• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Gear Church Goodies

TheComeback

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had to come out of hiding for this one.

I'd stop by this subforum to check out my BFF Lok's Deca thread so I'm familiar with Gear Church. In one of the threads, my other BFF Rehh said something about Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned. I chimed in and said that the Gear Church slogan should be Forgive Me Father For I Have Pinned. Well dammit, Gear Church himself messaged me and asked if he could use that for real.

Now that's a good dude right there. I surely didn't own the phrase, so he definitely didn't have to ask. But it was cool as hell for him to ask me that. He even said he would through in a freebie for me! I told him there was no need to do that, it was just cool to me he was gonna use what I said. Then I remembered something...

Lok and I also sext message each other outside of the forums, he and I keep in touch. He told me all about the Double Base he got recently. And that's one compound that really intrigued me! I haven't forgotten about it.

So I told Gear Church to send me that if he insisted and had some to spare, but that I'm easy going and he can send anything he likes and I'll gladly try it. Next thing I know...2 Double Bases and 2 Sust are in my hands.

You guys rock! Gear Church is a stand up company and a stand up dude. It's no wonder I keep reading such great things. And on a side note, best packaging I've ever experienced from any source I've ever dealt with. Top notch there!

I'll be trying the double base tomorrow. Pre workouts are where I need the most help. If this stuff can get me going...youre not gonna be able to make enough to keep me happy.

I'll report back once I try it. I will forewarn, it's hard as hell to find anything to get me going before and during my workouts. I'll be honest though with whatever happens. I am nervous, I've read some of the reviews, I hope pinning it doesn't drop me to the floor! I'm a puss in that department. I'd rather eat a big pile of shit than experience the cough or anything similar.

Stay tuned...
23a1c173d5198ffac4baf0fc0fccae2b.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Fuck yeah!! You creative son of a gun lol

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Comeback is a good guy, and that raises GC’s stock in my book. Looking forward to the reviews/results.

I look forward to giving these guys a try sometime.

Comeback is a good guy, and that raises GC’s stock in my book. Looking forward to the reviews/results.

I look forward to giving these guys a try sometime.
Thanks buddy, I appreciate you saying that. And you are as well! I've been fortunate to make some great friends in here and you're definitely one of them. Theres some really good dudes on here.

I'd stop by this subforum to check out my BFF Lok's Deca thread so I'm familiar with Gear Church. In one of the threads, my other BFF Rehh said something about Forgive Me Father For I Have Sinned. I chimed in and said that the Gear Church slogan should be Forgive Me Father For I Have Pinned. Well dammit, Gear Church himself messaged me and asked if he could use that for real.

Now that's a good dude right there. I surely didn't own the phrase, so he definitely didn't have to ask. But it was cool as hell for him to ask me that. He even said he would through in a freebie for me! I told him there was no need to do that, it was just cool to me he was gonna use what I said. Then I remembered something...

Lok and I also sext message each other outside of the forums, he and I keep in touch. He told me all about the Double Base he got recently. And that's one compound that really intrigued me! I haven't forgotten about it.

So I told Gear Church to send me that if he insisted and had some to spare, but that I'm easy going and he can send anything he likes and I'll gladly try it. Next thing I know...2 Double Bases and 2 Sust are in my hands.

You guys rock! Gear Church is a stand up company and a stand up dude. It's no wonder I keep reading such great things. And on a side note, best packaging I've ever experienced from any source I've ever dealt with. Top notch there!

I'll be trying the double base tomorrow. Pre workouts are where I need the most help. If this stuff can get me going...youre not gonna be able to make enough to keep me happy.

I'll report back once I try it. I will forewarn, it's hard as hell to find anything to get me going before and during my workouts. I'll be honest though with whatever happens. I am nervous, I've read some of the reviews, I hope pinning it doesn't drop me to the floor! I'm a puss in that department. I'd rather eat a big pile of shit than experience the cough or anything similar.

Stay tuned...

Double base if the bne has no pip I’m interested for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for taking the time to write. GC is a great dude on both a personal and business level. He truly cares about his customers. As far as the double base, just hit us back with your seal of approval. I'm certain that your workouts will step up a notch. Thanks again for the praise.👍

L

Stay tuned...

Thanks for taking the time to write. GC is a great dude on both a personal and business level. He truly cares about his customers. As far as the double base, just hit us back with your seal of approval. I'm certain that your workouts will step up a notch. Thanks again for the praise.

L
Will do bud, I'll let you know how it goes!

Gear Church rules. GC and ldog are straight up good people. I will share one of my experiences with these dudes real soon.

Alrighty...sorry for the late update but I wanted to use the double base a few times before giving feedback.

After reading some of the reviews, I won't lie, I was nervous as hell about the bite and it dropping me to the floor. I usually only get the cough/loss of breath when I pin my ass. So I went for the delts.

