• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Racism is it really happening or is the media doing its baiting as usual

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Racism, is it really happening or is the media doing its baiting as usual?

I ask this question because all this crap you see and hear on the news, or social media, youtube videos etc etc.. But, I don't see it, maybe because where im from it basically doesn't exists, in fact I have never been able to wrap my mind around it.. Its like trying to understand why someone would stuff there face with food, and then go in the bath room and force themselves to vomit, it blows your mind and you cant possibly fathom it!
Maybe how I been raised and my upbringing, and surroundings, its something that was never mentioned or talked about because it didn't exist.. Of all things in life I could never wrap my mind around this ideology of such hate, so why now (well recent times, past 5-6 years) is it being talked about by celebrities, on the news, speakers, protesters, on and on.. Do I live in a bubble?

Im not saying I haven't witnessed ignorance, but definitely 95% of my life I haven't been exposed to it in person that is...All these movements, and such just blows my fucking mind!

Then I scan through my wife's social media as we share her FB (family page), I rarely ever use it, but I will look at videos and read comments from people and WOW, on both sides black and white there's just utter garbage and trash being said..

As I read those trolls and comments, I'm thinking, there must be a native American reading these thinking "you both feel threatened from one an other"?

You know, I lived all the way up to 40 years old and never had to endure, hear or witness such filth, and now all the sudden its there? I suppose there's just some regions in this country that refused to move on, backwoods come to mind!
I guess I've never been exposed because, we DIDN'T HAVE TO FUCKING TALK ABOUT IT, if you keep talking about it, then its there..

Now I'm reading that Russia is baiting through hacking, stirring the pot?!?!?!

There's plenty of racism all around. Most people just keep it to themselves in public because they know it's wrong.

That's just my point if they keep it to themselves because they know what's wrong then what the fuc? That's where I can't wrap my mind around.. if you know it's fucking wrong then why fucking do it?!? Not that I would respect someone with that mindset, but speak the fucked up and don't be a little coward bitch hiding an ideology that you know is wrong...

You know what......according to the liberal media I am....I personally don't think I am, but some things I see transpire in this time we live in, I don't much care for. Maybe that makes me racist....

Ever since the media started driving the divide and promoting black lives matter I have never had a better experience with black people.

I think the majority of black and white people just want to get along and go out of their way to be civil to each other because what is going on today.

You know what......according to the liberal media I am....I personally don't think I am, but some things I see transpire in this time we live in, I don't much care for. Maybe that makes me racist....

You get what I'm saying, I listen to half this nonsense on the fucking news and they're making me out to be a fucking asshole because I have a certain mindset but never anywhere in my life have I ever once had any ill feelings towards someone of a different nationality or color all based on just those simple facts... Now I have made a judgement against people, for their particular way of life and that's just human nature.. but it seems like the media is cramming this down people's throats.. that a specific group of people must be racist because they have a certain mindset.. I don't understand how my political views put me into a category of being a racist, when that is something that has never crossed my mind or been other discussion, my mother would have beat my ass to a bloody pulp if I have ever made such a comment that is discriminatory, or even pussyfoot around a racist remark.. it was something that was unacceptable.. now I can totally understand how history repeats itself, and how mankind Associates a political view with prejudicism*

Ever since the media started driving the divide and promoting black lives matter I have never had a better experience with black people.

I think the majority of black and white people just want to get along and go out of their way to be civil to each other because what is going on today.

I can definitely agree with this well especially in my area, because anything remotely prejudice is unacceptable.. but I have noticed it is bringing out the worst and the population that is already shitbags from the get-go.. all of these rants and comments I read on social media these people fail miserably to support anything they're saying.. then you have the other half that possess a moral compass and they are conducting themselves in the fashion that you're speaking of.. and I will say it again I just cannot wrap my mind around that utter filth and ideology..

That's just my point if they keep it to themselves because they know what's wrong then what the fuc? That's where I can't wrap my mind around.. if you know it's fucking wrong then why fucking do it?!? Not that I would respect someone with that mindset, but speak the fucked up and don't be a little coward bitch hiding an ideology that you know is wrong...
Some people do, some don't. But even then you see their sneering faces and hear little comments. One guy at a gym I train in looks at some young black kids and says to me "I wonder how they got in here? Bet they snuck in." Why because they're black? It's a lousy YMCA, in east butt fuck USA you dumb shit. So because I'm Caucasian he thinks I think like him and safe to say that. Sorry dude, wrong guy. Then you have these ass clowns with swatstika flags etc marching the streets. Because of Trump the hoods are coming off and more are speaking out feeling emboldened by his nonsense. I know that's going to cause a stir around here but I'm no fan of his, not by a long shot. He didn't start racism but as the President he can set a tone for the country. So far he hasn't been a great example.

