• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sumner

AZZA

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im going to tear you a new one, you don’t start threads about me without my direct permission, now you have crossed the line, your days are numbered here now, be afraid tranny lover, message me now with your sincerest apologies you have until tomorrow and i will forget about it, if not i will RAPE YOUR FUCKING SOUL.

Im going to tear you a new one, you don’t start threads about me without my direct permission, now you have crossed the line, your days are numbered here now, be afraid tranny lover, message me now with your sincerest apologies you have until tomorrow and i will forget about it, if not i will RAPE YOUR FUCKING SOUL.
Well I would like to share my thoughts out in the open if you don’t mind ? Go suck a COCK !!!

Hey I feel important , the big shot from some other forum mentioned me , whats the name of that form ? I️ might go over there next and show who is BOSS .. feel free to PM me that info ... PS I won’t let them know I spanked your ass over here and sent you back home

Way you are carrying on, you are owned already, this was easier than i thought, the Ironman guys were so much better than you, by the way, i joined this forum when it first started, so go eat a bowl of black dicks

Ok , GOJNG to sleep now , have a early flight for ANOTHER vacation , shout at you when I am drunk at the pool ... you have a good night AZZ and be safe out there ... Oh what kind of name is that ? R u a Arab ??? Never mind who cares ...

Ok , GOJNG to sleep now , have a early flight for ANOTHER vacation , shout at you when I am drunk at the pool ... you have a good night AZZ and be safe out there ... Oh what kind of name is that ? R u a Arab ??? Never mind who cares ...

Im Aussie, enjoy,

And here we go...Azza vs Sumner and who's gonna be on top? Place your bets now :)

Nope going to sleep .... have a good night restingnuts

LOL, I think Azza will be dreaming of beating your ass red lmao.

Dont know why anyone would have that, i mean the guy was faggot who ate men

Exactly, and that surely makes you wonder about Bomber's mental state.

My mental state is just fine, I don’t have to take shirtless pics to show to other shirtless men to beg for compliments...makes me wonder about your mental state , do you have a low self esteem? Would you like a compliment or to hear “ good job “ ? I can arrange that

Someone say tranny?
0f45ec2cab6274f9ecc9fdbd76e0b080.gif

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

My mental state is just fine, I don’t have to take shirtless pics to show to other shirtless men to beg for compliments...makes me wonder about your mental state , do you have a low self esteem? Would you like a compliment or to hear “ good job “ ? I can arrange that

You are fucked in the head, go back to moms basement

- - - Updated - - -

Someone say tranny?
0f45ec2cab6274f9ecc9fdbd76e0b080.gif

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

finally we have someone who posts something decent, why do trannys have big dicks?

Get Shredded!

- - - Updated - - -

finally we have someone who posts something decent, why do trannys have big dicks?

I have a friend who is post op male to female. She just had her top done. That hang dang is like 9.5in. Huuuge

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

- - - Updated - - -

Why your our moms basement is more fun?

Back