• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pharmacy grade vs Euro pharmacies

XOTG85

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
cc59aad2818b1bfec9b095590d91fc2c.jpg

I have been on trt for some time now. I occasionally save my trt bottles for future use and switch to Euro Pharmacies Test E or Cyp. I have noticed I respond to Test E much better then test cyp. My test cyp is 200mg ew & my E.P. test E is 250mg. Don’t get me wrong I still feel my pharmacy grade test but either the extra 50mg in the E.P. Test E or the Enanthate just responds better in my body.

I also have script Anastrozole that’s pharmacy and Anastrozole that’s EP. I can’t tell the difference one bit. I can tell they are both working because if I don’t take for a week or so I’ll start getting itchy nipples. This is just going by strictly feel. I have done bloods on both EP and pharmacy grade in the past and both were almost identical when it came to test and estrogen levels.

I will be doing bloods in a month on E.P. Test E again to have a recent comparison of the two to show everyone. but you can’t go wrong if you decide to use us for all your TrT needs. You will save hundreds, and hundreds of dollars.

f0e21349dfbcd31dcc7bac64ac9555ac.jpg

5f1cfa82620319e1b758f45360db531a.jpg

Test E on sale for $36.00 right now along with the rest of the ep line.

http://unclez.ru/injectables/247-5-vials-mixmatch-combo.html

Back