• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Any recommendations? Recipes which I want to use

Gio

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello. I want to brew some injectables this week. So I have recipes which I want to use. Does this recipes good or change something in recipes? I have BB BA and MCT oil. Also 250ML Bottle top filters so I'll make 250ml each.
Tren A 100mg/ml----2%BA.15%BB.25G powder. MCT oil.
Test P 100mg/ml---2%BA.20%BB.25g powder. MCT oil.
NPP 100mg%ml---2%BA.15%BB.25g powder. MCT OIL.
Test e 250mg/ml---2%BA.10%BB.MCT oil.
I'm waiting your recommendations... Thank u.

Ever shoot 100 of T. Prop before?
You might find the whole batch useless if you pin some and it cripples you.
I don't tolerate it at all, even at 50mg/ml, unless it's in Mig.

You can filter a liter easy through a single bottle top filter. My guess is you mean your receiver is 250 ml?

I think this recipe is good for test prop. I have 250ml sterile filter bottle top with bottle I don't remember name Autofil. I saw this recipes in Internet so this is why I posted here.balkan pharmaceutical use BA BB and peach oil for test propionate. I talking about BA BB concentration does this right %?

Last edited:
Ever shoot 100 of T. Prop before?
You might find the whole batch useless if you pin some and it cripples you.
I don't tolerate it at all, even at 50mg/ml, unless it's in Mig.

You can filter a liter easy through a single bottle top filter. My guess is you mean your receiver is 250 ml?
Exactly what I was thinking. I got some If I believe correctly was either 200mg or 150mg test prop from IA once. When I opened the package it was a solid Crystal mass. Right then and there I knew it was going to be horrible. I brought it back by simply putting it on the coffee pot burner. That mofo crippled me for over a week holy hell lolz. That kinda scared me off high mg gear

granabolic.is granabolic@protonmail.com

Back