• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

One for the team.....

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey 45PRs go fuck your mom in the ass like i used to.
Also just so you all know this guy got popped for gear that's why he was gone for so long he snitched for a lighter sentence. Ol farva was the cat's name now he's got this fag name low key why else you think he's back under a new name.

You lil bitch go back to mexico is what you got for me in a pm...lol.... Your mom had mexico swinging off her chin before i put it in her mouth... Swing that hammer pussy we all now know all about you. Don't be fooled and don't do business with him he will have you in cuffs..

BTW farv your dad with a bum leg oh how i know this has a lose ass had my whole fist in there and your sister loved the taste..

I pray evey night you never wake up, yet every morning you disappoint me... Tisk tisk...enjoy your power weak lil man cuz that's all the power you got. And just like the other lil bitch you talk shit in private then log out again a true pussy as always. Ban away tough guy you got nothing on me snitch....

Cheapthreads out....

I swear to baby jesus something about you has changed.. I feel like you're almost capable of writing a coherent sentence. Congrats hombre! :kiss:

I swear to baby jesus something about you has changed.. I feel like you're almost capable of writing a coherent sentence. Congrats hombre! :kiss:

My apologies i will try to use more quotations periods comas and i think that's all... I hate disappointing thy....

Cheapthreads out..

I came in here thinking Cheap found a fat white girl to marry for his green card and it's just him jerking off over Farva.

#NeverABride

Whoa now, don't discourage him, I kind of like it.

My nigga... I will marry you one day... I promise rotten ass can be our flower girl he's got the tits for it plus he tucks his pee pee between his legs. Don't worry rotten ass your boy toy rap can throw the sunflower seeds i don't wanna wast the rice plus we can bend over and pick them up.... Yum yum

P.s. FUCK JROTTEN AND RAP44 !!!! Bitch ass reps will never hold a candle to the real reps... Stupid clowns go suck each others pee pees.... I daid it what

Cheapthreads out..

Oh ya one more thing

FUCK RAP44 AND JROTTEN BOTH OF YOU JOKERS ARE WORTHLESS REPS WHO ARE MONEY HUNGRY.... THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU JUST THEMSELVES. REMEMBER WHAT I SAID...

ONE OF THEM SAID THE PPL ARE NOT WORTH IT THAT'S WHY THEY BOTH QUIT AT THE SAME TIME... HAHAHAHA.....YOU BOZO's are as garbage as fuck...... Wonder were your gonna run to next to rep it better be someone who pays good other wise they'll do the same shit take the money and gear and leave you hanging... That's been there M.O........ FAGS...

Cheapthreads out..

My nigga... I will marry you one day... I promise rotten ass can be our flower girl he's got the tits for it plus he tucks his pee pee between his legs. Don't worry rotten ass your boy toy rap can throw the sunflower seeds i don't wanna wast the rice plus we can bend over and pick them up.... Yum yum

P.s. FUCK JROTTEN AND RAP44 !!!! Bitch ass reps will never hold a candle to the real reps... Stupid clowns go suck each others pee pees.... I daid it what

Cheapthreads out..

Will Denny’s give you the day off from washing dishes to attend? That would be nice of them! Considering you ae such an “active” member here that means alot... you truely have done good service to the people here... well if bad grammar and pushing dirty gear is “good service?”

Ruff Ruff Dogpound4life

Oh ya one more thing

FUCK RAP44 AND JROTTEN BOTH OF YOU JOKERS ARE WORTHLESS REPS WHO ARE MONEY HUNGRY.... THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU JUST THEMSELVES. REMEMBER WHAT I SAID...

ONE OF THEM SAID THE PPL ARE NOT WORTH IT THAT'S WHY THEY BOTH QUIT AT THE SAME TIME... HAHAHAHA.....YOU BOZO's are as garbage as fuck...... Wonder were your gonna run to next to rep it better be someone who pays good other wise they'll do the same shit take the money and gear and leave you hanging... That's been there M.O........ FAGS...

Cheapthreads out..
Firstly, you are dumber than you let on. But you're on to one solid point, there isn't a lab worth dealing with twats like you. I mean if I started a lab, had $0 to my name and you offered me double asking price plus a log and labs I would tell to go sit on MLG's lap and tell that motherfucker what you want for Christmas. I guess you serve a purpose. You're like the K-9 unit of ASF, in that you always seem to sniff out the shitty drugs. I mean you don't catch shitty shops and warn the board, but you do keep coming back and telling everyone you got fucked again, by another lab... didn't know it until everyone else showed you the proof because let's be real, you get decent gear like 1/5 times it's gotta be hard to tell I guess.

