• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fuck these mother fuckers!

Machinist9

Registered
Reaction score
150 miles from water and 2 feet from hell !!!!
Get Shredded!
So the day before i went to Denver i went grocery shopping with the wife. Pull into the parking lot and start to vet oit of my truck and i see this guy heading towards me. I get around to open the door for my wife and he gets up to me and says "is this your truck?" I say yes. He says "i can take the scratches out of the paint for" thats when i say no. He says "but i can do it really easy and" thats when i say no!!
He then says" well then can you help me out with some"
I stop him again and say NO!! He then walks around the front of my truck and calls me a asshole. I said i told you no and you kept on. What part of no do you not understand and if you touch my truck i will kill you!! I am a little irritated by then.
My wife is just standing there not saying a word. She has seen me like this before. LoL. The guy gose around my truck and gets over to the other row of parked cars behind my truck and calls me a asshole again. Then be turns and stares at me. Ok its on now. I yell at him "FUCK YOU. I'M TIRED OF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS!!" He then says what mother fuckers. I say" YOU MOTHER FUCKERS THAT ASK ME FOR SOMETHING EVERY TIME I COME TO THIS PLACE".
Thats when my wife says picture. Thats all i heard. She then steps in front of me and tells me i am scarring the wemon in the parking lot.i need to stop. So i tell her ok and head to the store. Told her we will watch him from inside and see if he touches my truck.
Well he proceeds to get in a Lincoln suv type vehicle. Not a fucked up vehicle either. Not in bad shape. Hell better paint than my truck. And this guy is asking me for money.
Well my wife took his picture when we were arguing. He is standing in fron of his ride.
The main reson i lost it was because these guys try to intimidate my wife when I'm not with her.
Fuck these mother fuckers.

There’s people here that do that shit , I just say no get a fuckin Job . Most times it’s these skinny meth heads . My lady has a concealed carry permit. I don’t worry about her .

Is 'truck' a euphemism for 'cock'?

<insert giant winkfinger here>

I cant go anywhere without being asked for money.. I juat ignore them when they ask now.. If I work so can they

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

In Baltimore the same Mother Fuckers have signs standing at the red light staring in your car like I'm fucking obligated to give you something.

People that approach me in a parking lot better be asking me to jump heir car , I don’t hand cash out , not even to charity.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol you guys need to visit sub continent then.
Every traffic signal has atleast 4-5 beggars. You car stops, they keep coming and tapping your car window to ask for hand outs. They are persistent and they dont leave.
Its all because of snowflakes who keep giving them easy money. If all stop handing out, these motherfuckers might get a job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In Chicago off the expressway I’d see these fat well groomed black men in fancy suits asking for hands out for their church . Sorry I know blacks are heathens lol

Guys at freeway off ramps in Denver when i was there. There here in socal to. I just dont trust them. Especially when they get in a car and drive away. This guy was also carrying a soda he got at fast food place. I always say no. Some times they give up after first time then i get guys like this. They will bug my wife longer when I'm not there even tho she tells them no.

There’s a guy here living under a bridge, I gave him a cup of coffee from McDonald’s and a sausage biscuit. He wasn’t beginning he was gathering his stuff in a shopping cart . I stopped was like Hey buddy I got something for ya . It was a cold snowy windy day . $2.20 cents and I knew he wasn’t using it to get high with or drink it. There’s one thing that pisses me off , there’s a homeless shelter here and they give free lunches to anyone that shows up l I worked with a few black dudes who’d go there everyday for lunch even though they had money and a home . It really annoys me

There’s a guy here living under a bridge, I gave him a cup of coffee from McDonald’s and a sausage biscuit. He wasn’t beginning he was gathering his stuff in a shopping cart . I stopped was like Hey buddy I got something for ya . It was a cold snowy windy day . $2.20 cents and I knew he wasn’t using it to get high with or drink it. There’s one thing that pisses me off , there’s a homeless shelter here and they give free lunches to anyone that shows up l I worked with a few black dudes who’d go there everyday for lunch even though they had money and a home . It really annoys me

Nice move brother. He probably appreciated the food and a warm drink on a cold day.
Fuckers taking from people that really need it piss me off.

Fok julle naaiers!

I'm stopped giving my money out for free unless I'm donating to a charity of good cause.

Anytime someone ask me for some cash now I tell them sure no prob and then I find something they can do that I'm willing to pay them for (wash my truck, clean the bed of my truck out, straighten my tools and or tool box, clean my windows, change my wiper blades, oil, burnt out bulb etc)..... 98% of the trash on the street will tell you fuck that. It's pathetic simply cause people want you to pay them for nothing like you owe them something.

Fyi The 2% so for that I've dealt with wasn't capable of changing my oil or some shit like that. Fuck they could barely wash my truck. For the most part I make them clean the bed of my truck for a couple bucks lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
I'm telling yall this hoping that others start following my idea and everyone stops just giving money away. Unless it's a charity which is donating so let's not get it twisted.

Anyone ask you for money do not give them a fucking dime unless they work for it. I don't give a fuck if you make them pick up trash where ever y'all at when they ask you for money. Grow some nuts people, if they have the balls to ask you for your hard earned money then mother fucking God dam it you better have the balls to tell them mother fuckers sure get to fucking working bitch I don't have all day!!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Not to be a dick here but a few things stand out reading he last 3 pages.
If you have to ask some one for a few bucks (and IDC what you do with it) it’s got to be a little humiliating for them.
If you give someone a bit to eat they usually wait to eat it, it’s because they are embarrassed they have to ask for food.
If you posture up on a panhandler you should lower your Tren dose.

But mostly, you all need to enable spell check. Because it’s almost impossible to read your posts lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Not to be a dick here but a few things stand out reading he last 3 pages.
If you have to ask some one for a few bucks (and IDC what you do with it) it’s got to be a little humiliating for them.
If you give someone a bit to eat they usually wait to eat it, it’s because they are embarrassed they have to ask for food.
If you posture up on a panhandler you should lower your Tren dose.

But mostly, you all need to enable spell check. Because it’s almost impossible to read your posts lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Put your glasses on.it will help. The guy kept on after i told him no two times. One thing i never carry cash.
He didn't look homeless or down on his luck.
Looked even better after he drove away.

I went to Walmart a few weeks ago ( actually had cash ) I’m walking through the parking lot I’m near my car , I dropped a dollar. I swear not even half a minute goes by some random tweaker asks me if I have any money . I picked up my dollar and said no . He proceeds to say I seen you have a few singles I really need it ( as he’s scratching his neck and arm ) I say no man I ain’t got nothing for you . He says how about I ask your lady . I said how about I beat your ass . He walked away real quick . There’s a trailer park directly across the street that’s full of meth heads and cooks . He didn’t look homeless. I generally don’t give people cash especially not tweakers . I generally give my dollar bills to my chick for the vending machines at her work.

I'm angry all the time. Even tren doesn't even make a difference lol

Tren didn’t mess with my mood . I get mad when I’m driving ( lots of drunken illegals here ) why the fuck can’t people signal ? Must you come to a complete stop to,fucking turn ? Did you not see me going 55 is that why you pulled out from the center lane going 30 then brake check me because I lay in my horn ? If you can’t drive a big van or truck pull over and let someone else drive ?

Back