• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Washing vials and stoppers before autoclave. Need help

Gio

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I brewed 4-5times already. But I think made something wrong yesterday . Brewed boldenone 250mg/ml(thank u tone). 200ml(18-19vial) I injected 1cc yesterday. Today this area is hot I think I get infected. Everything was sterile. But I think problem was wash vials and stoppers before autoclaved. Now I pour all eq in beaker and have question. How can I wash my vials and stoppers before autoclave????? Please help me if u know :( I'm waiting (don't be lazy) thank u . sorry for my broken english

You give them an alcohol bath then heat sterilize them.

You should be having zero PIP.

You sure you didn't get your Ba and BB vials mixed up?

You give them an alcohol bath then heat sterilize them.

You should be having zero PIP.

You sure you didn't get your Ba and BB vials mixed up?

I'm pedant so I made everything sterile. I used 2%ba and 5%bb (not crushed) everything OK. Alcohol bath? 70%? Can u explain how u wash your vials and stoppers? If u don't want to post here u can pm me. Please. I wash my vials with soap and distilled water before wash them in water bleach mix. After that I put them on sterile drape and dry after that I put them in sterile pouch and sterilise them in autoclave (olizee 18l autoclave 45min)after that I put pouch on sterile drape. Can u tell me how u make sterilisation of vials and stoppers? Please.

The problem is not your stoppers. Your procedures for cleaning and sterilizing them probably exceeds what 80% of homebrewers do.

Tone just washes his in a five gallon bucket while he's in the shower. (Once a week, whether he needs it or not.)

Seriously though, if you think you are doing things right, get some adverse reaction once (which happens sometimes with even pharmaceutical grade gear), how do you pick the stoppers as your culprit?

The problem is not your stoppers. Your procedures for cleaning and sterilizing them probably exceeds what 80% of homebrewers do.

Tone just washes his in a five gallon bucket while he's in the shower. (Once a week, whether he needs it or not.)

Seriously though, if you think you are doing things right, get some adverse reaction once (which happens sometimes with even pharmaceutical grade gear), how do you pick the stoppers as your culprit?

I use sterile gloves and sterile tools. I think tone will help me.

Ok, fuck it. No more time wasted here.

Ok, fuck it. No more time wasted here.

I wrote what I made if something was wrong tell me. If u want to help write how u wash and sterilise. For example I'm big fun of sport cars has car made swap engine and turbocharged from 220hp to 600hp. When someone questioned me how made my car I always explain and sent my car project. This is help. Explain everything to build everyone his dream car.
So when I need help to know how I wash and sterile vials. I'm waiting men like me who explain everything. And explain sterilization is easyer then swap car and charge with turbo :)

autoclave final product. (i.e. filled and capped vials 45' and you're safe)

I didn't try it yet but I am taking notes when I find something good. And for vial rubber sterilizing my notes say first 121c and 1 bar autoclave for 60 mins then wash with hydrogen peroxide after that wash them in isopropyl alcohol then dry them at 55c in oven.

IML Gear Cream!
autoclave final product. (i.e. filled and capped vials 45' and you're safe)

No. This is incorrect. With all due respect.

Do NOT autoclave finished vials.

Rinse vials and stoppers in alcohol bath. Then put in autoclave or oven. If you have an oven you can do 250 degrees for 45min. I do 350 degrees for 45min because I'm a paranoid fuk.

From there transfer them to your flow hood.

An important note..

Make sure you have silicone stoppers or you will melt the fuk out of rubber butyl stoppers

Why would anyone autoclave something then pull it out and wash it in open air?!?
It's pretty scary how some of you guys seem to be doing things. I am now buying prewashed and sterilized vial and stoppers. A bit more expensive but seriously reduces hassle.

No. This is incorrect. With all due respect.

Do NOT autoclave finished vials.

Rinse vials and stoppers in alcohol bath. Then put in autoclave or oven. If you have an oven you can do 250 degrees for 45min. I do 350 degrees for 45min because I'm a paranoid fuk.

From there transfer them to your flow hood.

With all due respect...why is it incorrect?
there's no hormone degradation when you autoclave finished vials.

And when you wash vials and stoppers either way you end up heating them(oven or autoclave).
In the end It's all about saving time. Think about it. You get the same result(sterility) saving time. And I'm only talking about oil based products.

BTW... I used to do it the way you advise to.

So you're saying you don't wash dirty vials and stoppers with water and alcohol then just throw filtered gear into dirty vials and stoppers then throw them in an autoclave?

No telling how many pubes and nose hairs are laying inside those vials. Hold some of your finished vials up to a bright light and shake it. You'll see floaters.

So you're saying you don't wash dirty vials and stoppers with water and alcohol then just throw filtered gear into dirty vials and stoppers then throw them in an autoclave?

No telling how many pubes and nose hairs are laying inside those vials. Hold some of your finished vials up to a bright light and shake it. You'll see floaters.

This got me thinking about something else, do u advise flushing filters before using? with carrier oil or alcohol?, to remove any loose particles.

I recently found an eyelash in raws I was capping...how do u filter raw powder before capping....lol.., please tell

Last edited:
Your filters should come pre sterilized.. so you wouldn't need to flush them. I've never had to.

And no. There is no way to clean raws if you're making capsules.

Your filters should come pre sterilized.. so you wouldn't need to flush them. I've never had to.

And no. There is no way to clean raws if you're making capsules.

Yeah the lol cause I figured no way to filter raws, just have to watch for eyelashes...

