• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Older. 43.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Most of y’all older than my parents, holla

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old fart here...53 yrs wiser ;)

15 and I started juicing when I was 12. My inspiration here is Unforgiven Skills/Unpredictable/whatever the fuck his name is today- Wish I would have started juicing and taking GH at 10 so I would be more jacked today.

15 and I started juicing when I was 12. My inspiration here is Unforgiven Skills/Unpredictable/whatever the fuck his name is today- Wish I would have started juicing and taking GH at 10 so I would be more jacked today.

Lmfao! Hahahaha! I was just watching a YouTube video about some kid who started juicing at 15.

I’m 27, be 28 in January

Lmfao! Hahahaha! I was just watching a YouTube video about some kid who started juicing at 15.

I’m 27, be 28 in January

That AVI is hilarious

I’m 27, be 28 in January

Was it Bignattydaddy?

I was being sarcastic but of course there have actually been 15 year olds out there who have done it and then this numb fuck posting videos on youtube. Makes me want to vomit for so many reasons. Completely senseless and this kid will be fucked in the long run.
Was it Bignattydaddy?

I’m 25. Already gunna have to start cruising/trt soon. Which I need to make a thread to ask questions about hmmm...

I’m 25. Already gunna have to start cruising/trt soon. Which I need to make a thread to ask questions about hmmm...

I started around then and absolutely love it. Think long and hard about it before you decide to go down that path however.

I was being sarcastic but of course there have actually been 15 year olds out there who have done it and then this numb fuck posting videos on youtube. Makes me want to vomit for so many reasons. Completely senseless and this kid will be fucked in the long run.

Thats exactly what I was thinking man. His body is still going through puberty at 15, fuck he hadn't even peaked yet at 15. Already introducing AAS? What the fuck. I just wonder what his parents think about all this. Obviously they don't give a fuck. I guess when I was around 15 is when my parents "gave up" on me. Told me that I am just going to do what I wanted and there was no use fighting it so they just stopped trying. I'd be interested in following this guy from a medical standpoint, if i had those kind of credentials, longitudinally, to see the long term results. He just justifies his actions by saying, "oh ill do TRT later in life, itz all good. I luz gearz."

If you watch that BBC3 documentary that they did on him, he displays a lot of the symptoms of body dysmorphia.

Didn't see the documentary but seeing his vids makes me cringe.

Back