• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

🖤🖤💸black friday sale💸 🖤🖤

GGG

Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
BUY 3 Oils ,get 1 oil free.

*this Sale is for Oils only , no orals or peptides.

*cant use Rep codes or any other offer , cant combine offers.

*offer is good on Black Friday ONLY

*Mix and match oils is ok , cheaper oil will be the freebie.
cant buy 3 test P and expect a free Vial of primo.

we will update this thread in a week with the Code you will need to recieve this offer.

any Questions , just post here or PM myself or HEavyH

Thanks guys and Happy Thanksgiving from the Monster Labs Team.

Nice sale Brutus.

I know now this question may come up from others, so I'll use an example.

Let's say say someone wants a test/deca cycle.

They get 4 of each to take advantage of the offer.

Would they get one free deca and one free test (i.e. Pay for three of each) or two free test in this scenario since test is cheaper?

Nice sale Brutus.

I know now this question may come up from others, so I'll use an example.

Let's say say someone wants a test/deca cycle.

They get 4 of each to take advantage of the offer.

Would they get one free deca and one free test (i.e. Pay for three of each) or two free test in this scenario since test is cheaper?

you will

probably recieve the 1 free Deca and 1 free Test E on this scenario.

you will

probably recieve the 1 free Deca and 1 free Test E on this scenario.

This
.. Just make sure you put in the notes which items youd like free

I am planning on making my first order with monster labs. Looks like I need to wait till Black Friday! I am a little worried first time buying online.

I am planning on making my first order with monster labs. Looks like I need to wait till Black Friday! I am a little worried first time buying online.
Worry not bro. Monster will take care of you. Heavy hitter and Brutus are great dudes.

Thanks bro. Ive always gotten my gear face to face. I have read great reviews about monster labs in the forums and everybody seems to be very happy with purchases. Also an old friend told me they were legit. Just a little scared about the process mainly. Not about the quality of the product.
So if I Oder 4 Deca gold , 3 sust, 2 mastren. I could get 1 free primo , 1 free sust and 1 free mastren ?? If so that's a great deal!

Thanks bro. Ive always gotten my gear face to face. I have read great reviews about monster labs in the forums and everybody seems to be very happy with purchases. Also an old friend told me they were legit. Just a little scared about the process mainly. Not about the quality of the product.
So if I Oder 4 Deca gold , 3 sust, 2 mastren. I could get 1 free primo , 1 free sust and 1 free mastren ?? If so that's a great deal!

Hey Banner, I have order gear from 4 different online sources and the last time I ordered any gear it was my first order from Monster and they were the easiest place I ordered from and received my order 5 time sooner than anywhere else so far. Myself I went though TripleOverTime and he took good care of me. Hope this helps to put your mind at ease.

i have placed a couple orders with Monster.......excellent product and customer service

Thanks! I believe I will take advantage of their Black Friday sale!!

we will be posting ordering details tomorow ..

So will the special be automatically on the website or do we need to enter a code or anything like that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put Black Friday buy one get one in the notes section and we'll take care of you

I’m a little late responding. My order came in on time! However I did not receive any of the Black Friday deals. So I pm Brutus and within a week I had everything.they took care of me!! As for the gear I’m 4 weeks in... Since I’ve started my cycle I’ve had a stomach virus for almost a week. Also since my gym doesn’t have central heating and air this past week I’ve missed a few days of lifting. Because 0 is cold no matter what kind of gear your on. I continued to pin like normal. Monsters sust 250 is legit! I’ve been on trt for the past 4 years and have bought sust from a few different places. I’ve also been running npp and Tren. I think it took a little longer for it to kick in because of being sick but the end of week 3 I could tell a huge difference in strength, and some visual improvements!! Thanks Monster and thank you Brutus!!

I’m a little late responding. My order came in on time! However I did not receive any of the Black Friday deals. So I pm Brutus and within a week I had everything.they took care of me!! As for the gear I’m 4 weeks in... Since I’ve started my cycle I’ve had a stomach virus for almost a week. Also since my gym doesn’t have central heating and air this past week I’ve missed a few days of lifting. Because 0 is cold no matter what kind of gear your on. I continued to pin like normal. Monsters sust 250 is legit! I’ve been on trt for the past 4 years and have bought sust from a few different places. I’ve also been running npp and Tren. I think it took a little longer for it to kick in because of being sick but the end of week 3 I could tell a huge difference in strength, and some visual improvements!! Thanks Monster and thank you Brutus!!

glad that you are happy brother!

Back