Soak everything in rubbing alcohol. Place bottles in oven at 425 degrees for 40 minutes. After 40 turn heat down to 190. Rubber stoppers and caps have been soaking for an hour. Put them in cooling over, leave in for another 45 minutes. A bit excessive but err on the side of cleanliness.

Don't use bleach, it creates problems.

Get Shredded!

Brooo...Do you think my pets and rats would be happy to see dirty gear? Come on man, didn't say I don't wash vials and stoppers.
I wash vials and then dry heat them. And I use RFS stoppers bags. They're already washed. As I told you the name of the game is saving time

Wash-dry heat--filtration-filling-capping-autoclave

Cheers ;)

Brooo...Do you think my pets and rats would be happy to see dirty gear? Come on man, didn't say I don't wash vials and stoppers.
I wash vials and then dry heat them. And I use RFS stoppers bags. They're already washed. As I told you the name of the game is saving time

Wash-dry heat--filtration-filling-capping-autoclave

Cheers ;)

why would you autoclave finished gear? If the vials , stoppers , caps are sterile and the gear is filtered what since does that make?

why would you autoclave finished gear? If the vials , stoppers , caps are sterile and the gear is filtered what since does that make?

Exactly...

Tako.. not trying to be a smart ass at all. Just trying to understand why you're using that technique. Lol

The autoclave is used much earlier in the process. That is a lot of money for something that can be done with a three dollar towel. At the end of the process I just wipe down the oil.

I have a question: I use clear bottles, expressly to show off how pretty and pure my finished product looks. Gorgeous golden oil. I know that amber will protect oil, but I just have to show off. Especially to idiots that think pharm is dramatically superior to what I make. I just finished a mast/test e blend that looks like flawless liquid gold.

I got an email from a guy the other day. He wanted to know what brand I used. I said I make my own brand, and never heard back from the fool. I should have said Geneza. I still have a bottle of those high potency blends that put several people in the hospital.

For guys like Tone and others on this board who are meticulous (also Capt. Cook, if we can get him to post...Master brewer) especially if they re using a high end carrier like Mig, they can honestly say what they make is better than pharm. We fine tune our BB/BA blend for perfection. When I cook I don't think about selling or making money. I think about what I want to use.

So, the question is, who uses clear bottles to show off their oil? Also, I have an analogy: Toyota vs Mercedes/BMW. Toyotas are made to be sold. A C63 and or an M3 are made as if the person making the car is making something for themselves to drive. The AMG motto is one man one engine. One person builds the motor, beginning to end.

Your car analogy lost me but....

I use clear bottles for the exact reasons you do. I want people to see the product. I go so far as to use headspace vials so they can be swirled, upended, whatever a customer want to do before buying.
I'm a pragamatic guy. My stuff is primarily sold in farmacias. Sometimes new clients ask why no box? I ask them what's the first thing customers do when you hand them a boxed vial. Open the box, if course.
Same with any queries about clear over Amber vials. I ask them to read the vial. "Do not refrigerate. Keep from light."

The satisfaction I get when someone comments something like "Why is Tren always orange?" Ensures me that I am using the right vials.

Good to hear. You take pride in what you make. Many UGL's only care about sales.

The car analogy is similar. One guy makes an AMG motor, beginning to end. AMG is Mercedes high performance brand. He then signs the motor, writes his name on it. Get in an AMG, or say a BMW M3. The handling, fit, feel, balance. The car drives like it was made by someone who loves cars. It is as if a person said "I am going to make a car for myself. I am going to make a car that I would enjoy driving."

Granted, I use GSO, and I also make tren (I no longer use tren, but my competitors do) but otherwise, I make gear I want to use. I could sell a ton of 500 mg test to all the kids at the gym, but I don't make it because I don't use it. I make a 120/120 mast e/test e blend because that is what I like to use.

I use clear . I also print my own labels . Don’t sell any just like it to look professional. Guess it’s a vanity thing . The money I️ have in equipment I want a finished looking product .

I use GSO. It's hard enough trying to explain the virtues of GSO over the pharma standard of Cottonseed or Sesame, I don't need further headaches of explaining MCT (which I currently don't use), EO or god forbid, Mig.
In fact, just trying to explain why my Sustanon is better because it has NO BB is like pissing in the wind.

I started making gear because of the dubious shit in the shops and not knowing the safety of it.
I just figured more tourists would appreciate having a product with a back story and all the info they can tolerate. The shop owners make a shitload of cash on mybstuff vs the 20% mark up on pharma products.
You can't even get anastrozole in Mexico but it's in my product line.
My stuff has greatly improved of late and I have Tone to thank for it.

The car analogy makes sense.
I am a VW guy. When I built an airplane I wanted a VW power plant. I built the engine the way I build car motors. No one else touched it? Why?
The answer is obvious at 8,000 ft and 150mph.

Clear vials, silicone stoppers, all dry sterilization with the broiler or a tattoo dry sterilizer for ISO rinsed vials. Stoppers get ISO rinse and air dried in the hood. The full air dry with a full alcohol soak is going to be as effective on a solid nonporous surface as anything else I could use. I have pouches and he equipment to steam sterilize whatever I want, but stoppers aren't especially heat tolerant, presterilizing anything except glassware is pointless for me, and I've had more problems with residual moisture than anything else.

Hell the stoppers are just going to get rubbed down with alcohol and punctured while open air gets drawn into the vial. FDA says if it was sterile to start multiuse vials are good for 6 months after "opening".

Back