I had 2 songs on standby to play after pinning, depending on how it went....
Berlin - Take my Breath Away
Elton John - I'm Still Standing

1st experience: Pinned 1ml in right delt. Song choice...Im Still Standing! I felt a little burn going in but nothing bad at all. A little tenderness for 5 or 10 mins afterwards but nothing but again nothing bad at all. After that, never felt any discomfort again.
An hour later I was working out. I wasn't sure what to expect from a preworkout injectable, never done this before. I'll say I didn't really feel any different mood or energy wise...but I could absolutely tell my workout was better. It's hard to describe but I felt more connected to each muscle I was training. I was doing some rows and I could feel the back muscles getting worked hard! It was a damn cool feeling. One of the best back workouts I've had.

2nd experience: Pinned 1.25ml left delt. Song picked after this one...Take my Breath Away! Holy fuck! Literally knocked my ass to the ground. Just like Tren cough but way more intense. Went into the living to cough it out and my wife said I smelled like a big mint. The smell was coming out my pores and it was strong! Smelled good though! The cough didn't last near as long as Tren cough. I did stick my head in the freezer and that helped. Just like before, after 10 mins or so I never felt anymore discomfort from the pin. Never felt it later in the day or the following day. And I had another great workout...muscles got worked good!

I used it a 3rd time at 1.25ml and the experience was much like the first. No cough. Everything went fine. And another great workout.

Again I never "felt" any different than if I hadn't taken it. Never had a "jacked up" or aggressive feeling or more energy. But not sure I was supposed to either? If I should have felt that way, I'm not surprised I didn't. I have such a high tolerance to stims that none ever affect me.

I did have great workouts with it. I could tell my muscles were getting worked like never before. And I'd get a little more sore from the workout than usual.

Good stuff GC!

IML Gear Cream!
Good feedback bro. Thanks for taking the time to post.

Alrighty...sorry for the late update but I wanted to use the double base a few times before giving feedback.

After reading some of the reviews, I won't lie, I was nervous as hell about the bite and it dropping me to the floor. I usually only get the cough/loss of breath when I pin my ass. So I went for the delts.

I had 2 songs on standby to play after pinning, depending on how it went....
Berlin - Take my Breath Away
Elton John - I'm Still Standing

1st experience: Pinned 1ml in right delt. Song choice...Im Still Standing! I felt a little burn going in but nothing bad at all. A little tenderness for 5 or 10 mins afterwards but nothing but again nothing bad at all. After that, never felt any discomfort again.
An hour later I was working out. I wasn't sure what to expect from a preworkout injectable, never done this before. I'll say I didn't really feel any different mood or energy wise...but I could absolutely tell my workout was better. It's hard to describe but I felt more connected to each muscle I was training. I was doing some rows and I could feel the back muscles getting worked hard! It was a damn cool feeling. One of the best back workouts I've had.

2nd experience: Pinned 1.25ml left delt. Song picked after this one...Take my Breath Away! Holy fuck! Literally knocked my ass to the ground. Just like Tren cough but way more intense. Went into the living to cough it out and my wife said I smelled like a big mint. The smell was coming out my pores and it was strong! Smelled good though! The cough didn't last near as long as Tren cough. I did stick my head in the freezer and that helped. Just like before, after 10 mins or so I never felt anymore discomfort from the pin. Never felt it later in the day or the following day. And I had another great workout...muscles got worked good!

I used it a 3rd time at 1.25ml and the experience was much like the first. No cough. Everything went fine. And another great workout.

Again I never "felt" any different than if I hadn't taken it. Never had a "jacked up" or aggressive feeling or more energy. But not sure I was supposed to either? If I should have felt that way, I'm not surprised I didn't. I have such a high tolerance to stims that none ever affect me.

I did have great workouts with it. I could tell my muscles were getting worked like never before. And I'd get a little more sore from the workout than usual.

Good stuff GC!

I mix that base with cyp and deca only in the delts.
I can taste it and smell like it at the gym.
I tried it in the gluts and felt it burn like crazy and pulled out. Never again..lol.. Not gonna lie.
As far as my workouts go i make myself leave otherwise it's an all night training session...

Gearchurch is def G2G!!! Yes i said it G2G!!!
Now get that tren ace cookin gc cuz i need an order of some...

Cheapthreads out..

Thanks Cheap....operators are standing by👍

I mix that base with cyp and deca only in the delts.
I can taste it and smell like it at the gym.
I tried it in the gluts and felt it burn like crazy and pulled out. Never again..lol.. Not gonna lie.
As far as my workouts go i make myself leave otherwise it's an all night training session...

Gearchurch is def G2G!!! Yes i said it G2G!!!
Now get that tren ace cookin gc cuz i need an order of some...

Cheapthreads out..

Nice write up my friend. Thanks for giving me credit on the slogan....lol. That double bass sounds like something I need to try. I'm currently running the gear Church npp/tpp blend, nice stuff. Wife is running their EQ. Have my friend who is IFBB pro bodybuilder running GC too.

Good sruff bro. Very glad to have you as a customer.

Nice write up my friend. Thanks for giving me credit on the slogan....lol. That double bass sounds like something I need to try. I'm currently running the gear Church npp/tpp blend, nice stuff. Wife is running their EQ. Have my friend who is IFBB pro bodybuilder running GC too.

Back