• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SR Health

I bought twice, great experienced with SR, fast response and keeps you updated through out the whole process. No complaints at all with the finished oil. Currently waiting on another order.

Can’t fault sr 1 bit!!

I had 2 orders (3 deliveries). Because the second order was a good sized 1

I’d honestly consider myself an abuser rather than an educated user... I’ve used steroids around 10yrs... never dieted right but seen a difference in my physique on certain blends. (Rip blend by lixus labs gave me crazy strength gains & made me ratty as fuck tho 😂..

Digressing a bit, but just trying to show I’m not a fake profile....

in my personal opinion this is the best dosed gear I’ve used/abused!
I’m toning up without dieting right.
After 5 jabs (1.5ml a wk & 100mg Winny a day) I’ve gone up a top size & put on 8kg.
My strengths shooting up. Still a bit impatient at times 😂
Had sum painful jabs but that’s probably down to me.

I’ve got over 100 bottles to get through or shift, whichever comes 1st 😂

But so far this stuffs bang on!

Not convinced on the fake profile part- I think you should try harder- 100 bottles?
Can’t fault sr 1 bit!!

I had 2 orders (3 deliveries). Because the second order was a good sized 1

I’d honestly consider myself an abuser rather than an educated user... I’ve used steroids around 10yrs... never dieted right but seen a difference in my physique on certain blends. (Rip blend by lixus labs gave me crazy strength gains & made me ratty as fuck tho ..

Digressing a bit, but just trying to show I’m not a fake profile....

in my personal opinion this is the best dosed gear I’ve used/abused!
I’m toning up without dieting right.
After 5 jabs (1.5ml a wk & 100mg Winny a day) I’ve gone up a top size & put on 8kg.
My strengths shooting up. Still a bit impatient at times 
Had sum painful jabs but that’s probably down to me.

I’ve got over 100 bottles to get through or shift, whichever comes 1st 

But so far this stuffs bang on!

Wr Wang is one of our long-term client. He indeed ordered from us for twice. You didn't order from us, you have no right to say like that. If you always do that to us, maybe we can tell the administrator on forums. We welcome all real reviews from our clients, no matter it is good or bad, so if you want to give us a comment, please say after you try. Thanks for your attention on us.
Not convinced on the fake profile part- I think you should try harder- 100 bottles?

My apologies for the negative vibe post- Not going to argue with Tone- If he says you are legit, it is true

I don't know who Mr. 700mg of winny a week is but I've dealt with SR for a while now (they don't know it was me ordering) but I was very pleased with the orals. I have no comment on injectables ect!

Really? So what did you order, tone? Any feedback on it? Thanks for your support.
I don't know who Mr. 700mg of winny a week is but I've dealt with SR for a while now (they don't know it was me ordering) but I was very pleased with the orals. I have no comment on injectables ect!

Back