Secondly, I'll just ask right here: WHO DID I HURT, OR EVEN LEAVE HANGING? EVER. Anyone that names a time I gave advice that hurt them, didn't respond to or just fix whatever their issue was as far as repping goes, or can point to really any selfish act on this board that I have committed, I REALLY want to hear your story. Anyone. Of 3 PPL related pm's in my inbox when I quit, one is about to have his pack, the other 2 showed they had been shipped and weren't really late for reships given the time frames Panda gave me on 9/17 and I made a thread to make that announcement that included the words "PLEASE READ" that same day.

Thirdly, I actually do care about the board, consider some of the guys here real friends, try to answer the questions I can, ask an interesting one now and then, and just be a contributing member, but what fucking difference would it make if I didn't? Supposing I had no emotional or psychological value placed on a message board about AAS... does that make me bad? Am I required to care about everyone that comments on a Facebook meme for a page I liked? You don't even have answers to questions for newbs.

And lastly, are you saying that I took money from someone, and that I somehow intercepted their gear, or that I own a shop on the board and took money without sending gear? You would be 100% wrong there too. Again if anyone will even SAY that I did any of this shit. Except you. Because you are to god damn dumb to even understand the meaning of the words you typed or you are outright lying for the sake of lying because you were pissed at something Raptor said and were then made to look stupid? Basically? Am I right? You tried to be funny and daring and just looked like an ignorant little fan boy of whatever lab you like this week. ** WARNING TO THIS LAB, CHEAPTHREADS IS THE BIZARRO JESUS, TURNING QUALITY GEAR INTO WATER ** or did I get that backwards.

Or am I? For fucks sake don't end an insulting post with a question. You just... suck... are a failure? IDFK. Not smart we'll call it, AND THAT'S OK! Just don't say words you don't understand, and make some effort to be correct when you speak. About anything. Except the next time you lose your money to the worst lab on the board for under 4 days. Maybe lie about that one if you can't get smarter after all this [these] time [rapings].

I think it's time for a group hug.? Except Captain. LOL

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

FUCK YOU BUDDY

<insert giant winkfinger here>

Wow what you smoking there Cheap? Your bellowing voice comes to mind with these rants.

Maybe you and 45PRS need a room together lol.

Firstly, you are dumber than you let on. But you're on to one solid point, there isn't a lab worth dealing with twats like you. I mean if I started a lab, had $0 to my name and you offered me double asking price plus a log and labs I would tell to go sit on MLG's lap and tell that motherfucker what you want for Christmas. I guess you serve a purpose. You're like the K-9 unit of ASF, in that you always seem to sniff out the shitty drugs. I mean you don't catch shitty shops and warn the board, but you do keep coming back and telling everyone you got fucked again, by another lab... didn't know it until everyone else showed you the proof because let's be real, you get decent gear like 1/5 times it's gotta be hard to tell I guess.

Secondly, I'll just ask right here: WHO DID I HURT, OR EVEN LEAVE HANGING? EVER. Anyone that names a time I gave advice that hurt them, didn't respond to or just fix whatever their issue was as far as repping goes, or can point to really any selfish act on this board that I have committed, I REALLY want to hear your story. Anyone. Of 3 PPL related pm's in my inbox when I quit, one is about to have his pack, the other 2 showed they had been shipped and weren't really late for reships given the time frames Panda gave me on 9/17 and I made a thread to make that announcement that included the words "PLEASE READ" that same day.

Thirdly, I actually do care about the board, consider some of the guys here real friends, try to answer the questions I can, ask an interesting one now and then, and just be a contributing member, but what fucking difference would it make if I didn't? Supposing I had no emotional or psychological value placed on a message board about AAS... does that make me bad? Am I required to care about everyone that comments on a Facebook meme for a page I liked? You don't even have answers to questions for newbs.

And lastly, are you saying that I took money from someone, and that I somehow intercepted their gear, or that I own a shop on the board and took money without sending gear? You would be 100% wrong there too. Again if anyone will even SAY that I did any of this shit. Except you. Because you are to god damn dumb to even understand the meaning of the words you typed or you are outright lying for the sake of lying because you were pissed at something Raptor said and were then made to look stupid? Basically? Am I right? You tried to be funny and daring and just looked like an ignorant little fan boy of whatever lab you like this week. ** WARNING TO THIS LAB, CHEAPTHREADS IS THE BIZARRO JESUS, TURNING QUALITY GEAR INTO WATER ** or did I get that backwards.

