post this because I figure imma get flamed, but screw it. Ordered a couple kits around a month ago. First off, the communication was quick and to the point. T/A was quick too. Haven't gotten bloods done, but I do seem to be leaning out and fingernails need to be trimmed twice weekly on 3iu a day. Waiting to see if they have some type of Black Friday sale before I order again, but I will be ordering again soon. Oh and they even messaged me a few days ago to check on my satisfaction with their product. These guys rock in my opinion!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Waiting to post this because I figure imma get flamed, but screw it. Ordered a couple kits around a month ago. First off, the communication was quick and to the point. T/A was quick too. Haven't gotten bloods done, but I do seem to be leaning out and fingernails need to be trimmed twice weekly on 3iu a day. Waiting to see if they have some type of Black Friday sale before I order again, but I will be ordering again soon. Oh and they even messaged me a few days ago to check on my satisfaction with their product. These guys rock in my opinion!

Lol why would u get flamed ... ? Thanks for posting up man !

Ironlion@keemail.me

Since I don't have proof, i.e. bloods, I've seen where some guys just assume it's all in my head, I'm seeing what I want to see. But honestly I've only been able to train back and legs for the last month because of a shoulder issue. So with a reduced training "workload" I'm seeing my body fat slowly go down. No change in diet either so the growth is the only change in what's going on. And this week I've noticed some vascularity in my quads and lower and. Only thing I wish would happen is being able to get 5+ kits at a time, but the Powerball eludes me lol

Bloods are always the true sign of a good product be it AAS, or GH.

With that said though, there are tons of bloods on Puretropin's that are all spot on and I've yet to see a bad blood draw besides one that was found out to be a reverse scam.

Glad you're enjoying the products and get those bloods for your own piece of mind if nothing else.

Back