• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MK-677 (Somatozine)

jramseyrob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I picked up some Somatozine to try. With the international seizure issues I am going to lay low with GH for awhile. My research chemical "go to" has it, but figured I was safer going with MASUPPS. I am wondering who has had any experience with this product and what time of the day to dose it. I have read the threads on the product and the dosing seems to be different with many users. Thank you for the input in advance.

I don't have any experience with it myself but IMR does carry it. There are no complainants about it as far as I'm aware of, and if there were it'd be taken care of so that both parties are satisfied.

Somatozine is a night time formula. Take it prior to bed :)

So the 4-5ius that it says it is comparable to, is that with 1 pill or 2.
Also is there any test to back that up, like IGF levels , and can a serum test be done on this like it can be done on hgh? I ask out of curiosity and for personal knowledge.
Is there away to test potency or effectiveness on all MK that's on the market ?

Also is there any test to back that up, like IGF levels , and can a serum test be done on this like it can be done on hgh? I ask out of curiosity and for personal knowledge.

i think the comparison was supposed to be with 2 pills ED from what someone else said in another post.

I posted a ton of research below the product description on the website, so that would be a good place to start. There are about 20 links to various studies. However, all the studies posted there are in regards to the product''s secondary ingredients, as no one really disputes the product's primary compound's (MK-677) effectiveness. However, there are a bunch of MK studies posted on PubMed and elsewhere. I had a guy a few weeks ago shoot me an email saying his IGF-1 score was 380! Of course, not everyone's score will be that good, as numerous variables will determine the final outcome, such as what the person's baseline levels are, how efficiently their liver converts GH to IGF-1, etc. The secondary compounds in Somatozine have been clinically proven to enhance all of those things, as well as increase IGFBP-3, increase free GH, etc, etc, etc. All those studies are found in the study links in the product description.

- - - Updated - - -

Correct

Here’s my Somatozine. I still carry it in my bag. I put on 15lbs in 30 days with my first go round with it (1st generation) and logged it somewhere on here. This is the 2nd generation I have now. May use it in December or January. I dosed mine 1 cap morning 1 cap night but again this is 2nd generation but this stuff works or I wouldn’t of bought it twice. Strength and overall wellness are the two noticeable gains I have.

Attachments

• 7EC0F0B0-F460-4FC2-9B32-2827DBC7286A.jpeg
    7EC0F0B0-F460-4FC2-9B32-2827DBC7286A.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 138

Here’s my Somatozine. I still carry it in my bag. I put on 15lbs in 30 days with my first go round with it (1st generation) and logged it somewhere on here. This is the 2nd generation I have now. May use it in December or January. I dosed mine 1 cap morning 1 cap night but again this is 2nd generation but this stuff works or I wouldn’t of bought it twice. Strength and overall wellness are the two noticeable gains I have.

I am going to go your route and see how it works out....thx

IML Gear Cream!
I posted a ton of research below the product description on the website, so that would be a good place to start. There are about 20 links to various studies. However, all the studies posted there are in regards to the product''s secondary ingredients, as no one really disputes the product's primary compound's (MK-677) effectiveness. However, there are a bunch of MK studies posted on PubMed and elsewhere. I had a guy a few weeks ago shoot me an email saying his IGF-1 score was 380! Of course, not everyone's score will be that good, as numerous variables will determine the final outcome, such as what the person's baseline levels are, how efficiently their liver converts GH to IGF-1, etc. The secondary compounds in Somatozine have been clinically proven to enhance all of those things, as well as increase IGFBP-3, increase free GH, etc, etc, etc. All those studies are found in the study links in the product description.

- - - Updated - - -

Correct

Hi,

Can you share the reasoning for the 4-5iu comparison?

Have you tested this on yourself to determine your own response in terms of IGF-1? How about your product vs straight MK-677?

I just ordered it a couple days ago. When my Gh runs out I will start the Somatozine. I will give a review of the product and a comparison to the real thing (GH).

I want to say someone on here did a log and posted labs awhile back

- - - Updated - - -

Correct

Thanks for the response and yes I did read the lengthy studies about all of the ingredients before i asked but none of that answered my question. I wanted to know if you guys have labs or test results to your specific product. Has there been any tests done on MA Labs MK?
The reason I ask is there are several sponsors who offer this product so is there a way to compare them? I can read all the studies on the internet but it Dosent tell me anything about your product.

I ask not to be a dick but because I am doing some research in hopes to purchase from a sponsor on here

Thanks for the response and yes I did read the lengthy studies about all of the ingredients before i asked but none of that answered my question. I wanted to know if you guys have labs or test results to your specific product. Has there been any tests done on MA Labs MK?
The reason I ask is there are several sponsors who offer this product so is there a way to compare them? I can read all the studies on the internet but it Dosent tell me anything about your product.

