• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hello All

SanDiego

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all. Just stopping in to say hello. Joined up as I am looking to learn as much as possible before I commit to anything. Still have a lot to do in terms of nutrition and am a ways off if I ever decide to make the jump. Just enjoy learning. Hope to interact with you all..

cheers.

Hey all. Just stopping in to say hello. Joined up as I am looking to learn as much as possible before I commit to anything. Still have a lot to do in terms of nutrition and am a ways off if I ever decide to make the jump. Just enjoy learning. Hope to interact with you all..

cheers.
On behalf of PuritySourceLabs, MileHighKratom welcome to asf. Please take the time to read the rules , and learn your way around the forum. If you need assistance. Feel free to reach me via pm.
Hope to see ya around the neighborhood.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

On behalf of PuritySourceLabs, MileHighKratom welcome to asf. Please take the time to read the rules , and learn your way around the forum. If you need assistance. Feel free to reach me via pm.
Hope to see ya around the neighborhood.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Will do. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Hi bro and welcome! Here are people with huge experience and a lot of knowledge, use they as u need :)

welcome and best of luck..you are taking the right approach..You are in the right place..

cheers.
Welcome to the forum...enjoy

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back