• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anavar labmax pics

Lokthan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Did. Labmax on some GC Var I got hooked up with for my girl (had to be extra precocious for her). Added bonus is PSL var I had leftover from a while ago. Pretty sure I did the tests right, both showed green florousence but GC was darker than PSL, I assume from the different substrates yeah?

I hope I did pictures okay..

8d90080865502a5db6f34400b1653f72.jpg
d5b6778e289743ed247a0fa8adddc938.jpg
b5ef3338955a06dae416b89a03772e72.jpg
21927d10b3b4c3c495284100b4b39b7c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First pic- GC left PSL right

Second pic: GC

Third pic:GC

Fourth pic: GC left PSL right

Here’s them right now about 10 mins after starting
d37cf9fb055e88e5b69619999eec99d9.jpg
GC On left

Maybe Dema can chime in, he is like a labmax guru. So what are your thoughts on results? That would be great if they had good Var. I'd like to switch up compounds at the end of this bulk

Maybe Dema can chime in, he is like a labmax guru. So what are your thoughts on results? That would be great if they had good Var. I'd like to switch up compounds at the end of this bulk

Honestly I’m sure what I think since this is my first labmax. I assume different sources cut their var with different agents to make weight so maybe that has a roll? Not sure since there’s color differences between the two vials

Purity test 15 mins in

However, these pills were specifically measured out for me and I was informed they may not be consistent doses but it wouldn’t be off by much, should be 10mg per pill.

Under a UV light the top part is VERY bright green and the yellow at the bottom is much darker
304f4001993a3d91e75c4907c4eed38f.jpg

2bf60e1ccb39637354f9e73e9430804b.jpg

Last edited:
what color do they suppoused to be?

what color do they suppoused to be?

Anavar fluorescent green
Winstrol fluorescent blue
Dianabol and tbol react red and darker as time goes

Both vials had fluorescent green for sure

Anavar fluorescent green
Winstrol fluorescent blue
Dianabol and tbol react red and darker as time goes

Both vials had fluorescent green for sure

It tests for all of those compounds at once? I was thinking it'd be better to test to see if you're actually taking dbol or adrol instead if it was faked.

It tests for all of those compounds at once? I was thinking it'd be better to test to see if you're actually taking dbol or adrol instead if it was faked.

It’s just whatever hormone reacts with the solution, this solution will turn red if there was dbol

IML Gear Cream!
Purity test is showing 4mg anavar per my ~5mg

it is anavar for sure, it has green fluorescence in the UV test

but the purity test looks kinda strange, did you shake the vial like the instruction says to get even color distribution ?

looks to me like you did not.

it is anavar for sure, it has green fluorescence in the UV test

but the purity test looks kinda strange, did you shake the vial like the instruction says to get even color distribution ?

looks to me like you did not.

Tbh the second I put it in I immediately starting to shake it but it already was coagulated

Tbh the second I put it in I immediately starting to shake it but it already was coagulated

but see on the top is brown on the bottom yellow, it does not look like mixed for that reason I do not think we know the purity

but see on the top is brown on the bottom yellow, it does not look like mixed for that reason I do not think we know the purity

I have another vial, didn’t know if I should save it for something else or re do

It’s going in my girls body, it doesn’t matter who it was on this board I would have checked it tbh

Good answer !!! That’s rite bro , u can’t take ANY chance of having a woman ingesting something like fucking d bol , or who knows what .. I am not a huge fan of those lab max because they make it so subjective and it makes me wonder why they do that shit????? It should not ask if the color is orange / red , or orange / brown ???? I mean come on for fuck sakes ... it should say if it is RED it is Var , if it is BLUE it is dbol , Green it is Winny !!!! Not this yellow brown color bullshit .. Well good looking out for your girl .. My wife would never take anything , however if she did I would do the same thing ...

Get Shredded!
Did I miss a meeting? Last time I lab maxed anavar the results are either green or red. None of those pictures look like anavar to me.

Did I miss a meeting? Last time I lab maxed anavar the results are either green or red. None of those pictures look like anavar to me.

Dbol comes back red'ish. Below is the statement on results from labmax

Winstrol - olive green at 15 min
Anavar - yellow green at 15 min
Dianabol - red brow initial color right away
anavartest.jpg

Here’s them right now about 10 mins after starting
d37cf9fb055e88e5b69619999eec99d9.jpg
GC On left

How much did use for test?
And did you time these at all?