• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How much do u spend on gear ????

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I️ think its ok to post , if not please take it down ... So anyways if you had to guess , how much would you say you spend per month on Gear ?? If u run HGH please specify . It is hard to say because it depends what I️ am running , when Primo is in the picture it gets up there ... Well honestly I️ don’t even know about myself , curious about you guys ...

You need to learn the ways my friend and not have to pay for gear.
Oh !!! Well hey I️ don’t judge anybody , however , I️ would rather just pay for my shit ... U r hanging out with the Captain and his but pirates to much lately ...

very little... Which is probably why I'm undesirable and pale..

I just made a Hyuge purchase... Set me back 150 bones and should last through 2019.

I just made a Hyuge purchase... Set me back 150 bones and should last through 2019.
A friend of mine is on TRT and his doctor gives him 80 mgs per week ?????? Geez no wonder he looks like shit ... In the 90s we used to call him Nasser because he is a Arab but also because he was huge ... Man we used to get that good Pharm shit...it was so cool back then , because u hade to make your bones in the gym before anybody would fuck with you and sell you anything .... When u walked into Powerhouse it was almost 50% big MOFOs .. Cool times ...

You wouldn't happen to be related to ROID would you?

I just spent 250 on four months of deca and test so not really a whole lot but when I run tren and prop it’s about 500

I just spent 250 on four months of deca and test so not really a whole lot but when I run tren and prop it’s about 500
God damm !!! $250 for 4 months ??? Wow u cheap bastard !!!!! JK , Who is your source 2 Guys and a Tub ?

God damm !!! $250 for 4 months ??? Wow u cheap bastard !!!!! JK , Who is your source 2 Guys and a Tub ?
No wonder the sources are in a bad mood around here !!!! U cheap cocksuckers ... Spend some of that good weed money Franky

You wouldn't happen to be related to ROID would you?

Uncle Roid? You have to cut him some slack.. sniffing too many paint chips as a kid has caused severe delusions of grandeur.

Ha that’s funny but I don’t smoke weed and this will be a cylcle with low test and no orals planned so far but that might change . It is usually at least double that with short esters but I am tired of pinning
That shit gets old

No wonder the sources are in a bad mood around here !!!! U cheap cocksuckers ... Spend some of that good weed money Franky

Weeds a different question.. I spend thousands on marijuana products.

My scripts are like $30 per month

According to that Vice Sports documentary they did, some people spend $2-5k a month on gear. If I had that kind of disposable income, I'd be one happy man.

According to that Vice Sports documentary they did, some people spend $2-5k a month on gear. If I had that kind of disposable income, I'd be one happy man.

Those dudes are either the biggest suckers born or liars.

Most of you guys would be pissed if you knew how much I spent on AAS in the last 4 years. I have bought HGH, peptides, clen, and AI's during that time, but I can get even those now for next to nothing.

I'm a lucky mofo, but I also worked for it.

Unless you are running some crazy ass mother fucking cycles or are stocking up for the AAS Apocalypse then thats an absurd amount to spend monthly. I think they over inflated that amount to make them appear more bad ass and swole. When, in reality, they are just tools.

Unless you are running some crazy ass mother fucking cycles or are stocking up for the AAS Apocalypse then thats an absurd amount to spend monthly. I think they over inflated that amount to make them appear more bad ass and swole. When, in reality, they are just tools.
Yes maybe , u r probably correct , however when I️ was running Primo and Growth I️ was spending ALOT of money every month and could ONLY guess ... maybe $1200 per month , but maybe more , I️ really do not know resting nuts ... however I️ call bullshit

Yes maybe , u r probably correct , however when I️ was running Primo and Growth I️ was spending ALOT of money every month and could ONLY guess ... maybe $1200 per month , but maybe more , I️ really do not know resting nuts ... however I️ call bullshit

I could see that if you are running GH, absolutely.

Most of you guys would be pissed if you knew how much I spent on AAS in the last 4 years. I have bought HGH, peptides, clen, and AI's during that time, but I can get even those now for next to nothing.

I'm a lucky mofo, but I also worked for it.
I guess you are lucky. That's a good thing. Mine is very high.....I realize that. I pay for everything. I'm very fortunate to have great connections. I don't get anything free and don't want to. It just lays yourself out for problems. There are a lot of people on this forum that personally know people. Not me....I have people I trust, but don't know personally, and I DONT want to....what I don't know won't ever hurt me. I'm not complaining at all that folks may be getting gear for free or dirt cheap. I'm happy as I can be...I feel fortunate to have access to what I have. Jmo.

I was a rep for a great source and did a kick ass job. I got $800 a month of gear which I could not possibly use.... sometimes I would get even more then what ordered. I stockpiled. Even then if you figure the hours I spent, answering emails, PM's, handling customer service issues, and dealing with the general dick head public, let's say 6 hours per day, and that is not an exaggeration, that works out to $4.45 an hour.

I am in a much better place now. :winkfinger:

Last edited:
I was a rep for a great source and did a kick ass job. I got $800 a month of gear which I could not possibly use.... sometimes I would get even more then what ordered. I stockpiled. Even then if you figure the hours I spent, answering emails, PM's, handling customer service issues, and dealing with the general dick head public, let's say 6 hours per day, and that is not an exaggeration, that works out to $4.45 an hour.

I am in a much better place now. :winkfinger:

To be totally honest, I help DS. I enjoy helping people, and DS is a good guy. I take nothing...I'm a free rep. I don't have the responsibilities a lot of reps do because DS runs a good ship. I don't need the money or free gear. I answer lots of pm's and do what I can do....I just enjoy it.

To be totally honest, I help DS. I enjoy helping people, and DS is a good guy. I take nothing...I'm a free rep. I don't have the responsibilities a lot of reps do because DS runs a good ship. I don't need the money or free gear. I answer lots of pm's and do what I can do....I just enjoy it.
..... So you don't get anything.

Back