I ask not to be a dick but because I am doing some research in hopes to purchase from a sponsor on here

No one else offers this product. Somatozine is one-of-a kind.

Yeah, plenty of people have gotten labs, but you can't make comparisons from one person to the next, as everyone's baseline GH level and personal response varies. I've seen people taking Somatozine with IGF-1 scores of 180 and 380, so comparisons are pretty much useless...unless the same person is testing both Somatozine and plain MK-677 under the same EXACT circumstances, as a LOT of things we do as bodybuilders can alter our GH and IGF-1 levels.

If you did a bunch of research on regular MK-677...and you read all the studies I posted on Somatozine's 6 secondary, supportive ingredients, then you would know Somatozine is superior to regular MK alone. The science is pretty clear on that. For example, some of the compounds in Somatozine cause an significant increase in IGFBP-3 levels, which is critical for the body to be able to not only use IGF-1 for muscle growth, but for greatly increasing the molecule's active life in the body. Somatozine also contains compounds which have been clinically proven to up-regulate IGF-1 conversion in the liver, as well as increase free GH levels, and a bunch of other things. Of course, most of these secondary ingredients also have GH and IGF-1 elevating properties of their own, which when combined with MK-677, provides an even greater increase in GH and IGF-1 levels than MK alone. Not to toot my own horn, but Somatozine is fairly widely recognized as the best Mk product at this point, as ALL other MK products contain only MK...nothing else. Of course, the reviews are stellar.

No one else offers this product. Somatozine is one-of-a kind.

Yeah, plenty of people have gotten labs, but you can't make comparisons from one person to the next, as everyone's baseline GH level and personal response varies. I've seen people taking Somatozine with IGF-1 scores of 180 and 380, so comparisons are pretty much useless...unless the same person is testing both Somatozine and plain MK-677 under the same EXACT circumstances, as a LOT of things we do as bodybuilders can alter our GH and IGF-1 levels.

If you did a bunch of research on regular MK-677...and you read all the studies I posted on Somatozine's 6 secondary, supportive ingredients, then you would know Somatozine is superior to regular MK alone. The science is pretty clear on that. For example, some of the compounds in Somatozine cause an significant increase in IGFBP-3 levels, which is critical for the body to be able to not only use IGF-1 for muscle growth, but for greatly increasing the molecule's active life in the body. Somatozine also contains compounds which have been clinically proven to up-regulate IGF-1 conversion in the liver, as well as increase free GH levels, and a bunch of other things. Of course, most of these secondary ingredients also have GH and IGF-1 elevating properties of their own, which when combined with MK-677, provides an even greater increase in GH and IGF-1 levels than MK alone. Not to toot my own horn, but Somatozine is fairly widely recognized as the best Mk product at this point, as ALL other MK products contain only MK...nothing else. Of course, the reviews are stellar.

Would there be any added benefit to supplementing my GH doses with Somatozine, or should I wait until I am through with my GH regimine?? Thanks in advance.

Would there be any added benefit to supplementing my GH doses with Somatozine, or should I wait until I am through with my GH regimine?? Thanks in advance.

It depends on how high you want your GH and IGF-1 levels, as using both together will increase them even more.

How come Horny Goatweed didn't make the list ? Or is melatonin being used in its place. I read that HGW was a good combo with MK.
Again I'm no chemist nor do I really know shit about SARMS. When I do buy some MK it will be from MA.
So would you see a benefit of taking HGW along with Somatize or did that not make the list for a reason.

Would you recommend taking Somatize with cjc1295 w/ DAC . Maybe 500mcg 2x per week.

Or how would you stack this up with hgh? Say we wanted a target goal of 8iu, would 2 pills plus 4iu hgh give us this? . Or maybe 5 days hgh 2 days MK.

How come Horny Goatweed didn't make the list ? Or is melatonin being used in its place. I read that HGW was a good combo with MK.
Again I'm no chemist nor do I really know shit about SARMS. When I do buy some MK it will be from MA.
So would you see a benefit of taking HGW along with Somatize or did that not make the list for a reason.

Would you recommend taking Somatize with cjc1295 w/ DAC . Maybe 500mcg 2x per week.

Or how would you stack this up with hgh? Say we wanted a target goal of 8iu, would 2 pills plus 4iu hgh give us this? . Or maybe 5 days hgh 2 days MK.

