• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Has this happened to anyone?

Stu33s

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I got a random email from coinbase saying my debit card limits were increased to $300. They were at $150. So I thought I’d buy some more coin to tumble. Went in to my account and my limits is now $100. WTF! Has this happened to anyone? Was it resolved? I’ve emailed Coinbase Support waiting for a response. Anyway, thanks in advance!

So I got a random email from coinbase saying my debit card limits were increased to $300. They were at $150. So I thought I’d buy some more coin to tumble. Went in to my account and my limits is now $100. WTF! Has this happened to anyone? Was it resolved? I’ve emailed Coinbase Support waiting for a response. Anyway, thanks in advance!

They may have just not updated things on their end, I’d give it a day or so. Or wait for them to email you back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did this a long time ago. I used it and then it went back up to 200. It's strange

They did this a long time ago. I used it and then it went back up to 200. It's strange

I did buy what coins I could but it didn’t change from the $100 limit. Hopefully it is an update issue on their end like Nut said.

You guys and your little limits..... I got a 1k limit of my debit card :)

Oh you’re not even close to Baller status, the real ones are moving 10+ million a day. I was reading they are the reason bitcoin recently dived and bitcoin cash soared. We’re just gamblers and they’re the ones who are making the real money.

You guys and your little limits..... I got a 1k limit of my debit card :)

Hell yea! I hope for that one day. But this one step forward, two steps back gets me no where.

Oh you’re not even close to Baller status, the real ones are moving 10+ million a day. I was reading they are the reason bitcoin recently dived and bitcoin cash soared. We’re just gamblers and they’re the ones who are making the real money.

Nobody has a high limit for "card" transactions... my bank account limit is the highest it goes before approval being needed...

Back