Or am I? For fucks sake don't end an insulting post with a question. You just... suck... are a failure? IDFK. Not smart we'll call it, AND THAT'S OK! Just don't say words you don't understand, and make some effort to be correct when you speak. About anything. Except the next time you lose your money to the worst lab on the board for under 4 days. Maybe lie about that one if you can't get smarter after all this [these] time [rapings].

Lol.... You sound guilty bro but it's not you It's your bf. See you just had to put your 2 cents in after my very 1st interaction with rap again none of your fucking business.. However since you decided to put your bra and panties on you to can now eat the DICK.

MLG: now let me get this straight i was the ONLY guy on this board who liked them and said they were g2g? Let me educate you lil girl rotten puss , i started on this board not knowing shit ok. I got with some vet's that showed me the way around and guess were i ended up? That's right AMA if you remember my pic from the get go i posted 30 bottles of prop some deca and tabs ok tough girl.. They were the A-team then a member on here introduced me to mlg i knew nothing about them. I gave up some cash and walla extra gear extra pink pills... They did me right till the end but you know what fat head i never kept them afloat the ppl on this board did i was new.. Yet you bring this lab up every time why i ask.

Yes to your bf's question Denny's did give me the day off for Halloween. I love washing dishes i feel great watching ppl eat off my dishes like you doing your job... I come to your job and knock the dick out of your hands do i no so don't knock my job... Man you have a small pee pee rap told me... No get over there and finish him off before he thinks your cheating on him silly lil girl...

Hugs and kisses for the misses...

Cheapthreads out...

Lol.... You sound guilty bro but it's not you It's your bf. See you just had to put your 2 cents in after my very 1st interaction with rap again none of your fucking business.. However since you decided to put your bra and panties on you to can now eat the DICK.

MLG: now let me get this straight i was the ONLY guy on this board who liked them and said they were g2g? Let me educate you lil girl rotten puss , i started on this board not knowing shit ok. I got with some vet's that showed me the way around and guess were i ended up? That's right AMA if you remember my pic from the get go i posted 30 bottles of prop some deca and tabs ok tough girl.. They were the A-team then a member on here introduced me to mlg i knew nothing about them. I gave up some cash and walla extra gear extra pink pills... They did me right till the end but you know what fat head i never kept them afloat the ppl on this board did i was new.. Yet you bring this lab up every time why i ask.

Yes to your bf's question Denny's did give me the day off for Halloween. I love washing dishes i feel great watching ppl eat off my dishes like you doing your job... I come to your job and knock the dick out of your hands do i no so don't knock my job... Man you have a small pee pee rap told me... No get over there and finish him off before he thinks your cheating on him silly lil girl...

Hugs and kisses for the misses...

Cheapthreads out...
So you just kind of made up a whole post about me stealing? Regardless what mouth I stick my cawk in, you called me a thief. Because Rap pissed you off regarding a lab or some shit? Or whatever. You're the worst kind of pussy. You can't even find real shit to use to insult me, but you keep fucking talking? You are as big a bitch as you are an idiot. Couldn't even find a good point of insult, which just makes you lazy too. Go bother somebody else because you suck at this.

As for MLG, I haven't typed those letters in years. Actually had to stop and think about it to type it. I have never had a cross word with you once until you popped in a sponsor's paid subforum to type stupid shit. I stepped down just so I can talk to people like you, that don't post shit for facts. Like I said, I own a business just so I can pick and choose who I want to deal with. Here I'd rather just get to call retards out before they mislead more people. Hell now that you're just a self admitted liar I'd say we can be done. We won't be because you'll rattle off a string of nonsense and outright lies when you don't have an answer which lets face it, all this time here and you still don't know shit so that is too much horseshit to shovel on to a scale.

Dumbass

https://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0

Cheap is on a roll today. Someone must have pissed him off majorly.

So you just kind of made up a whole post about me stealing? Regardless what mouth I stick my cawk in, you called me a thief. Because Rap pissed you off regarding a lab or some shit? Or whatever. You're the worst kind of pussy. You can't even find real shit to use to insult me, but you keep fucking talking? You are as big a bitch as you are an idiot. Couldn't even find a good point of insult, which just makes you lazy too. Go bother somebody else because you suck at this.

