• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Always around upper shoulder light acne. BE GONE

roscoe221

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anybody else ever have an always lingering bit of acne on the upper shoulders? Not deep blast cystic goiters, just a light layer.

I bought a back shaver of Amazon called the Bakblade. That things a hell of a tool, get a nice back shave in just a couple minutes. Forget the time consuming waxes or lasers anymore.

Once I started keeping the back nice n smooth I would cover the area with the excess lather from my 2% niz, maybe add a few drops to my boar hair back brush and give the are a nice little easy once over then just letting it sit for a few minutes before rinsing. I'll be damned if my shoulders don't look their best in years. Crazy

I’ve had upper bacne on and off since I was 14 breh I know the feel.

A run of npp gave me lifelong scarring though ;(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wesley Inman has a great acne protocol that did me wonders....Order some Dead Sea Salt and put a cup in the tub, or a kiddie pool, and soak for 15 20 mins...SERIOUSLY cleared me up proper. Mine was BAD bacne too....Good luck,

Back