• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bomber started his first day on the job ( FIRED YET ? )

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Somebody said he finally started a new job today driving a high low ... Well I am pulling for the kid , however I am giving him 3 days before his crazy ass pisses off his boss or co workers . I can picture him now dropping pallets and running into shit . I have hired guys like him just because I kinda feel bad and I pray for the best , but after 3 days he GOTS to gooooooo .. THE OVER / UNDER IS 3 Days

I predict he'll walk off after the first hour by going to take a leak then sneaking out and not going back.

but seriously I do hope he gets to keep the job and his boss quits unexpectedly and then Bomber gets picked to manage the driver team.

I still have a job , I didn’t drop pallets or run into anything. I drive a swivel fork lift . My boss did get fired today

That’s not the warehouse I work at I was showing the forklift I drive . The warehouse I work at is horrible at inventory. It’ll say part #7208 at 1307A u got there and it’s 2402 . It gives u like 10 different locations to find the part but the parts aren’t there . I ended up picking 2 skids in 8hrs

Summer I don’t believe we’ve ever met or worked together for you to say how I work , drive or act . I drove uhaul then I drove taxi . In the past 10 years driving I’ve only caused one accident with zero tickets . For forklift 0 accidents in 4 years . Yea occasionally u back into things trying to get out of spots but most factories don’t have the proper aisle width to accommodate older forklifts. I’ve never been wrote up or fired because my driving or work ethic . If you are trying to gain cred here shut your mouth and quit being a fag . All you do is talk shit and throw tantrums. Grow a set of testicles quit being so emotionally unstable and maybe you’ll make a friend or people won’t hate you as much

Last edited:
Summer I don’t believe we’ve ever met or worked together for you to say how I work , drive or act . I drove uhaul then I drove taxi . In the past 10 years driving I’ve only caused one accident with zero tickets . For forklift 0 accidents in 4 years . Yea occasionally u back into things trying to get out of spots but most factories don’t have the proper aisle width to accommodate older forklifts. I’ve never been wrote up or fired because my driving or work ethic . If you are trying to gain cred here shut your mouth and quit being a fag . All you do is talk shit and throw tantrums. Grow a set of testicles quit being so emotionally unstable and maybe you’ll make a friend or people won’t hate you as much

I feel a melt coming on...

IML Gear Cream!
BTW- not joking on the becoming friends part- Some of my better friends when I first was getting to know them, I literally wanted to murder them. Amazing how things can change when you actually get past the outer facade and get to know someone.

Never make friends friends with people who talk shit about you . If they do it before you know them imagine what they’ll say when they do know you . I bet you summer visits church and that’s why he’s so judgmental

I still have a job , I didn’t drop pallets or run into anything. I drive a swivel fork lift . My boss did get fired today
So I was close in my prediction. Hope they make you the boss.

He could do worse....
Like working at a cut rate 2 man bodyshop with poor yelp reviews... just sayin...

But who knows, Bomber could whip things into much better shape in that shop. Better to channel all the anger and hate into something practical.

He'd be a perfect customer service associate.

Nope you can’t pay using wic , food stamps , 3 different atm cards and 93 cents in pennies . No you can’t pay for the cheese and eggs separate

Nope you can’t pay using wic , food stamps , 3 different atm cards and 93 cents in pennies . No you can’t pay for the cheese and eggs separate

So you are broke af now?

No I always get stuck behind those ass holes when I go shopping before midnight

No I always get stuck behind those ass holes when I go shopping before midnight

Yea I hear you on that...shit makes me rage. God forbid someone on tren was behind that broke-ass dickhole.

I got stuck behind a guy who had cat food and cigarettes, he couldn’t afford both so he put the $2 box of cat food back . I’m thinking shit if I’m ever the broke my cat will eat lunch meat and chicken like me lol or I’d just vape

Working at a cut rate 2 man bodyshop with poor yelp reviews or Owning and Working at a cut rate 2 man bodyshop with poor yelp reviews? Also, are those poor yelp reviews ASF members?
He could do worse....
Like working at a cut rate 2 man bodyshop with poor yelp reviews... just sayin...

Back