• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

A question about filtering section!

xeaven

Addicted
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello,

I am going to cook 250g Test e with gso,bb and ba
For filtering I heard that it will be too difficult to filter 1liter batch by syringe, but is it really?
I am going to use 0.22 micron pvdf.
I wonder that If it is possible to use sterile filters again and again, I mean I will draw 10ml from the batch to syringe and filter it then again and again untill 1 liter done with one filter.

Or second plan
First I will filter it by vacuum pump and 0.22 micron pvdf(non sterile) membran
and then
I will filter it second time by 0.22 micron pvdf sterile syringe filter because I can't find sterile pvdf bottle top filters.

Can anyone help about that?

This filtering section is really expensive

Actually I was going to use pes but people says pes for water base solutions, pvdf for oil. That makes me confused.

For personal use I would use the non sterile bottle top into a sterile receiving flask. The stuff coming out of the membrane will be sterile, making minimal contact with anything not sterile and 2% BA will likely mitigate any pathogens to speak of.

No way would I use syringe filters for 100cc let alone a liter. PES is fine for that mix, imo.

but the membrane isn't sterile, is it still fine ?

I use 60ml syringes in a caulkgun which holds somewhere around 45ml when placed in the gun. A few gentle squeezes provides enough pressure to keep it flowing for a few minutes using grapeseed oil as the carrier and an 18g attached to the filter. Bottle top would be easier for bigger batches but I have no problem brewing 50ml or even 100 with this method.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Also I am thinking that, I may filter some hydrogen peroxide and isopropyl alcohol before filtering gear,
Because I sterilize my rubber stoppers by this way. Why not for filters?

dont run that crap through your filter man... Just buy a sterile filter with media bottle attached.. and if you use a caulk gun be careful you don't blow out the filter.

1141-rls_9.jpg

It comes sealed in sterile packaging

Syringe filtering 1 liter!! OMFG hahaha that's pure torture. I want to see a video..

Syringe filtering 1 liter!! OMFG hahaha that's pure torture. I want to see a video..
I was reading this and I was getting ready to post until the guy he would be there for 3 Days filtering 1000ml through a syringe filter, but I see somebody already told them to use a bottle top filter. Which if you do do not use a fox autofill spend the few extra dollars and get the Nalgene rapid flow .45un, and make sure you connect it to a gl45 glass media bottle. I don't know if someone has already said this but also go to Harbor Freight and buy yourself a $15 hand pump and make sure you get the nylon filter with the bottle top filter unfortunately Nalgene doesn't make a pvdf. Good luck brother let us know if you have any questions we're all here to help and learn..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all replies. I decided to buy millipore stericup streil ready to use bottle top. They are 12Q and selling in a package. So that means I have enough filter for rest of my life lol

Back