• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Striated Chest 221 LBS

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Counter Tops for the Heckler!!!

Attachments

• abs.jpg
    abs.jpg
    505.7 KB · Views: 141
  • chest.jpg
    chest.jpg
    449.4 KB · Views: 136
  • kitchen.jpg
    kitchen.jpg
    741.2 KB · Views: 134
  • grill 2.jpg
    grill 2.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 135
  • scale.jpg
    scale.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 135
Dropped , 7 lbs !!! I️ thing those pics are from a coupe months ago , real close to my goals for Christmas !!! 210lbs

All my gear goes to my shoulders !!!the most resepters for me I️ think

lmao, you figured out how to post pics, gourmet kitchen - $20 home depot bbq grill, at least your not wasting your money on a tile lolz

Is there any way to pull up all the pics that people post on here ? Just curious

Neighbors lawn is looking good.. I suck and keeping a good lawn. I have taken out and put back in, both my front and the back lawn twice in ten years...if its not mold its weeds if its not weeds its a drought...

Neighbors lawn is looking good.. I suck and keeping a good lawn. I have taken out and put back in, both my front and the back lawn twice in ten years...if its not mold its weeds if its not weeds its a drought...
She is mad at me because me and my son hit golf balls across the pond and land in here pool !!! Lol , she put a bag of golf balls in my mail box with a note .. Don’t know how she knew my name but she scolded me and I hate to go over there and apologize , ha ha ... She is a doctor and she is hot , no bullshit

Post a pic with a swastica on your forehead so we know it’s you. Then post another one one with daddy’s whore written on your abs

Great place, beers and those steaks would be fun...

thats not you
Not that I care about you , but go look at my profile pic and look at the phone and the headphones !!!! Same guy .. it is a blurry pic but you can see the same tats .... Now go away and don't coment on my shit anymore unless you are going to show pics of naked girls

Post a pic with a swastica on your forehead so we know it’s you. Then post another one one with daddy’s whore written on your abs
Dude come on now ... I do not dislike u but stop with the sick gay shit already ... Oh and BTW it is a shame u pay full rent of $485 if u have Mexicans screaming all night in the next room ...

Not that I care about you , but go look at my profile pic and look at the phone and the headphones !!!! Same guy .. it is a blurry pic but you can see the same tats .... Now go away and don't coment on my shit anymore unless you are going to show pics of DICKS

you want fucking DICK pics? You will leave here soon, you won’t have a choice, its started, its happening and its real.......

Get Shredded!
you want fucking DICK pics? You will leave here soon, you won’t have a choice, its started, its happening and its real.......
. U changed my post ??? Lol , dude that is REALLY TRULY lamb ... Tell me you are not 16 because I would really feel stupid arguing with and snot nose kid ... Just go back from where u came ...

Back