• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sprained knee

chicagosterone

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im not sure if i sprained ny knee at work or torn some shit up......anyone ever experience problems with there knees from twisting the wrong way?

Sent from my SPH-L710T using Tapatalk

torn meniscus very painful, cant stay young forever

Im not sure if i sprained ny knee at work or torn some shit up......anyone ever experience problems with there knees from twisting the wrong way?

Yes. If the swelling is like a softball, or you can’t walk in the morning see a doctor. If you have loose movement in the knee joint see a doctor. If you wake up and you have mild pain and looseness in the joint still see a doctor. Until then ice for 10 minutes, then air temp for 20 minutes. Repeat three times, and take a maximum of 1800 mg of Advil. If you are juicing a alpha 17 oral steroid, do not take Advil at high dosages.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

torn meniscus very painful, cant stay young forever
What where you're symptoms heck? I'm going on day three.. my job requires a heavy with load. I tend to be okay in the morning but by the end of the day i can barely stabd on it. .

Yes. If the swelling is like a softball, or you can’t walk in the morning see a doctor. If you have loose movement in the knee joint see a doctor. If you wake up and you have mild pain and looseness in the joint still see a doctor. Until then ice for 10 minutes, then air temp for 20 minutes. Repeat three times, and take a maximum of 1800 mg of Advil. If you are juicing a alpha 17 oral steroid, do not take Advil at high dosages.

Good luck.

Been icing abd popping vikes the past three days. Not terrible pain till I'm about half ways through a day of work ...... im debating on giving it a few more days. ...i absolutely hate going to the doctor.

Been icing abd popping vikes the past three days. Not terrible pain till I'm about half ways through a day of work ...... im debating on giving it a few more days. ...i absolutely hate going to the doctor.

Brother if the V’s are not covering the pain that is a issue. Pain is variable depending on the person. I myself played a high school ball game one day after fourth five stitches in my knee cap. If you have a high pain tolerance like me, see a doctor. Also if you can manage faking a injury or claim a injury at work. Do it, l& I hustle.

Peace.

What where you're symptoms heck? I'm going on day three.. my job requires a heavy with load. I tend to be okay in the morning but by the end of the day i can barely stabd on it. .

Sounds like a torn meniscus to me as well. If it is lower in the knee could be a ruptured Patella tendon.

I couldnt walk, first day/morning my wife had to help me to the shower, spent several weeks hobbling around till I was able to get an MRI and doc saw it was a tear, by then I wasnt hurting as much

Back to work today fellas....taking off of work is not an option i have bills to pay. I'm hoping it's just a sprain I'm able to walk And maneuver for most part.... it feels okay after it's rested only for the pain to return towards end of the day. . ....I'm thinking of taking it easy the next couple days. ...icing at night and this weekend just sitting around and keep the pressure off of it. If it does get worse, which i hope it won't i may have to go see a doctor. . This is not good.

Tore my knee up on a deployment. Of course I ignored it and carried on.
That resulted in further damage and three massive Baker cysts.
After surgical repairs it felt better immediately after the drugs wore off. Putting it off was a big mistake.
Get it looked at, the sooner the better.

IML Gear Cream!
i fell down and fractured my knee cap... the dr cant tell you shit without an mri.. i hope you have decent insurance.

Brother if the V’s are not covering the pain that is a issue. Pain is variable depending on the person. I myself played a high school ball game one day after fourth five stitches in my knee cap. If you have a high pain tolerance like me, see a doctor. Also if you can manage faking a injury or claim a injury at work. Do it, l& I hustle.

Peace.

hell no don’t try and stick it to work unless you actually hurt it there . People are always claiming injuries here and we are quick to send them to the hospital to get checked out and to piss in a cup.

Is this injury work related?

If it is you need to make a workers compensation claim with your employer.

But 100% what Frank said. You will have to take a piss test so if you have a prescription for the Vicodin you will be fine but if not you are in a pickle.

How long for Vicodin take to clear your body?

