• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best thing about this time of year..

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Best thing about this time of year is motherfuck'n eggnog...
Bought my fist quart today.. I can drink this shit all night..

Guilty pleasure :)

Great for when its cheat day or getting in the cals for a bulker. Ohh I loved eggnog since I was a kid and I remembered my grandma had some homemade eggnog...soooo goooood!

Never tried the shit.

Add some extra cinnamon to it and the shit is tits..

Speaking of tits if this came out a nice set of areolas with a Plumping nipple in the middle I'd suck on that bitch all day..

It's definitely good for a last-minute heavy calorie intake..I'm drinking it right out of the cart, screw the cup, who needs dishes anyway haha

I may even use eggnog as a base for shakes.

IML Gear Cream!
A scoop of vanilla whey, and it's a wrap...

And a dollop of Nutella or pb and it's like I died and went to heaven. I do find using eggnog as a base makes for a really thick shake once you add the whey and other goodies.

My daughter and I fight over it every year so we have to buy them in pairs now . I bought an almond milk eggnog the other day and boy was that stuff nasty we will be sticking to our normal nog from now on.

we are driving back home dinner and I just told my daughter that a guy said best time of year because ? Yup she said eggnog , we love that shit

It's definitely good for a last-minute heavy calorie intake..I'm drinking it right out of the cart, screw the cup, who needs dishes anyway haha
Dude.!! Drinking Enog straight outta the carton is part of the greatness. Kinda like those mini cartons of milk back in school. Right on Big V good call on the Enog.!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Eggnog over my Cinnamon Toast Crunch

With liquid dbol mixed in...breakfast of champions!

I did pour eggnog on my Count Chocula when I was a kid, and there was no more milk. The resulting sugar rush was amazing!

That's what I usually thought. Until this year, I'm back up to two Zyrtec a day. Don't know what's going off this winter

My allergies were acting up . I use a vapor inhaler and cheap Claritin ( big lots brand like $3 for like 30 )

My allergies were acting up . I use a vapor inhaler and cheap Claritin ( big lots brand like $3 for like 30 )
Yeah I need to start using the sinus douche thing again. I had to quit Flonase because it started giving me nosebleeds

Back