PDA

View Full Version : LiftingMermaid Log Not Sponsored

Liftingmermaid
11-01-2017, 08:09 PM
Hey Y'all, after being a lookey loo on here and then seeking advice on here, I've decided to run this cycle for 8 weeks.

10mg var
20mg gw
20mcg (2 weeks on 2 weeks off timed with my cycle)
Also got the androshred and lean fuel.

I already take cytomel 25mcg and armour thyroid 90mg for hypothyroid.

I'll post pictures tomorrow.
My goal is to drop the last 15 to 17lbs or so while still holding on the the muscle I've built naturally. Maybe some negligible gains in the booty (too much to ask? ) I plan on doing keto with larger slashed in calories again timed with my cycle. (Lower two weeks prior and a bit higher two weeks from starting go higher) based on hormonal knowledge.

Training again is going to follow cycles. Two weeks prior more intense, higher two more cardio and more hiit. Two weeks from starting back to heavier lifting with still some HIIT.

I honestly just love lifting heavy but it's time for this momma to get ripped with a different plan. I settled into building strength and lifting heavy and being happy there. Time to shake it up!

I mostly decided to do this cycle with var because I hate the huge dips in energy and strength with cutting. Mentally it just destroys me. So hopefully var will help.

I messed with the gw for a couple weeks while waiting on some of my other stuff from basic. Saw good fat loss even though I wasn't focused.

Shout out to gear church and ironmaglabs

Lokthan
11-02-2017, 03:49 AM
Nice choice! Will be fun to watch! My wife needs to sub to this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liftingmermaid
11-02-2017, 05:44 AM
Oops left off the clen on the 20mcg on the two weeks off two weeks on.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice choice! Will be fun to watch! My wife needs to sub to this

Thanks! Yea, that would be awesome.

gymprincess1989
11-02-2017, 05:56 AM
I will follow along too! Always nice to see another female! I am currently running 5mg of whinny and 5 mg var (will be uping these later)along with 40-60cc of clen also 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Rot-Iron66
11-02-2017, 06:47 AM
Excellent, good luck!

Liftingmermaid
11-02-2017, 11:36 AM
I will follow along too! Always nice to see another female! I am currently running 5mg of whinny and 5 mg var (will be uping these later)along with 40-60cc of clen also 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

Let's do this! Yea, I might up my clen depending on how I respond and maybe my var. My friend said I could easily do 20mg of var because I'm not taking winny.

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent, good luck!
thanks!

gymprincess1989
11-02-2017, 01:06 PM
Have you taken anything before or is this your first time? If you are new to it I would for sure start off slow since everyone is different. Also depends on exactly what you want to achieve. If you only want to lean out and not add even more muscle 20mg is probably not needed.

Cruefan89
11-02-2017, 01:09 PM
Have you taken anything before or is this your first time? If you are new to it I would for sure start off slow since everyone is different. Also depends on exactly what you want to achieve. If you only want to lean out and not add even more muscle 20mg is probably not needed.

This girl knows

drealdeal
11-02-2017, 03:16 PM
Following

Ironlion@securenym.net

Liftingmermaid
11-02-2017, 07:02 PM
Yea I did a round of var only in the summer. I posted about it. It may have been winny or cut with winny because I got achey. I was doing 20mg then.

But any feedback is appreciated! I'll stick with 10 and see how it goes.

Liftingmermaid
11-04-2017, 07:21 PM
I've been under the weather so the workouts have been light. Keeping the diet really tight though.

I need to take photos.😬😵

Skullz722
11-06-2017, 04:28 PM
Will be following along. I am about to start a clen only log for ten weeks.

drealdeal
11-22-2017, 04:05 PM
Any updates

Ironlion@keemail.me

S.Cheeks
11-26-2017, 06:15 PM
Oops left off the clen on the 20mcg on the two weeks off two weeks on.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! Yea, that would be awesome.

Done [emoji4][emoji1360]