Some people do, some don't. But even then you see their sneering faces and hear little comments. One guy at a gym I train in looks at some young black kids and says to me "I wonder how they got in here? Bet they snuck in." Why because they're black? It's a lousy YMCA, in east butt fuck USA you dumb shit. So because I'm Caucasian he thinks I think like him and safe to say that. Sorry dude, wrong guy. Then you have these ass clowns with swatstika flags etc marching the streets. Because of Trump the hoods are coming off and more are speaking out feeling emboldened by his nonsense. I know that's going to cause a stir around here but I'm no fan of his, not by a long shot. He didn't start racism but as the President he can set a tone for the country. So far he hasn't been a great example.

That is just straight up ignorant with that man said to you.. that's just the type of shit I'm talking about where people are all the sudden being associated with the certain point of view because of their color, I never had to worry about that but like Skip I was saying about all this shit being crammed down our throats about dividing and whatnot, it's almost like the shit instantly sticks to you because you're white, and I'm right there with you when you say you got the wrong man, buddy..

But I do need to reiterate and make a correction that I have heard nonsense but it mostly pertain to illegal immigrants in my area, but even with that these human beings work their goddamn fucking asses off at the same time I'm looking at some white motherfukers that are pissing and moaning but they're the laziest motherfuckers I've ever met.... What the fuck are they complaining about? A fat lazy fuck with no education is going to run his piehole about a illegal immigrant working his ass off feeding a family?!? On that note I have a very strong political view against illegal immigration, it's fucking illegal, but I will never discredit an individual that is working their asses off, if they're working their ass off then all power to you man, get some of that bread but please by the name of God put it to good use..

It almost seems like every decade there's a new gender, Creed, religion or nationality that's on the chopping block.. what's next in 10 years, are we going to slander Asians?

We are long past due for Mother Nature to have a system refresher.. we need a meteor to smash right into Earth, it's time for a do-over because mankind has failed miserably...

I think white people are fed up with this crap. The other day my sister said white people are racist. I told her to hold on a minute. Who was she to decide! I said how many black friends did I have growing up? I always had the guys over for basketball ball. Until I moved out of that city I had more black friends than white. There she was no color of friends, hung out with the stoners. She use to talk shit about rap ect.
I said, just because you're racist or felt that you were at one time doesn''t mean the rest of are. This is the issue. There's a lot of white people that have no black friends and never had any. They think hey I must be racist! They don't want to feel alone so they think the rest of America feels like they do.
If anything I think all this "you're a racist" is making people racist.

IML Gear Cream!
It's not because of trump lol. The previous 8 years were filled with an administration and a media with an agenda going on and on about how racist white people are and how they are at fault for everything. After hearing it long enough and loud enough it's starting to have an affect on people. Just constant little digs every time they got the chance. YouTube videos where young black men are beating up white people just for being white. The man recording says "they beating up all white people" with glee in his voice.

When you have folks who have their own struggles and problems in their day to day lives Who are constantly being told that they are the problem I guess it just wears people down. Obama took the "us vs them" mantra and set it in stone.

Im tired of all the cultural appropriation, you see all these minorities speaking my english language, wearing white man suit an ties, driving bmws, and now even playing golf, WTF, go back to your ghettos

Interesting, if I hate Romanians, I am an racist? Damn I can say why. It because when EU borders were open for Romania, a lot of motherfucking Romanian gypsies came in my country which started to steal everything what badly lies or do not closed with a lock. It's a reason. The tolerance for sure have the borders and I saw it with my eyes and was feeling it on my skin. Of course not all Romanians are such, and not everyone of them doing this. But 90% which has come in EU Yes. Fuck to EU policy, fuck the "Tolerancy"!

