• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Who hates me ???

Sumner

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know I have made few friends on here , not that I care but I would like to take a poll on who thinks I am a big mouth ego maniac , bullshiter waste of forum time ... Or a straight shooter that has NEVER told a lie on this forum , good or bad !!!! :coffee: ...

I don't really hate Summy and his antics are out of this world, just like his buddy Bomber. I actually feel sorry for Summy...he must be like a forgotten dog.

Life’s to short to hate people sumner. I think a lot of people get a kick out of you.

Without you this place would be much less entertaining, I’ve never seen you say anything that would actually make anyone not like you. I enjoy some shit talking myself :coffee:

Without you this place would be much less entertaining, I’ve never seen you say anything that would actually make anyone not like you. I enjoy some shit talking myself :coffee:

LOL you can say that again motherfucker!

I'm kinda over his homo entendres and gay routines but hatred no way

<insert giant winkfinger here>

IML Gear Cream!
I'm kinda over his homo entendres and gay routines but hatred no way

I am sure Summy will be glad to give you a big bro-hug :)

You know I like you Sumner. I think you overreact at times (so do I), but I think you are a good guy.

Sumner, you are quite the individual. Don't get to involved in your threads, I don't hate you....your personality speaks for it's self.. Carry on...

Skinamarink my dink is pink and now it black and blue, All because of........ ME!!!! I tuched it in the morning and in the afternoon, I touched it in the bathtub and underneith the moon!!
Ahhh xD

Sooo. I hate people. They are stupid and should be ran over.
SPEEKING OF DRIVING!!!! Kinda.. I DROVE ON THE HIGHWAY ON SUNDAY!!! Scarrry

Me and my sister ate Sushi for the first time today, I liked it. Jenn....... Not so much

I remember summy bears first ban, I voted to bring him back because I saw his potential and he didnt disappoint us lolz

I like Sumner. Bomb might be ok if he changed that fucking Avatar

+1

I do think Bomber is a diehard Dahmer fan lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Cajoling ppl into compromising positions is a strength of mine

And it pays off for you every time ;)

Back