• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pork - dirty Jews are missing out

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Reasons for eating:

1) lean as fuck protein
2) not chicken
3) tasty like human flesh according to tribes in Papua New Guinea
4) Jew deterrent

.... discuss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

More Jews and Arabs = less demand = more supply = lower prices

Wish red meat would get cheaper...

Surprised you have any energy for anti-Semitism being as you are Aussie and have your hands full with the Arab fucks on a mission to destroy your country.
You aren'tthat guy that throws the pork chops in the halal section are you, btw?

Pork = the other white meat

You might want to put it around your doorways to ward off the muzzies. Maybe carry some loin chops around with you to throw when there are signs of a terrorist attack

You might want to put it around your doorways to ward off the muzzies. Maybe carry some loin chops around with you to throw when there are signs of a terrorist attack

Should been some pork on the planes in 9/11 to ward off the hijackers...and then the twin towers might still be around today.

Should been some pork on the planes in 9/11 to ward off the hijackers...and then the twin towers might still be around today.
The CIA isn't deterred by pork. Lol

Surprised you have any energy for anti-Semitism being as you are Aussie and have your hands full with the Arab fucks on a mission to destroy your country.
You aren'tthat guy that throws the pork chops in the halal section are you, btw?

^^^ comments from a dirty Jew :coffee:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shit! Didn't think about my anti Arab comments making me sound like a Jew.
I'm a dirty Jew? Sounds good to me. Anyone know where I go for the wealth or maybe a role in Hollywood?

Reasons for eating:

1) lean as fuck protein
2) not chicken
3) tasty like human flesh according to tribes in Papua New Guinea
4) Jew deterrent

.... discuss

Sounds to me that someone is butt hurt about not having a date for bat mitzvah night at the local gay bar.

Last edited:
Sounds to me that someone is butt hurt about not having a date for bat mitzvah night at the local gay bar.

No man I just got a good deal on pork loin. I haven't been raped in months!

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Back