• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Donald Trump Says LiAngelo Ball, UCLA Players Were Headed for 10 Years in Jail

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Donald Trump Says LiAngelo Ball, UCLA Players Were Headed for 10 Years in Jail

President Donald Trump said Wednesday that LiAngelo Ball and two of his UCLA basketball teammates were in line for 10-year jail sentences in China before he intervened.

Regarding the situation, Trump tweeted, "Do you think the three UCLA basketball players will say thank you President Trump? They were headed for 10 years in jail!"

Arash Markazi of ESPN contradicted that claim, saying he spoke to multiple sources who said the players faced one- to two-week sentences.

Ball, Cody Riley and Jalen Hill arrived in Los Angeles on Tuesday after being detained in China for allegedly shoplifting sunglasses from a Louis Vuitton store in Hangzhou, China, according to ESPN.com.

Ball, Riley and Hill were in China with the rest of the UCLA basketball team for a game against Georgia Tech, which the Bruins won, 63-60.

The three players did not play in the game, however, and they did not return home with the rest of the team, as they were placed under house arrest at a hotel during the legal process.

Trump said Tuesday that he reached out to Chinese President Xi Jinping to expedite the proceedings.

Per David Nakamura and Tim Bontemps of the Washington Post, an anonymous U.S. official said the players were given reduced charges.

According to China Law Translate, theft in China could result in up to 10-12 years in prison if the items in question are worth $45,000 or more.

Damn. A.) Glad i've never been to china. b.) glad I dont live in China c.) glad I never got caught shoplifting candy bars at the local market d.) I want some new sun glasses. You think they'll bring me some back?

As if Trump really cares. Just another attempt to get that approval rating up since we all know he hasnt done any real work.

As if Trump really cares. Just another attempt to get that approval rating up since we all know he hasnt done any real work.
After all this time when has he given a shit about his approval?

I just heard the apologies by the players.

One was so insincere he may as well not done so, but they all said the same thing.

Just hearing them thank Trump for bailing their asses out of 10 years of jail time it was like they just took a big bite out of a shit sandwich.

Oh, and I alway love it when these guys say they made a *mistake* it was no mistake, it was conscience decision to steal shit. I know they are 18 years old or so...........but fuck man what you thinkin. And from what I read it was 3 different places they were ripping off?

Is this the best UCLA can do or do they just look the other way to get shit heads like this on their team?

Why in the hell would you steal some knock-off sunglasses anyway

What did Obama do for the WHITE dude in N. Korea? Not a fucking thing, let him die.

This ^^

Barry O - Biggest farce in Prez. history.
(Trump is insane, but Barry is insanely in love w/ Barry)...
I hardly choose sides (except when they want to take my home protection away (guns), so home invaders could walk in and kill my family while I watch).
But ALL politicians are pro-wrestling promo cutting phonies...

IML Gear Cream!

Seriously? LMAO

Best part, SCOTUS and federal judges! He stacking the courts with conservatives! WINNING!

Maybe if you would turn off CNN Fake News you might actually hear about all the shit he's doing, such as the 12 day trip to Asia he just got back from.

Um I’m sorry but if you haven’t noticed trump really doesn’t give a shit about an approval rating.

Trump's base is so strong do not pay attention to ratings, btw didn't all of the polls say Hilary was going to win by a landslide? I seem to remember that every day up til the election.

Yeah polls, approval ratings, etc. a complete fucking joke to try and change your opinions.

Hey Rob, serious question.

Just where do you get these news stories that you spam your board with ?
Serious, you never quote a news source.
I get it that you are just pumping this stuff in here to create traffic. And I don’t really care how obviously inflammatory it is. But I always ask myself...where does a businessman who’s probably pretty busy get this shit? I mean do you lean across your desk and push the intercom button and say “ hey (insert bimbo secretary’s name) get me the latest Trump story”?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Last edited:
The bleacherreport (TedTurner) and USA Today (Gannet) are two of the biggest turds in news. Click bait cesspools.

But hey to each their own. I was just curious where these stories came from.
Thanks brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back