• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hi, newbie here looking for pointers

RyanF

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys,

I'm 31, out of shape and really new to this stuff. Literally this is my first step into this world. Just got dumped by the embodiment of Satan in human form :D all she left me with were some rather unfaltering comments about my body, so feeling pretty shitty about myself and need to get my shit together fast :)
I went to a nutritionist and got a new diet, but i'm looking for some help with these god damn deadlifts :D What should I take? And where is a good place to order from? There are so many options I got flustered.
Just some pointers would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you

I'm new here as well, but my advice is time in the gym to first build a foundation. I worked out religiously for years before ever trying trt. If you have the discipline and dedication, and can find an hour and a half (at least) per day five days a week to get in the gym and drive you will get in shape. I got my 71 year old father to lose 15 pounds and gain some lean muscle mass by driving iron with me Mon-Fri, doing core 3 days a week and walking around his property in Bend for a half hour after each workout. In five months he transformed his physique by just putting in the time. It takes a bit to build the foundation and get conditioned. Then I would take some blood work and see where your t is and if you are even low. Unless you are trying to get huge there is no need for it (in my opinion) unless your levels are low.

Plenty of solid information here. I would suggest reading and reading and reading. Just about every question has been asked at least once so its likely everything you will need to know from gear to training and diet are available for you.

Hi guys,

I'm 31, out of shape and really new to this stuff. Literally this is my first step into this world. Just got dumped by the embodiment of Satan in human form :D all she left me with were some rather unfaltering comments about my body, so feeling pretty shitty about myself and need to get my shit together fast :)
I went to a nutritionist and got a new diet, but i'm looking for some help with these god damn deadlifts :D What should I take? And where is a good place to order from? There are so many options I got flustered.
Just some pointers would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you

Dear probably you need to go by another way ? More workouts and a bit less doubt ?

Welcome to the forum!

welcome..the advice you get here is the best..what they just told you...IT IS Process.gym first with a routine ...see a trainer..

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome on the board, bro! Tell me your states, your goals, it'll be easier to understand how to work with you, PM me if you need any advice.

Dear probably you need to go by another way ? More workouts and a bit less doubt ?
Welcome to the forum..you're in the right place to find knowledge

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back