• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question about gyno symptoms with Test Cyp+Anavar+Propecia

McClain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
33 y/o
6', 185lb, 12% bf (estimate)
10 years training experience

This is my first cycle. Running Test Cyp at 150mg E3D, Anavar 50mg ED, and finasteride 2.5mg ED. Have taken Propecia/finasteride ED for 11 years for MPB. I am on week 3 of the cycle, and everything has been running smoothly. Noticed some nipple sensitivity last night. Noticed again this morning, so I took my first dose of Nolva 25mg. I need advice on how much to run. Should I do 25mg ED or 50mg? I understand the Propecia increases the free estrogen, but really want to keep my hair. Have noticed no shedding with Propecia, Nizoral, Rogaine, and azelaic acid. Also, should I stop my cycle, or take Nolva every day while I finish it? Any input is appreciated.

As long as I'm not on tren...I take nolva and I've never had a problem with gyno.
On cruise I'll take 20mg/e3d... I think that should be safe with you.

Not really concerned with lowering igf 1. This is my first cycle, and I have seen great gains on a relatively low dose. More worried about gyno prevention than lowering igf 1. I was talked out of running an AI daily while on cycle. So Nolva at 25mg for the rest of the cycle? Should I run it through my whole Clomid PCT as well?

Y were y talked out of running an ai. I'd bet 9 out of 10 guys here would say run aromasin or Adex on cycle nolva is a pct drug

Think if it like this if ur getting gyno use the nolva however had u run an ai from the start u wouldn't have this problem. I say nolva is to fix it but ai is to prevent it. I'm all for stopping it before it even happens and I see no reason to ever run a cycle without proper ai. ( I hope this doesn't come off as me being a dick Im just trying to give u a little info)

Think if it like this if ur getting gyno use the nolva however had u run an ai from the start u wouldn't have this problem. I say nolva is to fix it but ai is to prevent it. I'm all for stopping it before it even happens and I see no reason to ever run a cycle without proper ai. ( I hope this doesn't come off as me being a dick Im just trying to give u a little info)
No offense taken. I spent a long time doing research and came to that conclusion as well. The sponsor that I dealt with actually talked me out of it. I think since I am running a relatively low amount of test, I was advised that it was not needed. Probably would not have had trouble had I not been on finasteride. How long before I see a decrease in my gyno sensitivity (estimate)?

test & finasteride will increase e2 so gyno may occur.

use a AI

IML Gear Cream!
If you've been on finasteride for 11 years with no problems, it is much more likely that any sensitivity is due to the testosterone. If it were me, I would add Aromasin 12.5 mg QAD. Good luck!

Back