• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ric Flair

I never cared for him , I liked ultimate warrior, hulk hogan , the legion of doom and doink

40 years is incredible his body could endure that...hope he can find some place in life now where he can be happy without it,
but that sounded tough for him..

Recorded it last night, cant wait to see it this weekend. I met him in a bar in New Jersey (big surprise) in Newark at the airport Marriott a few years back. Very nice in person.
(He wasn't lit up yet I guess). In true Natch' fashion, he was flirting with my wife. Some crazy stories when he started in the business w/ Ken Patera (room mates, crazy parties, etc).
One heck of a crazy life...

Recorded it last night, cant wait to see it this weekend. I met him in a bar in New Jersey (big surprise) in Newark at the airport Marriott a few years back. Very nice in person.
(He wasn't lit up yet I guess). In true Natch' fashion, he was flirting with my wife. Some crazy stories when he started in the business w/ Ken Patera (room mates, crazy parties, etc).

Did you let him nail your wife? Just curious

You will loveit...watched it this AM. He was one crazy fucker.

Back