Absolutely go get it checked out man. When I had torn my meniscus, my knee swelled up to the size of a grapefruit and I was walking around the largest campus in the US for a month before I went and got it checked out. I was popping Tylenol like it was candy on top of my 20-30 norco a day habit (my poor liver) and the pain was still horrible. Ended up having a nurse in one of my classes who worked at an orthopedic surgeons office, got an appointment and MRI set up and then surgery 2 weeks later. It took me out of playing hockey for 8 weeks but the pain was gone. Surgery wasn't bad, just after all the heavy narcotics wore off from surgery. Go see a doctor before it gets any worse. Be well my brother.

But 100% what Frank said. You will have to take a piss test so if you have a prescription for the Vicodin you will be fine but if not you are in a pickle.

3 days.... 5 days max for Opiates to clear the system to pass UA

2-3 days.....everyone is different. I am clear after 2 days. But to be completely safe 5 days.

I will have to amputate your leg . I’ve got a belt and a saws all . Vicodin is out of your system in 6-8hours
workmans comp doesn’t kick in until you’ve missed a week of work

Could be bursitis. Did you bang your knee into anything that you can remember? Happened to me and healed after about 2 weeks. Inflammation of the bursa sac is common at the knee. Just my thoughts on this

Get Shredded!
I will have to amputate your leg . I’ve got a belt and a saws all . Vicodin is out of your system in 6-8hours
workmans comp doesn’t kick in until you’ve missed a week of work
workers comp is different state to state where I am you have to miss 13 days before you are eligible for workers comp and than it’s two thirds pay. Only after thirty missed days will you get paid for the first thirteen. It keeps people from trying to layout and get paid when they could work but sounds like the man is trying to work just in some damn pain .

Hope that you heal up fast

Im not too worried skip i have script.

i fell down and fractured my knee cap... the dr cant tell you shit without an mri.. i hope you have decent insurance.
Yeah I'm union i got good insurance. ...i managed today pretty well.... but i also am still taking the vikes.....i just got off an hour ago abd I'm icing things up. I'm thinking it just is a strain

^^^this. I’ve torn my meniscus and it was horrible. I’d suggest going to see a doctor for sure

From what i understand it's un bearable to stand on if it's torn?

hell no don’t try and stick it to work unless you actually hurt it there . People are always claiming injuries here and we are quick to send them to the hospital to get checked out and to piss in a cup.
Yeah i definately did it at work. ..I'm not trying to fuck anyone. I just don't want the down time....been getting lots of OT this time of year abd it's paying off

agree...torn meniscus. Pain was horrible. As the day wore on walking was a chore.
Soo are you saying you were fine in the morning and then throughout the day I'd progressively get worse?

Absolutely go get it checked out man. When I had torn my meniscus, my knee swelled up to the size of a grapefruit and I was walking around the largest campus in the US for a month before I went and got it checked out. I was popping Tylenol like it was candy on top of my 20-30 norco a day habit (my poor liver) and the pain was still horrible. Ended up having a nurse in one of my classes who worked at an orthopedic surgeons office, got an appointment and MRI set up and then surgery 2 weeks later. It took me out of playing hockey for 8 weeks but the pain was gone. Surgery wasn't bad, just after all the heavy narcotics wore off from surgery. Go see a doctor before it gets any worse. Be well my brother.
Damn 20-30 norcos? That's crazy bro, three and I'm good all day

Could be bursitis. Did you bang your knee into anything that you can remember? Happened to me and healed after about 2 weeks. Inflammation of the bursa sac is common at the knee. Just my thoughts on this
This sounds more like it, but i don't remember hitting it on anything. . .i was working in the mud and my boots stuck into the ground as i was walking, didn't feel shit until two days later

workers comp is different state to state where I am you have to miss 13 days before you are eligible for workers comp and than it’s two thirds pay. Only after thirty missed days will you get paid for the first thirteen. It keeps people from trying to layout and get paid when they could work but sounds like the man is trying to work just in some damn pain .

Hope that you heal up fast
Yup exactly. ..just gotta keep pushing through it man. I get laid off for two months usually around January so if i can make it tillv then I'm good

Back