• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Nuclear musslcels

It’s a new workout program

You got a problem there. Either you didn’t attach info, or you really botched up the word. You can fuck all words up but this is a forum on building MUSCLES, you should spell it right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got a problem there. Either you didn’t attach info, or you really botched up the word. You can fuck all words up but this is a forum on building MUSCLES, you should spell it right!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was supposed to be a inside joke about my other post Russia WW111, anyways I fucked up my spelling as usual ... anyways I am to stoned to explain ... take care brother

This is starting to get confusing as fuck. For tcinb66- Originally, he was trying to spell missiles but spelled mussels, then he was trying to spell mussels and spelled a word that doesn't exist, but since you didn't see his other post and you know his spelling history, it makes perfect sense that you thought he was trying to spell muscles. ;)
It was supposed to be a inside joke about my other post Russia WW111, anyways I fucked up my spelling as usual ... anyways I am to stoned to explain ... take care brother

Back