• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Fffuuuccckkkk!!!!

GainTrain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Knee deep in a Tren run and my girl straight breaks my heart. Found out she has been playing me for the last year and seeing other guys all while saying she loves me.

I am on the verge of wanting to cry and smash her head.....FUCK BITCHES.

Have nowhere to vent so came to the pit lol

Well, at least you know she’s not the one.

My gf broke up with me bc I wasn’t ready.

So now, you go out and get your dick wet, forget about her. Don’t go to jail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, at least you know she’s not the one.

My gf broke up with me bc I wasn’t ready.

So now, you go out and get your dick wet, forget about her. Don’t go to jail.

I am literally on the verge of driving to her and bashing her face in....but yeah doing my best to avoid getting locked up...just sucks because i love the stupid whore.

I am literally on the verge of driving to her and bashing her face in....but yeah doing my best to avoid getting locked up...just sucks because i love the stupid whore.

Find a 24 hour gym. Get the rage out there. See a friend and express your feelings. Throw her shit on the lawn and burn it. Do not assault her. Do not go to jail.

I’m with ponyboy. She’s not worth your freedom.

Fuck you ego. Fuck your pride. Stay free. There’s ALWAYS more women.

sorry to hear bro ,

do you have actual proof ?

or is it the Tren fucking with yr head?

Probably not a good idea. If she’s a whore and a cheater...most likely a psycho bitch as well. Stay away from all family.

BUT, have you ever fucked your ex’s daughters asshole and felt bad about it???

The Tren is not helping though....I feel like a basket case lol

Get Shredded!
Word! I get that completely. So, we move on. We let go of what was and embrace what could be.

Thats the plan brother, just gotta cut ties and leave it in the past...the hurt will go away in time. Appreciate it man

Ok....but that teenage asshole is gonna haunt my dreams

Hot little asian too lol....Fuck now if only i could sleep.. always used weed to help sleep on Tren...so we will see how this goes lol.

Hot little asian too lol....Fuck now if only i could sleep.. always used weed to help sleep on Tren...so we will see how this goes lol.

Being an addict, I’d never decide to quit weed while I’m something like tren. Js. Take some Benadryl or get some ambien. You gotta be prepared for shit.

that sucks bro... but you need to just walk away , throw every once of anger you have into building a better you. best way to get over a ho is to get under a new one..its hard but just delete her # go zero contact. its the best thing you can do .do not take her back, thats a HUGE mistake.
you will find a girl 10x better than her . trust me . just drop her cold and move on

that sucks bro... but you need to just walk away , throw every once of anger you have into building a better you. best way to get over a ho is to get under a new one..its hard but just delete her # go zero contact. its the best thing you can do .do not take her back, thats a HUGE mistake.
you will find a girl 10x better than her . trust me . just drop her cold and move on

Thank you brother, i have alot of respect for you and take this advice whole heartedly. Appreciate it man

Being an addict, I’d never decide to quit weed while I’m something like tren. Js. Take some Benadryl or get some ambien. You gotta be prepared for shit.

Yeah probably not the best situation but fuck it no turning back now

No situation is ideal. Just do what’s best for you,bro.

No doubt man

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you guys...I dont have many close people in my life to turn to in times like this, so i appreciate you guys.

Back