• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anyone from Arlington tx

M760

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
can anyone offer suggestions on things to do while In and near Dallas tx? Wifey and I are catching the cowboys chiefs game but want stuff to do during the 3 days were there. Completely clueless on area. Thanks

You can always go see the original Metroflex gym.It's in South Arlington on Cooper Street.North side of Ft.Worth is called the stockyards and you can get an awesome steak at Cattlemans steakhouse and go to Billy Bobs and see some live country music.

You can always go see the original Metroflex gym.It's in South Arlington on Cooper Street.North side of Ft.Worth is called the stockyards and you can get an awesome steak at Cattlemans steakhouse and go to Billy Bobs and see some live country music.
^^ is from ft worth not dallas apparrently. Great restaurant on division st right next to cowboys parking called the candlelight inn. They are closed for cowboys games. If you are near the stadium you are automatically near there. It was once a real hole in the wall, but has since been guttted and restored. Order Mexican food.

The Stockards is where all the night life is.
If you are in ft worth... It's close to Arlington but a ways from dallas. Depends on where you are staying. So far there are two votes for Ftw I guess.

^^ is from ft worth not dallas apparrently. Great restaurant on division st right next to cowboys parking called the candlelight inn. They are closed for cowboys games. If you are near the stadium you are automatically near there. It was once a real hole in the wall, but has since been guttted and restored. Order Mexican food.

Yes I am Ft. Worth guy but jrotten is correct on Candlelight Inn.Great food and atmosphere.Right around the corner from the stadium.

Benito's on W. Magnolia in FtWorth has some of the best Mexican food I have ever eaten. Still as good as it was 40 years ago.
In that part of Texas the tamales are small like a snack food, not a big dough ball. Find a tortillarilla that has them.

Thanks for replys. I'll hit up candlelight for sure. Was thinkn maybe a cpl wine tastings too.

IML Gear Cream!
I go every year to dallas for the Giants game but its a fuys trip so I can tell you we always leave Red River country bar with some dirty whores but not sure if your wife would be cool with that. Lol

Yes! Sluts!
I go every year to dallas for the Giants game but its a fuys trip so I can tell you we always leave Red River country bar with some dirty whores but not sure if your wife would be cool with that. Lol

I may have to sneak out to that place!! Gonna hitbup glass cactus maybe

Back