It's unnecessary, as melatonin already inhibits somatostatin. Furthermore, MK-677 itself inhibits somatostatin as well...and much more powerfully than either HGW or melatonin. Although melatonin's ability to inhibit somatostatin is certainly a benefit, it was not the only reason it was included in Somatozine. Melatonin also helps improve sleep quality. Being that sleep is the time when the body releases the majority if its growth hormone, it is impossible to maximize GH levels without optimizing one's sleep cycles. Without quality sleep, GH production is inhibited, as is cellular regeneration (muscle growth) and catabolic hormones rise. Melatonin helps prevent all of that, while simultaneously boosting GH levels. HGW only does a fraction if that.

For what it’s worth I’m on my second month of this product and will probably run it for a year after what I’ve seen so far. I’m eating like a horse, sleeping like a baby, maintaining a tight waistline, strength is going waaaay up, muscle fullness is equivalent to my past cycles of test npp and dbol and pumps are highly compatible. I’m using two pills a day usually before dinner. I’m passed out a couple hours later. I can eat and eat and eat and not gain any fat. As far as side effects, there is only ONE, But it’s been tough for me and it’s Carpal tunnel. My hands hurt while I’m sleeping and sometimes interfere with the ability to sleep in as long as I want. Usually goes away once I start my day and my arms and hands start moving again. I’ve gained 20lbs.

Get Shredded!
For what it’s worth I’m on my second month of this product and will probably run it for a year after what I’ve seen so far. I’m eating like a horse, sleeping like a baby, maintaining a tight waistline, strength is going waaaay up, muscle fullness is equivalent to my past cycles of test npp and dbol and pumps are highly compatible. I’m using two pills a day usually before dinner. I’m passed out a couple hours later. I can eat and eat and eat and not gain any fat. As far as side effects, there is only ONE, But it’s been tough for me and it’s Carpal tunnel. My hands hurt while I’m sleeping and sometimes interfere with the ability to sleep in as long as I want. Usually goes away once I start my day and my arms and hands start moving again. I’ve gained 20lbs.

Thank you for the input. Just received my bottle Saturday. I will use it after my Hgh is exhausted.

So I picked up some Somatozine to try. With the international seizure issues, I am going to lay low with GH for awhile. My research chemical "go
to" has it, but figured I was safer going with MASUPPS. I am wondering who has had any experience with this MK-677 and what time of the day to dose it. I have read the threads on the product and the dosing seems to be different with many users. Thank you for the input in advance.

What is your age, weight and height mate? I am 30 years old, 167lbs, 5'8" & I have taken MK-677 25 milligrams daily in a 10-week cycle.

It's unnecessary, as melatonin already inhibits somatostatin. Furthermore,
MK-677 itself inhibits somatostatin as well...and much more powerfully than either HGW or melatonin. Although melatonin's ability to inhibit somatostatin is certainly a benefit, it was not the only reason it was included in Somatozine. Melatonin also helps improve sleep quality. Being that sleep is the time when the body releases the majority if its growth hormone, it is impossible to maximize GH levels without optimizing one's sleep cycles. Without quality sleep, GH production is inhibited, as is cellular regeneration (muscle growth) and catabolic hormones rise. Melatonin helps prevent all of that, while simultaneously boosting GH levels. HGW only does a fraction if that.

Well Said, brother.

MK-677, also known as Ibutamoren or Nutrobal, is commonly referred to as a SARM, a selective androgen receptor modulator, but it is actually a Human Growth Hormone secretagogue, meaning that it stimulates the pitutary gland to secrete HGH. MK-677 has been shown to increase fat-free mass; enhance sleep quality; improve healing of muscle, bone and ligaments; lower LDL cholesterol; improve hair and skin appearance; and improve overall sense of well-being.
MK-677 does not cause pituitary sensitization, nor does it suppress the body’s production of Growth Hormone.

I have seen my friend Allex, He had taken
25mg MK for 20 weeks cycle.

Does igf-1 increase on this product?

How stupid would it be to stack this with hgh?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my answer on the igf reading about Mk-677.

Month of hgh is 140, this is 69 with shipping. Which do you think would be wasted if I stacked them?

I got my answer on the igf reading about Mk-677.

Month of hgh is 140, this is 69 with shipping. Which do you think would be wasted if I stacked them?

My point was to run one or the other because gh is very expensive

If MK-677 is that damn good hgh will be a thing of the past in 6 months.

I think it's already been said but they need to drop the melatonin down to less than a mg (300mcg would be great), remove the fillers, and use that "space" in the capsule for a potent HGW extract. That's too much melatonin.

I bought the stuff anyway, just saying That much melatonin is shown in studies to cause drowsiness the next day. 300mcg is the perfect nightly amount.

Back