• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Probiotics??

Whodat 985

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can anyone help? I’m in second cycle and I’m having trouble with my stomach, so I’m trying to see if it’s safe/ good to take probiotics while I’m doing this, if it will be harmful to me or do anything to fight the benefits of what I’m on.

I think it's alway great for healthy people to take probiotics.
What gives you pause?

Probiotics may take a while to help. some fiber at night cannot hurt...check your diet, which you prolly did..Also, my DR.
told me to think about PRE-biotics ..Unless you just did an Antibiotic you may not need them. PRE-or PRO.. Only one way to find out.

Healthy gut is essential. Find a good probiotic and get religious with it.

Thanks, I guess I just wasn’t never one to just take pills or meds for anything

Can anyone help? I’m in second cycle and I’m having trouble with my stomach, so I’m trying to see if it’s safe/ good to take probiotics while I’m doing this, if it will be harmful to me or do anything to fight the benefits of what I’m on.

What problem exactly ? Why you think that pribiotics needed in your case ? Probiotics are not panacea from all problem. In some cases they're worthless.

what Doser said.. has to be something going on you can discover...Probiotics are so expensive and leave your system in 2 weeks..have to keep taking them too help.

Back