• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who's got the best racist memes!!?

BOGNERrocker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Having meme war with friend I need help! Who has the most insane racist memes?? Lmao

43fe30fba1bb01641435043dadb511e1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate learning a udated phone models. Hope this works.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
Lmao you are one crazy badass mofo, Bogs!

Im NOt racist i have a color Tv......what do you call two niggers in a red sleeping bag?.. a kitkat bar.... whats the difference between a nigger and a pizza? A pizza can feed a family. .... why are niggers soo good at basketball ? Because they know how to run steal and shoot...... what's red and green and sits on my porch? My nigger, ill paint em any color i want. ..why are niggers soo tall? Cause they're NeGros.....what do you call five niggers hanging from as tree? A good start. ... when asked are you racist? No i have a black man in my family tree. .....he's still hanging there. ...what do you say when you see your tv floating in the middle of the night. ...drop it Nigga! .....what's the difference between a pizza abd a Jew? ..a pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven. ....Fuck man i could go on and on😂......i will leave you wwith this i am not racist i hate every one equally.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Im NOt racist i have a color Tv......what do you call two niggers in a red sleeping bag?.. a kitkat bar.... whats the difference between a nigger and a pizza? A pizza can feed a family. .... why are niggers soo good at basketball ? Because they know how to run steal and shoot...... what's red and green and sits on my porch? My nigger, ill paint em any color i want. ..why are niggers soo tall? Cause they're NeGros.....what do you call five niggers hanging from as tree? A good start. ... when asked are you racist? No i have a black man in my family tree. .....he's still hanging there. ...what do you say when you see your tv floating in the middle of the night. ...drop it Nigga! .....what's the difference between a pizza abd a Jew? ..a pizza doesn't scream when you put it in the oven. ....Fuck man i could go on and on......i will leave you wwith this i am not racist i hate every one equally.

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

Why are there only two pall bearers at a niggers funeral? Because a trash can only has two handles
What does a nigger and a hurricane have in common? It only takes one to ruin a good neighborhood

Oh sheeitttt!

OMG you guys are terrible, but hilarious LMAO :)

Back