Sorry guys I just needed to say this :)

Last edited:
Interesting, if I hate Romanians, I am an racist? Damn I can say why. It because when EU borders were open for Romania, a lot of motherfucking Romanian gypsies came in my country which started to steal everything what badly lies or do not closed with a lock. It's a reason. The tolerance for sure have the borders and I saw it with my eyes and was feeling it on my skin. Of course not all Romanians are such, and not everyone of them doing this. But 90% which has come in EU Yes. Fuck to EU policy, fuck the "Tolerancy"!

Sorry guys I just needed to say this :)

If Im racists, its against mankind in whole, because the older I get the more and more I hate PEOPLE and I begin to love animals more and more..I was never an animal lover, but as I search for knowledge and wisdom and open my eyes, I see how awful humans are..I sure the Romain's aren't fond of Germans due to past events, even though you weren't associated, but do you see how easily people get labeled and attached to a group?

Yes man, I know how easy to mark with a badge every human by its mistakes. Just for info Romanians were an ally with my country at WW2. Also, I can say the same, how much more I live, so much grow the hatred to the humanity. I have a cat and dog(wife is another story =) ), and this is best friends which never will betray me. My singular best friend was died in car incident at 7 September...this year... He was a good guy which never did something bad to others. And, You know what was my first thought? Where was the fucking God when it happened? Why faggots, thieves, murderers, dirty politicians, terrorists live, but such harmless and kind humans like my friend dies at 33. Such stories close racism and borders because we're all humans. I say you that 90% of Germans did not want that what happened in WW2. We, Germans, we humans too, we have not liked Hitler's policy, it's a bad and sadly page in the book on our country's history.

Yes man, I know how easy to mark with a badge every human by its mistakes. Just for info Romanians were an ally with my country at WW2. Also, I can say the same, how much more I live, so much grow the hatred to the humanity. I have a cat and dog(wife is another story =) ), and this is best friends which never will betray me. My singular best friend was died in car incident at 7 September...this year... He was a good guy which never did something bad to others. And, You know what was my first thought? Where was the fucking God when it happened? Why faggots, thieves, murderers, dirty politicians, terrorists live, but such harmless and kind humans like my friend dies at 33. Such stories close racism and borders because we're all humans. I say you that 90% of Germans did not want that what happened in WW2. We, Germans, we humans too, we have not liked Hitler's policy, it's a bad and sadly page in the book on our country's history.

Its a sad book indeed, for every country, the US slaughters the natives by the tens and thousands, the list goes on for other countries.. Im fully aware of the German population that didnt side with the politics, but during those times people had no choice, like the Romanians had no choice to join allegiance with Germans, it was that or the Soviet take over, and then the Romanians ended up slaughtering jews in pockets of their own country..AWFUL TIME in history.. Yet, we still have genocides today and we still haven't learned.. Mother nurture is truly pass due for a system restart. We're in modern times and yet still act like savages.. The worlds elitist govern the globe, not these so called super powers.. :(

Police Officer's 'Racist' Colin Kaepernick Costume Did Not Go Over Well
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/colin-kaepernick-costume_us_59f82430e4b09b5c2568abec

wtf? fucking soft ass pussies... the guy put himself out there in the middle of a stadium exposing his belief, so he's fair game to be picked apart black or white..I see politicians, entertainers, and others getting grilled and mocked for their way of life or things they have said through out the years, but this topic/costume gag is off limits?? the fuck..

Its a sad book indeed, for every country, the US slaughters the natives by the tens and thousands, the list goes on for other countries.. Im fully aware of the German population that didnt side with the politics, but during those times people had no choice, like the Romanians had no choice to join allegiance with Germans, it was that or the Soviet take over, and then the Romanians ended up slaughtering jews in pockets of their own country..AWFUL TIME in history.. Yet, we still have genocides today and we still haven't learned.. Mother nurture is truly pass due for a system restart. We're in modern times and yet still act like savages.. The worlds elitist govern the globe, not these so called super powers.. :(

That's true. Sad, but it's in blood of humans. Greed and the desire for superiority over others, that's what is the root problem. Us were divided by race, by religion, by political parties, specifically. This is the so-called principle of "Divide and Rule" Them, a fragmented society, people who fight among themselves, easier to manage than a cohesive society. We ourselves are to blame for the shit that happens around us because we blindly believe in these illusions and do not see the obvious, the fact that we are fucked every fucking day. They, like you said "The worlds elitist", good know this and uses this every day on us. Democracy it's an Illusion, beautiful tale. From the start Demos Kratos - People Power....Yes, it's a power, but not for all people, it's a power for chosen, elitists only. Damn, I can discuss it 24/7.