As for MLG, I haven't typed those letters in years. Actually had to stop and think about it to type it. I have never had a cross word with you once until you popped in a sponsor's paid subforum to type stupid shit. I stepped down just so I can talk to people like you, that don't post shit for facts. Like I said, I own a business just so I can pick and choose who I want to deal with. Here I'd rather just get to call retards out before they mislead more people. Hell now that you're just a self admitted liar I'd say we can be done. We won't be because you'll rattle off a string of nonsense and outright lies when you don't have an answer which lets face it, all this time here and you still don't know shit so that is too much horseshit to shovel on to a scale.

Dumbass

https://youtu.be/5hfYJsQAhl0

Just real quick piss ant you told me to go sit on MLG lap basically saying i was on there nuts.... On and on and on.... It's up there in your post dumbass go read it but again if you can't read the rules why would i think you can read your own post.. Ahhhhhh i know cuz you bf posted it for you while you were blowing him got moving on.....

Your new post states MLF this is correct yup it is again i never used or said the words MLF just MLG as you stated you never said.. Go fucking up this page and reread monkey... I gotta say you are a telephone tough guy but in persons i can see you are truly a nerd with a AAS background book smart not gym smart.. Now run along i hear rap calling for his 10:00 pee pee time.. Ill get at you later and bring your bf you bore me....

Cheapthreads out...

There's more drama on here than a soap opera.

Just real quick piss ant you told me to go sit on MLG lap basically saying i was on there nuts.... On and on and on.... It's up there in your post dumbass go read it but again if you can't read the rules why would i think you can read your own post.. Ahhhhhh i know cuz you bf posted it for you while you were blowing him got moving on.....

Your new post states MLF this is correct yup it is again i never used or said the words MLF just MLG as you stated you never said.. Go fucking up this page and reread monkey... I gotta say you are a telephone tough guy but in persons i can see you are truly a nerd with a AAS background book smart not gym smart.. Now run along i hear rap calling for his 10:00 pee pee time.. Ill get at you later and bring your bf you bore me....

Cheapthreads out...
you use the word pee pee a lot. You a pedo or did your mom put parental controls on your phone?

This is a pretty heated battle. Raptor is bound to jump in soon. :0

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Nah. I told him 3 days ago I'd be hammering dipshit until I got bored and for him to find an idiot of his own. No need for help for someone that can't put more than a couple blatant lies and some capital letters together. Had there been any basis to anything dumbass had to say, or if he were at least clever then maybe I wouldn't mind someone else chiming in. But I'll just keep calling him a fucking idiot when i'm bored until I get sick of it or something interesting g comes up. I quit reading his replies beyond a skim through once he admitted he just makes shit up to compensate for a lack of insight, facts, humor or the basic intelligence my children were born with. Pretty sure my dog learns faster than dipshit over here and she probably has ADHD.

As for heated, I'm honestly indifferent. Just every so often idiots that lack self awareness have to be reminded of that fact for the health of the herd.

Nah. I told him 3 days ago I'd be hammering dipshit until I got bored and for him to find an idiot of his own. No need for help for someone that can't put more than a couple blatant lies and some capital letters together. Had there been any basis to anything dumbass had to say, or if he were at least clever then maybe I wouldn't mind someone else chiming in. But I'll just keep calling him a fucking idiot when i'm bored until I get sick of it or something interesting g comes up. I quit reading his replies beyond a skim through once he admitted he just makes shit up to compensate for a lack of insight, facts, humor or the basic intelligence my children were born with. Pretty sure my dog learns faster than dipshit over here and she probably has ADHD.

As for heated, I'm honestly indifferent. Just every so often idiots that lack self awareness have to be reminded of that fact for the health of the herd.

I see you like to bite off my lines great! I said i was bored of you and to bring your bf in yet i see he's to much of a pussy 2 faced lier as you. You got nothing on kid. I got no problem calling you and rap bitches see i do not lie... Your just mad cuz i called you and him out and you've been on the defensive ever since. You know your bf was wrong for what he did and gc deleted that post and you might be axking..... Because he had no right as a rep to bash we can all agree...

You seen me call him out and came to help him your bf rap. Now your fighting his battles while he's laying on the bathroom floor ass up waiting for you to put the ol stap on on and take him to ooooooo town.... Get my dick lil boy you can't see me for shit or your bf but only cuz his face is always buried in your pillow.

Pissttttt ill be at the Harris casino in kc 11/14 11/15 ... Pack a lunch assemble a crew...

Cheapthreads out..

Back