• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Somebody PM me there phone #

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
PM me your number so I️ can text you some new pics that u can post on the forum , the guy that I️ have do it for me is out of town and !! Have some new images of great progress and even show u some of my cars and toys !!!

Call me 911

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

867-5309; any area code should work; address text to Jenny please and no tiny junk pics
PM me your number so I️ can text you some new pics that u can post on the forum , the guy that I️ have do it for me is out of town and !! Have some new images of great progress and even show u some of my cars and toys !!!

Nah dude post up your number
Ok I️ will , I️ could care less !!! Just shoot me a PM and I️ will send you my number !!! Just don’t be a jackass and post it .... I️ will just change it tomorrow if you do

Ok I️ will , I️ could care less !!! Just shoot me a PM and I️ will send you my number !!! Just don’t be a jackass and post it .... I️ will just change it tomorrow if you do

2/3 of me wants to

4/5 of me knows I shouldnt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
2/3 of me wants to

I️ am serous , I️ just want you to post some pics for me !!! You seem like a good guy , if u put my number out there that would be some real sad shit ... up to u .. I️ could care less , nothing to hide , can change my number tomorrow if I️ had to ..

I️ am serous , I️ just want you to post some pics for me !!! You seem like a good guy , if u put my number out there that would be some real sad shit ... up to u .. I️ could care less , nothing to hide , can change my number tomorrow if I️ had to ..
Just go to https://imgur.com/ sign up and upload your pics. FUCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! SUMMER take time to learn some shit!

Strong trolling by Summy...bet he's gonna be getting some grindr calls lmao.

2/3 of me wants to

I will just wait for my guy to get back from vacation and he will post my new pics !!!! Have some good ones ...crazy full upper chest separation , Mad crazy forearms, and fun stuff of my cars ( Benz , Lexus , Vette , New Bentley !!! ) I️ do not have Bentley yet but I️and just silly shit , ( first class seats ) pics of vacations , etc ... I️DO NOT HAVE A BENTLEY ... I️ am looking at a white one ...

I've seen enough dildoes to last a lifetime

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Get Shredded!
Don’t u have ur own smartphone? I don’t have any issues uploading pics other than having to crop them for size. If you somehow are rich and still don’t have one get one?

867-5309.

Don’t u have ur own smartphone? I don’t have any issues uploading pics other than having to crop them for size. If you somehow are rich and still don’t have one get one?

I have a smart phone , iPad Air and android tablet . Still can’t upload pics

Just go to https://imgur.com/ sign up and upload your pics. FUCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!! SUMMER take time to learn some shit!
I️ went on that site , Guy , it is some bullshit about dogs !!! Fuck it you guys don’t need to see all my toys and goodies !!!! My upper chest is striated and full as fuck !!! Who wants to challenge me ??? My test levels are sky high ... let’s fight ..

I️ went on that site , Guy , it is some bullshit about dogs !!! Fuck it you guys don’t need to see all my toys and goodies !!!! My upper chest is striated and full as fuck !!! Who wants to challenge me ??? My test levels are sky high ... let’s fight ..
Open up the imgur site again and look in the upper right hand corner where it says "sign up".

Click on that.

Follow the prompts and you can set up your own account.

dude if i can figure out how to post pics i see no reason you cant, fuck i just got an iphone like a year ago. not that i couldnt afford one, shit work even pays for whatever i want . i just never really cared, now i wonder how i ever lived with out it.. pics, music, watch movies anywhere..
do yourself a favor and fucking learn how to do it.. a 5 year old kid can do it

Back