IMO Racism is a fallacy. It's only for blind pussies, which stubborn as a donkey, and dumb at all. Yes I hate Romanians, but I don't hate their country, I hate this condoms, which came to my home and steal something, and because of it destroy the reputation of their country as a whole.

Get Shredded!
That is just straight up ignorant with that man said to you.. that's just the type of shit I'm talking about where people are all the sudden being associated with the certain point of view because of their color, I never had to worry about that but like Skip I was saying about all this shit being crammed down our throats about dividing and whatnot, it's almost like the shit instantly sticks to you because you're white, and I'm right there with you when you say you got the wrong man, buddy.. But I do need to reiterate and make a correction that I have heard nonsense but it mostly pertain to illegal immigrants in my area, but even with that these human beings work their goddamn fucking asses off at the same time I'm looking at some white motherfukers that are pissing and moaning but they're the laziest motherfuckers I've ever met.... What the fuck are they complaining about? A fat lazy fuck with no education is going to run his piehole about a illegal immigrant working his ass off feeding a family?!? On that note I have a very strong political view against illegal immigration, it's fucking illegal, but I will never discredit an individual that is working their asses off, if they're working their ass off then all power to you man, get some of that bread but please by the name of God put it to good use.. It almost seems like every decade there's a new gender, Creed, religion or nationality that's on the chopping block.. what's next in 10 years, are we going to slander Asians? We are long past due for Mother Nature to have a system refresher.. we need a meteor to smash right into Earth, it's time for a do-over because mankind has failed miserably...
He's an asshole in so many ways and that's just one. Not surprised he said that at all. I understand your stance on illegal immigration. By the letter of the law, staying past your visa expiry date (which is how most are here I believe) is wrong. However like you I've only seen the real hard workers. Like most groups, I like to think there are more good than bad. It's just that the bad apples get more news time. People risking their lives and breaking laws just to come here because it's so bad where they're from also hits for me. So what's the answer? I don't know but I feel for them as well. I remember growing up in my old neighborhood and hear some of the other kids say "Why are those Indian (meaning form India) doctors here. They should go back to their own country and not take the jobs from Americans." Even at a young age I thought... "So, go to medical school and get that job." As an adult I know kids are just parrots repeating what they hear somewhere else, especially with things like that. Anyway I wouldn't say not liking illegal immigration is racist. But I don't think the answer is a simple one. I agree, it seems that every so often the low man on the totem pole changes, somewhat. But that's the constant change in our society. We all just have to learn to adapt and stop being so close minded as a whole.

As a white male growing up on the south side of Chicago I experienced racism directed towards me. Being beat up by a group of Mexicans for no reason or being called whitey , cracker , white boy at work. I have no problem with Mexicans but I do l have a problem with illegal ones . There are many illegals here who do steal factory jobs , don’t speak any English and receive welfare. My father was racist and I can’t remember a day he didn’t say “ fucking nigger “ “ god damn spick “ or “ fuckin cocksucker faggot “ . He’d say it in public, most of my uncles are the same way . They never fought anyone because they were a different color . They just grew up under the white is right theory . Which I don’t necessarily disagree with if you look at black led countries ( in Africa ) they are still enslaving their own kind and most are at a civil war. If you look at Spanish countries Spain is about to have a civil war and Mexico is oppressing their own people. Based off those facts I’m happy white people help run America. I don’t say racist stuff in public or at work. I don’t hate anyone I just wish black ppl would quit playing the race card for everything

Am I a racist ? I did not watch black panther and I thought a black valkyrie in Thor Ragnarok was weird. How can a valkyrie be black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I a racist ? I did not watch black panther and I thought a black valkyrie in Thor Ragnarok was weird. How can a valkyrie be black.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, same thoughts. In general HOW fuck niggers can be in Skandinavian myths, where never was niggers. From the 1st Thor I think WHY Heimdall is nigger......fuck... Marvel srsly? And now afro Valkyrie....Yes she is beautiful and sexy. But this is Skandinavian myths, where did not has niggers!

Black panther was like a lame ass Batman as far as powers go I never seen it but I didn’t care for the movie he was introduced in . Like ok u have claws ... now what

Back