• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kratom

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I purchased some today at the local smoke shop , so for anybody struggling with opioids or just want to feel relaxed or whatever else it is supposed to do , I will share my experiences with u guys .... So here we go , this is going to suck donkey balls !!! Hope it works

You’re your own boss just shoot up if you want to
I don't shoot up jackass , I am talking about Vicodin ... You are lucky because you have no money so you can't get into trouble .... Money and a lot of free time = Trouble !!!!!!!

i dont see the big deal over kratom, it works nice but is not some hardcore crazy thing that should be regulated or banned. 10000x less "worse" than nicotine, alcohol, nyquil, etc.

i dont see the big deal over kratom, it works nice but is not some hardcore crazy thing that should be regulated or banned. 10000x less "worse" than nicotine, alcohol, nyquil, etc.

I agree with this. It does carry some abuse potential. I remember when they wanted to ban the shit about a year ago, people went ape shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with this. It does carry some abuse potential. I remember when they wanted to ban the shit about a year ago, people went ape shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m willing to be bet will be banned next time it comes up. And I’m guessing sooner rather than later.

So big pharm does not miss out on any $$$$ or any politicians.

I purchased some today at the local smoke shop , so for anybody struggling with opioids or just want to feel relaxed or whatever else it is supposed to do , I will share my experiences with u guys .... So here we go , this is going to suck donkey balls !!! Hope it works
Fucker.

Don't buy Kratom at a head shop man. It's almost always shit.

Pm me I'll send you in the right direction.

IML Gear Cream!
I still havent tried this yet.

I do not see the reason for using kratom.

I see guys use it to help with their drug addictions but why start one?

I can see it if you have pain issues and do not like pain meds, then it might be a good option.

But other than that why?

If someone could make a sterile water soluble kratom extract I’d love to try it. 😈

I don't shoot up jackass , I am talking about Vicodin ... You are lucky because you have no money so you can't get into trouble .... Money and a lot of free time = Trouble !!!!!!!

Having a brain keeps me out of trouble...

Fucker.

Don't buy Kratom at a head shop man. It's almost always shit.

Pm me I'll send you in the right direction.
I know but I just think of something and I want it NOW ASAP , If it helps me I will definitely get it on the forum next time ... I am sure it is better than the local smoke shop ..

I know but I just think of something and I want it NOW ASAP , If it helps me I will definitely get it on the forum next time ... I am sure it is better than the local smoke shop ..
Yeah but if it's shit you'll think Kratom is shit..... Ruined your cherry popping.

No I don’t I barely touch weed . I used to smoke weed all day . I quit in April. I’ll have edibles like once every two months

Get Shredded!

You can work up a dependency easy enough so there are risks.

I get my kratom from Milehigh - its fresh and potent. Heavyiron stands by his products.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

I get my kratom from Milehigh - its fresh and potent. Heavyiron stands by his products.

Straightupkratom.com and use code montego15 that's the new hot spot

Plug it for maximum gainz.

If it helps me I will go on that site and get a truck load

You mean 5g you broke mexican :coffee:

Show straightup a little respect. Mowing the lawn will suffice..

Plug it for maximum gainz.

You mean 5g you broke mexican :coffee:

Show straightup a little respect. Mowing the lawn will suffice..
Well well , look who got a early release for good behavior ... Are those stud woman really that aggressive as they say ? Hey I know a guy that reminds me of you and I think you both have a lot in common , his name is Bomber 2 ... He is looking for a roommate .. Hurry up before Captain Cum moves in .

Well well , look who got a early release for good behavior ... Are those stud woman really that aggressive as they say ? Hey I know a guy that reminds me of you and I think you both have a lot in common , his name is Bomber 2 ... He is looking for a roommate .. Hurry up before Captain Cum moves in .

My cat doesn’t like strangers and I don’t like to wear pants no room mates for me

i have tried a few bags there and some caps from etho. I never found it to be addicting, we would take a few on the weekends for fun or during the week here and there for relaxation or for energy. Then we would forget about it for a month then maybe take some a weekend here or there and forget about it again. We would cap ours which takes seconds and eliminates the taste. I havent tried any more for about 2 months now, no issues at all.

Back