• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Best npp

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
who here has run NPP and what brand do you like most ? i have ordered it to many times an been shitted. it always ends up being test prop. so PM me or post here. who has ran legit NPP before.

Even tough I have not used it yet I ordered mine from Agent Yes . I to am worried about not getting exactly what I want . So thats why I chose her . I trust her and her gear completely .

isn't a way to tell if it's not just test prop is to get bloodwork done while on npp?

isn't a way to tell if it's not just test prop is to get bloodwork done while on npp?

Stop using test and shoot NPP only. Get your bloods done and see how high your serum T is ;) This is ofcourse only if you really want to know.

@Dutch; I use a local lab here in the motherland its 200mg/ml and rocks. I actually ran it for 1g and I just blew up lol, good stuff

Stop using test and shoot NPP only. Get your bloods done and see how high your serum T is ;) This is ofcourse only if you really want to know.

@Dutch; I use a local lab here in the motherland its 200mg/ml and rocks. I actually ran it for 1g and I just blew up lol, good stuff

you would need to get to baseline first. Still doesnt make any sense. Selling Test Prop as NPP wouldn't be profitable unless you have been paying crai prices for the NPP? They aren't exactly the same but they're in the same ballpark.

Yeah I know they're both dirt cheap.. like I said - only if you really want to know.

hey thanks for the reply guys. i am not saying the companies i used did it on purpose, maybe they mixed a few test prop into a few NPP. its not the first time its happpend to me. i know because if i run legit deca my libido isnt sky high. but the time is is test prop i literally get crazy libido. because im taking 500 prop and than shoot 400 test prop that is supposed to be npp and i am going crazy. ive been juice awhile and i know when i have to much test in my body for me to handle. also i always get bloods drawn on cycle and if im only take 500 prop and 400 npp, my test levels would be at 3400ngl. but i will give agent yes a try. i have never used her before.

I have used Dragon Pharma Npp and it was great. Also it comes in 150mg/ml which I like. It is one of my fav compounds bar none. Joints feel fantastic . I'm sure AY's npp is spot on and I will be trying some shortly.

Test p and npp raws are very close in price, dunno why anyone would switch them they wont make any extra profit

To date, EK has the best I've tried

so test serum should not increase 1 ng/dL when shooting npp ? right ?

Like the others already said if someone is putting prop into NPP vials they're stupid. But indeed, test will not rise when injecting NPP. Actually if you're only shooting NPP and no test you should almost have 0 serum T eventually.

Stop using test and shoot NPP only.

You are insane.

I have used Dragon Pharma Npp and it was great. Also it comes in 150mg/ml which I like. It is one of my fav compounds bar none. Joints feel fantastic . I'm sure AY's npp is spot on and I will be trying some shortly.

I am going to be running some NPP from her as well. I'll test it and post up. I have a feeling the results will be very good ;)

Bad idea if you want a functioning penis.
first cycle I ever did was deca without knowing anything at the time and let's just say my girlfriend at the time wasn't very happy. This was 7 years ago so I've learned to do research before just taking shit to get jacked.

I decided to go with agent yes . This person is awsome and has talked to me over the past couple days. I am sold and am ordering some Mitrenbelone and NPP. Me and her are working a deal. I
plan to log both of these products for you guys. Lets hope for the best. I've never used Ay gear, but from what I've heard and after talking over email, I am sold .

I decided to go with agent yes . This person is awsome and has talked to me over the past couple days. I am sold and am ordering some Mitrenbelone and NPP. Me and her are working a deal. I
plan to log both of these products for you guys. Lets hope for the best. I've never used Ay gear, but from what I've heard and after talking over email, I am sold .

Sweet talker!

Yes it DOES always work LOL

I just started AY NPP. So far good to go. I dont feel any physical difference. But...Im sure its working

Get Shredded!
I just started AY NPP. So far good to go. I dont feel any physical difference. But...Im sure its working

In light of her stellar reputation wouldn't it be funny if AY picked one and only one person, heathalot, to send bunk gear at, and watch the sparks fly between victim and believers? For entertainment value alone it might be awesome. :D

In light of her stellar reputation wouldn't it be funny if AY picked one and only one person, heathalot, to send bunk gear at, and watch the sparks fly between victim and believers? For entertainment value alone it might be awesome. :D

And cut off the stream of tit pics? Brah have you seen his girls boobs!?

Not likely my friend. Heath is MY AMIGO.

Back