• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

need advice on first every cycle

lloyd

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey so yeah i am a newby to this and would just appereciate any sort of advice, if anybody is going to slay me for not knowing much leave it out please because this is the reason i am here, i want to make sure i know what im doing before i start, so here are my stats.

height: 5'10
weight: 68 kg
diet: no steady diet at the moment but would get into routine of good diet maybe a month before i start the cycle
bf% : no idea
frown.gif

so i am looking to start a cycle of steroids that will help me get ripped more than put size on? i have been training at gym for the past month after having a break of 6 month where i trained for 6 months. in the 6 month break i attended kick boxing and am still currently attending, i am looking for a course that would fit in with me training kickboxing, wouldnt effect my cardio too much and would help me put a lil size on but mostly rip out and gain strength.
alot of friends are on steroids but i know they dont take it properly, they have no set diet, eat junk food, dont train legs, did no research on the steroids, and tbh they just look fat lol, if i am going to do this i want to do it properly.
my main concern is the side effects, not so much with my body, but the mental side effects, is there anyway to stop the roid rage or paranoyer or what ever else comes with it? and also the man boobs haha?
i am not saying i am ready for steroids or i am edcuated enough to take them yet, if need be i will wait years before i touch them, but right now i am looking to edcuate myself more on them understand them more and understand IF i was to take them what would be best for me
thanks ALOT to anyone who helps
much love
nooby lloyd the roid

Best advice I can give ya is READ READ READ! There is a lot of knowledge on the forums and its free so take full advantage of it.

With it being your first cycle, I suggest 500-750 mgs of test C or test E with a possible oral kicker for 4 weeks at the beginning (12-16 week cycle total). Make sure you buy all your PCT first. Don't wait to the last minute to try and get it and make sure you have it planned out. No winging it. Check out heavy irons sticky on first cycle advice. Read that and that's all you should need

Best advice I can give ya is READ READ READ! There is a lot of knowledge on the forums and its free so take full advantage of it.

With it being your first cycle, I suggest 500-750 mgs of test C or test E with a possible oral kicker for 4 weeks at the beginning (12-16 week cycle total). Make sure you buy all your PCT first. Don't wait to the last minute to try and get it and make sure you have it planned out. No winging it. Check out heavy irons sticky on first cycle advice. Read that and that's all you should need
thanks alot mate appereciate your advice, i dont understand all the short text like "PCT" and stuff, nor oral kicker or anything tbh haha, wich i think has proven to me that right now is probably not the best time to have them i should do some more reading first understand what all this is, when you say test C or E what is this? ive tryed steroids before but only did 2 weeks i had something called test 400 is it like that ?

still taking on advice from anyone and everyone, thanks for bein helpfull

thanks alot mate appereciate your advice, i dont understand all the short text like "PCT" and stuff, nor oral kicker or anything tbh haha, wich i think has proven to me that right now is probably not the best time to have them i should do some more reading first understand what all this is, when you say test C or E what is this? ive tryed steroids before but only did 2 weeks i had something called test 400 is it like that ?

still taking on advice from anyone and everyone, thanks for bein helpfull
Judging by this you have a lot of reading to do. but no worries we were all in that boat one day.

PCT stand for post cycle therapy it is a must if you are going to use steroids

the test E and C is testosterone and the letters stand for the esters different ones have different lengths. these are added to the hormone to make it absorb over a specific amount of time

E for Enanthate and C for Cypionate there is a handful of others just read the stickies at the top and you will learn quite a bit

good luck

Read Read Read bro its a good site to read get some education before diving in so you know whats up, like you mention of your friends no knowledge of what they are doing but getting fat etc. Some will say get some more knowledge and wait until older which is great advice seeing you are 21, but regardless of peoples opinions and advice some still do whatever they want to do and find out on their own. But good luck to you bro.

nice one everyone this is great forum really appereciate the advice , im not going to rush into anything, i do really want to start them because i am at the lower end of my weight class in thai boxing, everyone i fight is alot bigger than me so i want abit of a boost, what would be good for my first cycle? and these PCT where do i get them from and how do i know wich ones to get for the steroids i would be using ?

nice one everyone this is great forum really appereciate the advice , im not going to rush into anything, i do really want to start them because i am at the lower end of my weight class in thai boxing, everyone i fight is alot bigger than me so i want abit of a boost, what would be good for my first cycle? and these PCT where do i get them from and how do i know wich ones to get for the steroids i would be using ?

I started with 500mg of test E a week for 10 weeks and gained 25 lbs. Had a 3500 calorie clean diet. Pct was 50mg of clomid ED for 3 weeks starting one week after last injection. Worked great and was simple. It takes about 3 weeks for test to start working well so an oral for the first 4 weeks or so can help get you going.

i got a private message to go on this site to buy steroids
http://www.cemproducts.com/?utm_source=IM&utm_medium=mbColder&utm_campaign=2.22colder202.28
is that a safe site?
also if so what would be good steroids to buy off there for my circumstances and also good PCT and how would i take them all, dosage/how frequently?
thank yous

When you are ready to buy look through the sponsor sections on this site and read the reviews of the sources and products you are considering.

Back