• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bodybuilding & Blood Glucose

TheShadow

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
OPD Podcast Episode 10 - Blood Glucose featuring Ben Stevens

In this episode, Ben and myself break down what blood glucose is, how to correct any issues, and how keeping a tight hold on your BG can improve your long-term health and physique goals.

https://www.jjphysique.com/podcast/...od-glucose-bodybuilding-featuring-ben-stevens

For you iTunes listeners, search 'Optimal Physique Development' into your Podcast app.

For YouTube listeners, currently being uploaded to my YT channel - just search my name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

​I definitely recommend a blood glucose meter for anyone running gear. They're dirt cheap and quick and easy to use. Even if you're not utilizing HGH and insulin, you can still experience issues with blood sugar from gear alone. I know for myself, when on a hefty dose of tren my blood sugar can dip sometimes if I'm not careful. A lot of compounds increase glucose uptake in the muscle which needs to be replenished. When dieting (mostly on tren) I can get light headed and shaky if I go too low on carbs.

Back