• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Louis C.K. CONFESSES ... My Accusers Were All Telling the Truth

Arnold

🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈🏳‍🌈
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Louis C.K. CONFESSES ... My Accusers Were All Telling the Truth

Louis C.K. has just addressed claims by 5 women that he either asked to expose himself, masturbated in front of them, or did so on the phone. He acknowledges the women were all telling the truth, and goes on to explain his conduct and the errors of his ways.

"I want to address the stories told to the New York Times by five women named Abby, Rebecca, Dana, Julia who felt able to name themselves and one who did not.

These stories are true. At the time, I said to myself that what I did was okay because I never showed a woman my dick without asking first, which is also true. But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your dick isn’t a question. It’s a predicament for them. The power I had over these women is that they admired me. And I wielded that power irresponsibly.

I have been remorseful of my actions. And I've tried to learn from them. And run from them. Now I’m aware of the extent of the impact of my actions. I learned yesterday the extent to which I left these women who admired me feeling badly about themselves and cautious around other men who would never have put them in that position.

I also took advantage of the fact that I was widely admired in my and their community, which disabled them from sharing their story and brought hardship to them when they tried because people who look up to me didn't want to hear it. I didn't think that I was doing any of that because my position allowed me not to think about it.

There is nothing about this that I forgive myself for. And I have to reconcile it with who I am. Which is nothing compared to the task I left them with.

I wish I had reacted to their admiration of me by being a good example to them as a man and given them some guidance as a comedian, including because I admired their work.

The hardest regret to live with is what you've done to hurt someone else. And I can hardly wrap my head around the scope of hurt I brought on them. I’d be remiss to exclude the hurt that I’ve brought on people who I work with and have worked with who’s professional and personal lives have been impacted by all of this, including projects currently in production: the cast and crew of Better Things, Baskets, The Cops, One Mississippi, and I Love You Daddy. I deeply regret that this has brought negative attention to my manager Dave Becky who only tried to mediate a situation that I caused. I’ve brought anguish and hardship to the people at FX who have given me so much The Orchard who took a chance on my movie. and every other entity that has bet on me through the years.

I’ve brought pain to my family, my friends, my children and their mother.

I have spent my long and lucky career talking and saying anything I want. I will now step back and take a long time to listen.

Thank you for reading."

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2017/11/10/louis-c-k-confession-masturbation-women-accusers-true/

Attachments

• 1110-lousi-ck-getty-4.jpg
    1110-lousi-ck-getty-4.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 91
Man I bet more come out too. Hollywood is a mess.

Cali said it wants to be its own country, that is sounding like a better idea daily as more of these sexual predators are outed.

if he asked first and they conceeded then I dont believe he is totally at fault, just because some people have the internal strength to say no and others are too chicken shit to say no doesnt make a person bad

dumb

By admitting the accusations, he takes away the power behind it.

Not allowing it to snow ball and giving them no where else to go with it. Genius.

By admitting the accusations, he takes away the power behind it.

Not allowing it to snow ball and giving them no where else to go with it. Genius.

It would be if this is the end of it. Something tells me its not.

Damn. Well time to see if the “admit it and it’ll go away faster” method works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah Im sure there is. That said would you want to watch HIM jackoff?

Maybe. Some dude from IM, don't know who it was, used to come on yahoo showing off almost every day for a while. It was actually kinda boring cuz webcams were so bad then.

rockgazer69 (Tue 13/04/2005 00:00:29 am) : chrisrock is online he would like to know if you want to view his webcam n watch him masturbate
* (Tue 13/04/2005 00:00:44 am) : i'll pass
rockgazer69 (Tue 13/04/2005 00:00:48 am) : it was fun twice then got boring

- - - Updated - - -

so who was chrisrock? :thinking:

* (Tue 13/04/2005 00:03:24 am) : i thought he was a comedian
rockgazer69 (Tue 13/04/2005 00:03:36 am) : he must be
* (Tue 13/04/2005 00:04:07 am) : so u watch webcams
rockgazer69 (Tue 13/04/2005 00:04:22 am) : it was fun for a week
* (Tue 13/04/2005 00:04:41 am) : i found it kinda boring
rockgazer69 (Tue 13/04/2005 00:04:46 am) : he followed orders nicely
* (Tue 13/04/2005 00:04:52 am) : i bet
rockgazer69 (Tue 13/04/2005 00:05:16 am) : he got mad because i won't do it
* (Tue 13/04/2005 00:05:45 am) : hehe

* is Vanity. I don't think chrisrock was violent he was just horny.

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
In all seriousness though a lot of the shit getting written about this is such bullshit. No exposing yourself to shock or intimidate isn't ok but some sex therapist calling it violence and acting like a dick is as scary as a loaded gun is ridiculous. Women are supposedly sexy when they wear ben wa balls in public but a man doing anything similar would be called a pervert.

"These men are imposing the body part that is most threatening to a female...."

Fucking seriously? Penises are kinda silly looking and very vulnerable. Wouldn't a fist be scarier? or a snarling, rage filled expression even? These articles are sensationalized bullshit.

Honestly most women want dick as much as guys want pussy . To say you were forced to shows the kind of ppl they are . If someone said suck my dick or take this dick I’ll make ya famous and rich I mean it makes them whores , very high priced . Unless they were physically held down against their will it isn’t rape, even then I know some women that could beat a guys ass . I mean honestly these actresses act as if they were held down . No bitch you had an option penis and fame or empty vagina and poor

Reba’s pr guy had women blow him to meet Reba , that was an option. It makes you wonder what if the guy was a girl and the girl had a strap on . Would they be complaining, would they have felt intimidated?

Instead of protecting the next victim the protected their status. Sympathy all day for kids in these situations though.

Looks like another one,
George Takei accused of groping wannabe male model.
They'll be more.

U know what missed headlines a few months ago , USHER GAVE SOME HOE HERPES . I wonder if women still think he’s sexy and want to funk him .

Back