• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Happy birthday Oldschool

TripleOvertime

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Let’s hear it for our good friend Oldschool. He turns 92 today.

not sure if he will be around the forums today as I’m sure he’s out buying himself a new corvette or something fancy like that and having a hard time deciding which color he wants. Rich people problems.

happy birthday Oldschool, hope it’s the best one ever. Steak dinner on me when both of our schedules allow.

Happy birthday you well preserved reprobate

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Thank you Oldschool for being the only regular older then me on ASF! Happy Birthday :kiss:

Happy birthday you old fart :p

It is not often we see 92 yr olds working out hard lol jk

My dude happy birthday!!!!!! Next time I'm in Seattle we are going to paint the town red ( when we get our old asses kicked and blood on our faces wiff missing teeth) .... Now that will be one kick ass night big homie....

Young at heart...

Cheapthreads out...

Happy Birthday Old School.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy birthday Oldschool, can't believe he is 92 years old! Red corvette is great. ;)

Yes, happy birthday bro, specially if you are 92 and still throwing them down (weights) and conversing with the bunch of fags, we all are on this forum.
:winkfinger:

Sorry for the belated wish but hope you had a great day Oldschool!

Back