• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone ever had contents stolen from pack

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Had a box come in from a friend locally, 2 day priority mail. When the pack arrived it was apparent someone had cut the original tape on bottom, opened the box and stole the contents. They replaced the packing material, taped back up and continue to send empty box. Looks like someone working for USPS, See it on the news a lot lately.

My wife sent avocados to my mother in law a few years ago. When the postal employee asked what was in the box she told him.

Package was never tracked or showed up, just disappeared. Just one guess who you think might have stole the box of avocados.

One guess only!

Yikes all bad

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Not surprised there are a few sticky fingered postal employees out there. Despicable!

My wife sent avocados to my mother in law a few years ago. When the postal employee asked what was in the box she told him.

Package was never tracked or showed up, just disappeared. Just one guess who you think might have stole the box of avocados.

One guess only!

I wish it were only avacados, someone got me good, they'll be going on a long vacation to a tropical island.

I wish it were only avacados, someone got me good, they'll be going on a long vacation to a tropical island.

Was it gear? Bet someone's gonna be getting jacked.

I knew a girl that worked in a Fed ex processing facility. She constantly snagged shitloads of x tabs, all sorts of pills, coke, you name it. One time she snagged 3lbs of X tabs. Fucking nuts. They didn't even turn anything into the cops, they just scanned for illegal items and "dumped" them when found. Friggin crazy.

Sucks that you had it snagged man

I knew a girl that worked in a Fed ex processing facility. She constantly snagged shitloads of x tabs, all sorts of pills, coke, you name it. One time she snagged 3lbs of X tabs. Fucking nuts. They didn't even turn anything into the cops, they just scanned for illegal items and "dumped" them when found. Friggin crazy.

Yet you never know that there's some sneaky people who'll help themselves to that dumped stuff. Wouldn't be surprised if some wise customs agents are getting jacked on the gear they seize for example. So who says customs agents don't juice?

Hmm so you think snagged instead of stolen....would they of sent the empty box.

Someone at the postal service has been replacing our premiere brand of dildoes with second rate used dildoes from Costco.

ASF customer hotline has been going nuts with complaints

<insert giant winkfinger here>

IML Gear Cream!
Someone at the postal service has been replacing our premiere brand of dildoes with second rate used dildoes from Costco.

ASF customer hotline has been going nuts with complaints

<insert giant winkfinger here>

LMAO I knew you were gonna chime in :D

I have had a pack delivered with a sticker that said “package damaged contents removed from original carton” that one scared the fuck out of me. . When I was 17 before the army I loaded fedex trucks in Oxnard California at two in the morning and you would be surprised at the amount of stuff that never made it on the truck or put on the wrong truck and delivered to their friends house

I've had a pack stolen out one of my mailboxes once. My ol lady is friends with the mail lady so whenever I see her she would give me a bunch of pink slips to sign so whenever I had a package needed signing she already had the slips signed and would just leave my packs in box. That was until I had over 1100 in gear apparently stolen out my mailbox.

also a few months back insent cim as payment for goods and the money I sent never made it. I should of sent it with tracking I guess but I've sent cim countless times with no issue. Glad it was only $600.....

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I've had a pack stolen out one of my mailboxes once. My ol lady is friends with the mail lady so whenever I see her she would give me a bunch of pink slips to sign so whenever I had a package needed signing she already had the slips signed and would just leave my packs in box. That was until I had over 1100 in gear apparently stolen out my mailbox.

also a few months back insent cim as payment for goods and the money I sent never made it. I should of sent it with tracking I guess but I've sent cim countless times with no issue. Glad it was only $600.....

Can u get insurance on cash? IDK

I guess they just caught my pack and disposed of the contents, the 25ft of bubble wrap was neatly folded and put back in the box.

You can get insurance on mail.. IDK about telling them I'm sending cash. But insurance won't cover the anount of funds I was sending.

Should have just paid for to be sent with tracking and not tried to save a couple bucks but u honestly never considered something like my mail not arriving

Back